110

"Bug. People are getting angry that you still havent posted your 20 mil special" Cameron told me "it's almost done. I'm adding the finishing touches" I told him.

"You havent even started on it cunt" Mason called me out amd all the guys started to laughed. "How many subs do you have Zuckles?" I asked and I heard some O's and laughs.

"Damn it why do you bully me?" Mason asked. "I dont bully you. You just give me so many opportunities to make you look stupid and sometimes I have to take those" I told them and I saw in chat that he left the match.

"No! You made him leave" Eric said and we laughed again. "I'm gonna go slit my fucking wrists" Mason yelled. "Maons no. I'm sorry" in told him and I heard a sniff.

"Are you really crying or doing a line?" Cameron asked. "Yes I'm having a manly cry. What of it cunt!" Mason asked. "Well if you were I was gonna call you a pussy as Bitch!!" Cameron called and we laughed and I heard Mason laugh.

"Fuck" Toby yelled as he died. "Were losing 4 to 12" I told then. "4 to 12" toby asked. "That's what people say when they see Swaggers dick and then Fitz's dick" Toby laughed. "thats so ture"Cameron laughed. "Fuck you" Eric said.

We played a couple more rounds and the decided it was time to quit after Eric had fallen out of his chair. I stood up out of my chair and walked out and down to the living room. Recording always makes me hungry and it was almost time for dinner anyways.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" I asked all of them as they sat on the couch. I got no response so I sighed. "Chinese or pizza?" I called and they all said Chinese.

I called the place and put in our usual order and sat on the couch with all of them. I had a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey. 😊. I'm gonna get off work early tomorrow you should let me pick you up

Me: What time?

Luke: 6

Me: Its a date

I scrolled through my twitter and Instagram and I heard the door bell ring. I stood up and walked over and opened it.

I got the food and paid and brought it over to the couch. We all sat and ate our food and watched tv. "What do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Toby asked as a commercial came on.

"Build a fort" Jay said. "Smoke weed" Eric said. "Strip club" Mason said. "Think about nothing and get fucked up" Matt agreed with Swagger. "Nothing" John sighed. "Video?" Jaren asked. "Sleep" Ezra told us. "Do something?" Cam asked.

"Yea we should all go somewhere. It's boring sitting in this house all day" Toby nodded. "Toby that's what we do almost everyday. Were closed off, we dont like other people." I reminded him. "Oh yea" he said. "But I still wanna do something" he shrugged.

"Well what ever it is I have to be home by 5" I told them. "Why?" Cam asked. "Luke is coming to pick me up. Were gonna hang out" I said. "Fuck let's go to the beach!" Toby said and got excited.

"The beach?" Mason said. "Fuck yea" Toby nodded. "But we still have to do the podcast and tomorrow is Friday" Jay said. "Screw that. Were all going to the beach tomorrow" Toby smacked the table and stood up.

"Jesus why are you that excited?" I asked him. "I was trying to get you guys excited as well" He sighed and I jumped up. "Hell yea!" I yelled. "Yea!" Toby yelled. "The fucking beach!" I high fived Toby and he smiled.

"Calm down." Cameron told us and Mason and Jay jumped up. "The beach!!" Mason yelled. "Were gonna build sand castles and surf!" Jay yelled and the 4 of us jumped up and down.

"You all are way to excited for this" John laughed. "Come on John the beach!! We havent been here since the fucking story started!" I told him and he smiled.

"Yea!" John stood up and Cameron sighed. "Ok I'm done" Toby nodded and we all sat down. "But seriously. The beach tomorrow" Toby nodded and we all nodded.

We all sat back down and ate our food, and watched tv. After I was done  I set my playe on the table and leaned back on the couch and put my head on the back of the couch.

I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep half way. If I had to guess a few hours past and I heard some rustling. "I'll get her. Can you wake up Ezra and Jay?" I heard John whisper almost inaudible.

I felt arm go underneath my legs and back and breath on my cheek. "Rose you gotta help me. Wrap your arms around my neck" I heard John whisper and I brought up my hands and hit something.

"Rose" I heard John laugh. "You hit my face" he grabbed my arms and helped me. I clasped my fingers together and laid my head on his chest.

"Come on Ezra" I heard Jay say and then a groan. John started to walk and I heard his boots on the hard wood floor as we walked to the door. I kept my eyes shut and tried to fall back asleep.

"Drive safe" I heard Cameron whisper and I heard the door open and I felt the cool wind bite at my bare skin. I held on to John tighter and he rubbed my arm to keep me warm.

We walked down the steps and John opened my door and he put me inside and pulled the seat belt across me. "John" I heard Ezra complain and then I heard a ssshh.

The car started and we started to drive and I leaned my head aginst the window and I listened to the soft music. When we got to the house John parked and walked around to my side and picked me up and we all walked in the house.

"Get her shoes" John spoke quietly and I felt my shoe being taken off and I was laid in my bed and covered up. "Night Rose" I hear John say and then my door shut and I was out for the night.

-

I woke up and heard buzzing. I looked over and saw it was my phone. The group chat.