52

I shook my head and went back to my phone. "That doesnt mean anything" I shook my head again. "Yes it does. And you of all people" Mason told me. I clicked off my phone and looked at him. "Why us everyone saying that?!?" I crossed my arms. "See" Mason pointed and I sighed and threw my hands up.

"Ya you do sometimes hold a grudge" Cam nodded and I pursed my lips. "Like when?" I asked. "Well, the whole thing with your mom last year" Eric scratched the back of his neck and I pointed at him. "We promised to never talk about that. Ever again" I gritted my teeth and Eric nodded. "Just the other day you got angry at me for leaving my towel on the floor and then I wanted something and you told me I shouldnt leave me towel on the floor" Toby told me.

"That's so stupid. Just pick the damn thing up" I huffed. "You were-" "ok ok. I get it" I cut them off and stood up. "Yes in a very angry person. Look at this as a new start" I smiled and they looked confused. "A new start for me to not be so angry and to forgive people" I told then and started to walk up stairs. "Ok" they all nodded and I turned around and they all smiled at me. "Ok what?" I stepped off the stairs. "Just ok" Eric smiled.

"Just tell me" I demanded and they all pointed at me. "See your already getting angry" Cameron accused. I sighed and looked at them all with there stupid smiles. "We should make a bet" Mason told the guys and I walked over to them. "No that's stupid" I shook my head and they all agreed. "Next time you get angry you've gotta . ." Eric was thinking.

"You've gotta delete your channel" Mason pointed at me and laughed. "Fuck no." I crossed my arms. "Ya that's to much" Toby shook his head. "You've gotta give us all head" Eric told me and Cam hit him. "No" he said sternly and Eric laughed. "Oooo you gotta take us out to dinner or lunch. Some where fancy and pay" Jaren pointed and all the boys clapped.

"Yyeesss" the all cheered and I shook my head. "Hell no" I told them and Jaren stuck his hand out. "Come on shake on it" Jaren told me and I looked at all of them. "You said it would be easy" Eric reminded me. "What ever" I rolled my eyes and shook Jarens hand. Then Eric's hand then Toby's, then Cam and Mason stood there last.

"This is so stupid" I shook my head and shook Masons hand. I tensed up when I felt a warm liquid touch my hand. Mason laughed and shook my hand. He let go and I looked down at me hand and smiled. I grabbed Mason wrist and wiped his spit on his shirt. "I hate you" I laughed and wiped the rest off on the rest of them. "So what are the rules?" Eric asked.

"You just cant get angry. No hitting or screaming" Jaren told me and I nodded. "But you guys cant poke at me until I break" I raised my eye brows. They all shrugged and nodded. "And if I can last a week with out getting mad then you all have to clean the house for a month." I smiled. "What no?!" Mason wined.

"Yep. You all will have to cook meals and do the dishes and wash the laundry and all that other shi- stuff" I told them and smiled. "She wont do it" Toby spoke up and they guys all smiled. "Fine. If you can last a week we will do all that shit" Cameron nodded. "Good" I told them. "Good" they all replied back. I turned away and walked up stairs to my room.

It was around 1:30 when I got done getting ready. "Hey guys!" I called when I didnt see them. I got out and text my mom I was ready and she said she was running a bit late. I stood at the kitchen counter scrolled through Twitter. I saw that Eric had said something about our bet. I rolled my eyes and didnt comment anything. I heard the door bell ring and I walked over.

"Hey Rose" I was greeted by John, Ezra and Jay. "I dont know here the guys are" I told them and ket them in the door. "Its cool." Ezra told me. "Where are you going all dressed up?" John asked and smiled. "I'm going to have lunch with my mom" I told him and he nodded. "That's good. I hope you have fun" he smiled and followed the other two upstairs. I heard some laughs and then a door shut.

A minute later I heard a knock on the door and I was ready to go. Matt and Grizzy were standing there though. "Hey" I smiled and let them in. "I think there up stairs" i told them and they thanked me and walked up stairs. My phone buzzed.

Mom: Hey I'm 2 minutes away and I really have to pee

Me: lol ok mom.

I called the boys but got no answer. I huffed and walked up stairs. I knocked on Eric's door and he poked his head out. "Hey I'm leaving. My moms gonna be here in like 2 minutes" I told him and he nodded. They all walked out and smiled at me. I walked behind them down the stairs and I heard the door bell. Eric ran and he answered it. "Hello Mrs. Turner" he smiled and let her in.

"Hi honey. Wheres your bathroom?" She asked in a hurry and he pointed to the hall. "Why are all of you over here?" I asked and they looked at me. "Since your going out were just gonna play some video games" Jaren shrugged and I crossed my arms. "Dont mess up the house please and dont get arrested" I smiled.

"You should probably get a jacket. It's a bit chilly" Jay told me and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks dad I think I'll be fine" I replied back. My mom came out a second later and they boys told her hello. "Why dont you get a jacket on it's kind of cold" my mother suggested and I heard the guys laugh. I glared at them and they straightened up. "I'll be right back" I told her and walked up stairs. I grabbed a jacket off my chair and walked back down stairs.

"Well we should be off" I told my mom and wrapped my arm around her shoulders. "Have a good time" Cameron told me and all of them walked us out the door. "Bye Mrs. Turner. So nice to see you again" Toby smiled and my mom blushed. "How many times do I have to tell you boys to call me Emily" my mother shook her head. "At least once more Mrs. Turner" Ezra smiled and I glanced at all of them.

"Alright ma. Let's get outta here" I led her to the door again and she waved to all the guys and she was out the door. "Bye guys I'll be back in like 2 hours" i shrugged and they nodded and waved.