10

I woke up with my head hurting but not as much. I checked my phone and it was about 3 in the after noon. I had a few texts and I responded quickly.

Brandon😉: Hey bitch my flight is tomorrow!!!!

Me: cant wait! Love yea

Then I saw a text from unknown. Oh fuck off Tyler

Unknown: hey baby. When do you wanna meet up?

Me: Fuck off Tyler

I put on some sweats and a t-shirt and put my phone in my pocket. I walked down stairs and made a cup of coffee. I took 3 aspirin and sat on the couch and waited for my coffee. "Hey there hang over" I heard a laugh from Mason. "Uuuggg" I groaned and laid my head on his shoulder.

"Mason. My head hurts" I complained and I heard him chuckle again. "You want me to sing you a song?" He questioned and I shook my head. "Will you get me coffee?" I asked and pointed to the coffee maker. "Coffee? Damn you really are hung over" he said getting up and I fell on the couch.

He came back and I sat up. I drank the coffee and felt a bit better. Eric came down and sat on the other side of me as I drank my coffee. "Did you get some dick?" He asked me and I almost spit out my coffee. "Not now Eric" I pushed him away. "Did you use protection? Are you prgananant?" He asked and laughed at his pronunciation of pregnant. I got up to get another cup but Mason said he would for me.

"How was it?" He asked and I punched him. "Perv" I accused him. "Well you were fucked the same way for 2 years?" He said trying to think. Tyler and I had been together for two years but rarely did we ever do it "says the guy who does it with a helmet on" I shake my head. "Ok I did that twice!!" He threw his hands up. "Yea and the second time you made the girl bleed by dropping your helmet on her face" I laughed.

"Coffee" Mason interjected. I took it gratefully and took a drink of it. Jaren and Toby came down and sat on the couch. "Shes home?" Toby asked and I shook my head. "Hang over. I'm not all here" I told him. "Wheres Cam?" I asked and looked up stairs. "Hes editing" Jaren told me. "He does that when hes up set with me" I shrugged.

We heard the door bell ring and the door open. "What up bitches!!!" I heard John yell and walk in with Jay and Ezra. "ssshhhhh" Mason hushed them and pointed to me "she got some guys dick and has a huge hang over" Eric told them and I blushed. I punched Eric and covered my red face.

They all laughed and sat on the couch. We talk a bit and then started to play video games. I was on my phone when it wasnt my turn and some people had texted me.

Unknown: This is your mother!

Me: Oh. Uuuu hey ma. Sorry

Me: I'm really sorry I didnt know

Me: did you get a new number?

Mom❤: What happened with Tyler?

Me: Nothing. *sigh* when did you wanna meet?

Mom❤: I can't today. I've got a big meeting but maybe next weekend. I love you sweety. Xoxox💜🧡💛💚💙❤

I blew out a sigh of relief. I didnt really want to talk to my mom about my relationship. But at the same time I hadn't seen her in a while and I was looking forward to our lunch. That was one of the only sane things left in my life. "No no. Theres a guy to your left!!!" Mason shouted. Eric was trying to play Fortnite. He was in the top 20 and Jay and Mason were yelling at him. I looked back down at my phone and saw I had a few more texts.

Brandon😉: Hey!! My flight comes in at 10:30

Me: Shit! That's tomorrow?

Brandon😉: Hell yea I'm so fuckin excited!!!! I'll text you before I get on the plane.

Me: I'll be there!!

I chuckled as the boys screamed at Eric. He was pressing the buttons so hard. I also could believe that Brandon would be here tomorrow. Time really flies when you dont want something to be here. Dont get me wrong I was happy to see Brandon but I couldn't bare the thought of losing him or the boys.

"God damn it Swagger!!" Mason yelled. He had placed 8th with 7 kills and Mason looked so upset. "Stop yelling!" I yelled at him and looked back down at my phone. "Watch the pro" Mason took the controller. "If I can play in the pool I can play anywhere" he laughed and started the game. I looked back at my phone and saw another unknown number.

Unknown: Rose please come back to me.

Unknown: Its Tyler

Me: No

Buttface: Please. Please. I cant live with out you

Me: sure you can.

Buttface: But I cant. I love you so much. Please just give me one more chance and promise I'll make it up to you.

Me: Nope I'm already seeing other people and I think you should too.

Buttface: Son of a Bitch. I hope your lying!!

Me: I'm not. We fucked and got drunk last night. Dont text me again

I swiped his name and blocked this number from my phone. "Why do you look like you could rip someone's head off?" Ezra asked me and I looked at him while Mason killed his 22nd person. "A lot of shit is going on. My hang over isn't helping" I laughed.

"Rose" I heard Mason call me and he handed me the controller. He had come third and killed 23 people. "Coffee please" I handed him my cup and he got up and got me some. I started the match. "Drop in tilted" Mason demanded. "No way loot lake for sure" Jay assured me and I rolled my eyes and landed in between the two of them. I focused on the tv and had killed 20 people so far.

There were only 4 of us left. "The storm!!" Toby called and the timer counted down to zero. "Fuuck" I said running to the safe zone. "Your getting shot at" John told me and i looked to my left and saw two guys. "Get um get um!!" Mason hollared. "Calm down I know how to play the freakin game" i told them and shot the two dead with my rocket launcher. "Your not gonna make it!!" Eric told me and pointed to the screen.

I was on 27 HP and the storm was catching me. I started to build and use my jump pad. I landed in safe zone and shot another guy. I got hit again and cussed under my breath. I shot once, twice and the guy was dead. "Yyeesss!!" I breathed out and leaned back in to the couch. "That means even at my worst I'm still better than you Mason" I smiled and he looked hurt.

"Ok I'm sorry. But that was freakin awesome!!!" I kicked my legs and they all laughed. "Good one I'm proud" Jay told me. "Damn. We all got beat my a girl with a hangover" Toby shook his head. They all high fived me and I got up and went up stairs.