68

My phone started to ring and I saw Luke's face show up for the 5th time. I rolled my eyes and slid the screen to answer it.

"What?" I asked. "Rose I've been trying to reach you for a couple hours. Are you ok?" He asked and my heart melted. "Yes Luke. I'm fine" I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out tomorrow night" he asked. "With your parents?" I asked and he stayed quiet for a moment.

"Rose" he said quietly. "Luke. They hate me. I have no idea what I did but some how I've already pissed them off" I shook my head.

"No. No you haven't. Once they get to know you I know they are going to love you" he told me. "Just please come to dinner with us" he pleaded.

"Please Rose. I want you to be a part of my life forever and this is a huge step in the right direction" he whispered after I didnt answer. "Alright" I spoke in to the phone. "Yea?" He asked excitedly. "Yes I'll go. What time?" I rolled my eyes. "Uuumm I'll pick you up at 7:30 and wear a dress please they will make my parents happy" he told me and I didnt respond. "It will also make me very happy" he said in a lower voice after that. "I'll be ready" I told him and then hung up the phone.

"Rose!!" I heard a yell from the other side of my door, and I jumped. The door swung open and Eric stood there. "Jesus Christ. You scared the shit outta me. What the fuck" I shook my head and held my heart. "We are walking down to the little 2 Scoops Ice Cream place. You should come with" he told me and walked over to my computer.

"Dont touch anything" I snapped and he raised an eye brow at me. "I've gotten back on schedule and there is no one up here to help you if I try to kill you" I warned him and he chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Just come on" he walked out and I saved and closed down all my stuff and walked down stairs. "Alright let's go" Jaren stood up and we all walked out the door.

I noticed that Swagger had his helmet on so I fell in step with him. "Is it weird that when you have that on I feel like I have to call you Swagger but when it's just you its Eric?" I asked him and his helmet turned so I assumed he was looking at me. "You wanna try it on?" He asked.

I had only worn his helmet once before and that was when we were all really drunk and he gave it to me to hold so he could go bang some chick. "Sure" I shrugged and he took it off and ran his fingers through his hair before handing it to me. He didn't wear his chain mail which meant it was a last minute decision. I put it on my head and I could barely see anything.

"How the hell do you see out of this?" I asked and put my hands in front of me and tried to see out of the eye slits. "Try seeing out of that when your high. It's even harder" he chuckled. "Ooo Damn. Body reveal of Swaggersouls cunts" Mason chuckled and I saw he had his phone up recording us. "You've grown boobs and an ass Swags" John whistled.

"What are you talkin about I have both already" Eric gasped and grabbed his own ass. We all busted in to laughter as we kept walking. "Yep no more dad bod, sorry ladies" I shrugged and we all started to laugh again. "Wait wait. Let me see your Juul Swags" I laughed and he handed it to me. "Can this fit in one of these holes?" I asked and tried to shove it in. "That's what he said" Toby muttered under his breath and laughed.

I hit him and finally got the Juul in one of the holes in the helmet. I sucked in for as long as I could then held it and blew out the white smoke through the holes. "Why does it have so many holes." I asked and handed him back his Juul. "That's what he said" Toby laughed and I hit him again and we all laughed.

"Mostly to breath. You dont see a lot of helmets with holes on both sides" he shrugged. "You dont see helmets anywhere mate" Cameron laughed and he shrugged. I took it off and handed it back to Eric as we approached the small ice cream shop. "Its gross in there. Muggy" I nodded and he put it back in and we walked up to the counter. We all stood around and decided what we wanted.

I walked up after Jaren went, and told her what I wanted. "Can I have uuuu Rocky Road" I smiled and she scooped and stood there for a second. "And for your second scoop?" She asked. "No I only want one" I shook my head. "What?" I heard all the guys behind me gasp in horror.

"Rose the place it literally called 2 Scoops Ice Cream Shop. You have to get two scoops" Jay told me and I put my hands up and looked at the lady. "Thems the rules. You cant change them" Ezra spoke. "Its like getting a pizza with out the stuff on top." Toby told me and I hushed them. "Its like getting a juul with out any juul pods" Eric told me.

"Fine Jesus" I looked at the flavors and heard her sigh a bit. "Cookie Dough on top of that" I pointed and she scooped and I gave her the money. She handed me my cup and I stood over by Cam, Jaren, and Jay who had already gotten there ice cream. "See 2 Scoops is better" Jaren told me and took a bite of his. "I mean is it?" I asked and ate my ice cream.

"I'll have your top scoop if you dont want it" Mason told me and walked over. "Oh no then I'd only have one and you'd have three. The balance of the whole universe would be uneven" I said as sarcastically as I could. "That makes since" Mason nodded and ate his. Once we all got our ice cream we started to walk back. I ate my double scooped ice cream as did everyone else. "So what's up with you and Luke?" Cam bumped me and I sighed.