8

Some days were good some even great, but then other were the worst. I had no idea how to get out of this funk i was in without Tyler and the boys would barely let me leave the house alone. It had been over 3 weeks and I was just . . .sad. All of them always tried to cheer me up but I always wanted to stay in bed.

I heard a knock on me door. "Hey" I heard Jaren came in with Cam and Toby. "Were all going to the movies. Wanna come?" Toby asked and I snuck more into my covers. "Rose" they walked over to me and pulled the covers off.

"Why are you in jeans and a t-shirt?" Jaren asked. "Are those the clothes you wore out the other week?" Toby shook his head. They tried to pull me out of my bed and I fell to the floor. Mason and Eric walked in. "Rose you need to get up. You need to change your clothes and eat something. Have a little fun" Cam told me and he and Eric sat me up.

Toby laid out new clothes and told me to shower and get dressed. They all left and i crawled to my shower. I got dressed and walked down stairs. "Rose!" They all cheered and we got in the car. I sat in the middle of Eric and Jaren while Toby drove and Cam was in the passenger seat. We always made Mason sit in the back because he liked to lay down.

As we drove the song Africa by Toto came on and Eric started to sing at the top if his lungs. "I HEAR THE DRUMS ECHOING TONIGHT BUT SHE HEARS ONLY WHISPERS OF SOME QUIET CONVERSATION" He started to sing and the boys laughed. I cracked a smiled and he saw.

"SHE'S COMING IN, 12:30 FLIGHT THE MOONLIT WINGS REFLECT THE STARS THAT GUIDE ME TOWARDS SALVATION I STOPPED AN OLD MAN ALONG THE WAY" He took in a breath and all of us were laughing now. "HOPING TO FIND SOMETHING LONG FORGOTTEN WORDS OR ANCIENT MELODIES HE TURNED TO ME AS IF TO SAY, HURRY BOY, IT'S WAITING THERE FOR YOU" He screamed and all of us were crying laughing now.

A couple started to sing with him but it was so hard. Toby almost hit a car because he was laughing to hard. I was holding my stomach and laughing way to hard. "IT'S GONNA TAKE A LOT TO TAKE ME AWAY FROM YOU THERE'S NOTHING THAT A HUNDRED MEN OR MORE COULD EVER DO I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA GONNA TAKE SOME TIME TO DO THE THINGS WE NEVER HAD!!!!!!!!" He yelled the chorus. He sang the rest of the song like that and we parked at the theater.

We all got out of the car and Eric jumped out. "God I love that song!!" He yelled and we all laughed. Eric linked arms with me as we walked in. We got our tickets and walked into the theater. We decided to see the latest horror movie despite mine and Jarens complaining. We all sat down with our food and watched the previews.

I sat on the end and Jaren next to me. Next to him was Toby then, Eric then Cam and Mason on the other end. A jump scare came on and Mason dropped all of the popcorn. "I'll go get some more" I whisper to them and Jaren grabs my arm. "I'll come with you" he said frantically. Jaren and I walked out to get more popcorn and he was holding on to me for dear life. "Are you ok" I asked and rubbed his arm. "No. I have an unreasonable fear of clown sharks now." He shuttered and I giggled.

"Who new Will Smith would end up the leader of them." He shook his head as we came up to the counter. "More popcorn please. Our stupid friend dropped ours" I rolled my eyes and handed the guy our bowl. He was cute af. Brown hair, green eyes, strong jawline, damn. "On the house" he said as he wrote something down Jaren grabbed the popcorn and started to walk away.

"Call me" he handed me the paper and I looked down. It had a number and his name.

Luke.

"I will" I winked at him and walked back over to Jaren. "What was that?" He asked me and threw popcorn in his face. I didnt say anything and shoved the piece of paper in my back pocket. We went back and watched the rest of the movie. When it was over we all stayed for the credits and ate the rest of our food. Once everyone had left and the workers came to clean up we decided to leave.

I didnt see Luke at the counter anymore. "Hey" Eric poked my side as I walked out the door. "Ow. Asshole" I slapped his hand and he frowned. "Shes probably thinking of-" "Shut up Jaren!" I yelled and punched his shoulder. "Abusive" Mason shook his head and I pulled out my phone. "Some kid at the counter gave her, his number" Jaren called and ran to the car. I looked up and flipped him off.

He made a heart with his hands and we all got in the car. "Are you sure it's a good idea to be texting some one else?" Cameron asked me and I put my phone back in my pocket. "Yes Dad. I'm fine. A little casual sex never hurt anyone" I rolled my eyes. "Did not need to hear that" Toby shook his head and started the car. "Yea no one wanted to hear that" Eric looked at me. "Oh shut the hell up you guys bring random girls home all the time" I crossed my arms.

"Yea but coming from you its . . . different" Cam told me. "Where do you guys wanna eat?" I asked them as we drove around. "Pizza hut!" Mason yelled. "Nah Taco bell. We havent had tacos in a while" Eric reminded us. "What about that new Chinese restaurant. Down town where they cook in from of you" Toby asked excited. "I'm down for some Chinese" Cam said and Jaren nodded.

"I second that" Jaren added. We drove to the restaurant and took a seat. We all ordered drinks and our food. We ate and it was super fuckin good. "Who's gonna pay?" I asked and looked around the table while the check sat in the middle.