133

"Rose!" I heard some one yell and shake me. "Rose wake up theres a fire!" I heard another yell and a harsher shake.

I opened my eyes and I started to smell smoke. I heard an alarm, and I could barely see. "Rose! NOW!" I heard Jay yell and he started to drag my arm. I got up still not knowing what was going on.

Jay grabbed my hand and dragged me out of my room and I heard the crackle of fire and it was getting hard to breath. "Come on" he yelled and we ran down the stairs. "Where are John and Ezra?" I asked and he kept pulling me to the door. "There outside" he said and looked around.

Fire was everywhere and there was smoke everywhere. I heard sirens coming from outside and we stood in then middle of the living room. "Jay" I coughed and he nodded and I looked down we both didnt have shoes on.

"Shit come on" he said and we ran in to the kitchen, and a beam fell and I screamed. I heard Jay yell and I felt his hand let go of mine. I whipped my head around but couldnt see through the smoke.

"Jay!" I yelled and he grabbed my hand again and I was being pulled again. The house was crumbling around us and we ran out of the door and on to the front lawn. "Hey. hey" I heard John say and I was doubled over with Jay coughing.

"You guys ok?" He asked and patted our back. "Holy shit" I heard Ezra gasp and I stood up and saw the house going up in flames. I looked around and saw a bunch of fire men and police men. Bunch of people were out and in front of the house as well.

They were trying to put out the fire but it was so huge that it was doing almost nothing. I stood by the guys and some paramedics came to check us out. We were all mostly fine but Ezra had a couple burns on his leg, but he would be fine.

I walked over to John and Jay who were talking to the cops. The other guys got there and they were talking to us and the firefighters left and the people did too. Only a couple of police stayed to talk to us, but they left after. The sun was just coming up when all of us stood un front of the burnt house.

We all sighed at once and stood there for a couple more minutes before Ryan broke the silence. "Well this is fucked" Ryan told us and we nodded. "Wanna stay at our place?" Cameron asked and chuckled a little and all of us start laughing.

"What are we gonna do?" Jay asked as we all became quiet. "Let's just get home and sleep on it" Toby told us and we got in the cars and drove home. We got in to the house and we looked at each other then went to our rooms.

I sat on my bed and was still a little confused as to what the fuck happened. I laid down and thought maybe it was just a dream. I closed my eyes but I couldn't fall asleep. I sighed and a couple minutes later I heard a small knock at my door.

"Come in" I whispered and I turned on my light. Jay opened the door a little stepped in the shut the door. "I cant sleep" he whispered and I patted my bed. He walked over and laid in my bed and he covered up. "Good night" I told him and shut off my light. "Good night" he said back quietly. I shut my eyes and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and tried to streach my legs, but couldn't. I opened an eye and saw at least 4 other people on my bed. I smiled and sat up and saw Ezra, John, Mason, Ryan, and Jaren. I smiled and laid back down and closed my eyes. The I fell back asleep.

-

I woke up the next time and only saw Mason and Jay on the bed. I sat up and quietly got out of bed and walked down stairs.

I saw all the guys except Mason and Jay sitting on the couch. They all looked at me and then back at the ground. I sat on the couch between John and Ezra and they laid there heads on my shoulders. "The police station called" Cameron cleared his throat.

"They want you to go down there" he spoke again and I nodded. "When Jay wakes up the three of us are gonna go over to the house and see if we can find any thing they wasnt destroyed" John told me and we all nodded. We sat there in the quietness of the house and Mason and Jay came down.

Jay looked like he had been crying but he smiled at us. They sat on the couch and it was quiet again. "We better go" John sighed and got up. "You want us to come with?" Cameron asked and he shrugged. "Yea" Ezra nodded and stood up.

The rest of them stood up and walked away. "Rose" Jay looked at me and I looked up at him. He was gonna say somthing and then he shook his head. "I'm sorry" I told him and he walked away. All the guys left and I was at the house alone.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes and shook my head. I got up and got dressed and went to the police station. I talked with a few officers and they told me some stuff. They knew where Tyler was and that he started the fire.

They had caught him on tape sneaking around. Luke had also been there at the station. Apparently Tyler had been contacting Luke that's why he was being so weird with me.

But after Luke and I made up it set Tyler off. They said to say away from Luke for now. I sat there as they talked a little more and I sighed.