33

"There ya go" the guy stood up after fixing it. "How did ya break it" he asked and put his tools back in his case. "Crazy story" I rolled my eyes and smiled. I paid him and he was out the door. It was pretty freaking hot today in California and I didnt want to be inside. I drove to the dollar store and bought a kiddy pool. I dragged it inside and started to fill it up. I got in my swim suit and got a book and went and sat in the pool.

I put my sun glasses on and opened my book up. I got about 12 pages into my book when I saw Jay walk outside. "No I dont know where the boys are. Please dont bother me" I spoke over my book and he nodded. I heard some crashes inside about 3 pages later and decided to get up. "What did you break" I asked as I closed the door.

I saw Ezra and Jay standing there. "Guys" I shook my head and they backed up. There was a plate on the ground shuddered in to a million pieces. "Well clean it up" I told them and grabbed my phone. I texted the group chat.

Me: Where are you guys?

Radioman🖤: Well I'm out with John. Were shopping.

Dad🙄💚: The rest of us are doing some stuff for Pax.

Knight💙: were gonna meet up with Toby and John later so they can sign up too

Me: Pax? When is that?

Cunt🧡: like 2 weeks. Remember?

Me: well now I do.

Smit💜: What are you doing today.

Me: I got a new dishwasher and then was trying to relax but Ezra and Jay came over

Knight💙: Relax?

Dad🙄💚: You want me to come get them?

Me: Yes that would be great.

Cunt🧡: Arent you coming to Pax?

Smit💜: I've already sighed her up so ya she is

Me: What ever just please come get them.

Dad🙄💚: On our way.

I put my phone back down and looked at the boys guys. They cleaned up the mess and Ezra cut his finger. "I've texted the other and they are on there way to pick you up" I told them and grabbed there wrists. "Wait I made a sandwhich" Jay reached for the counter. I heard the door bell ring and I kept dragging them.

"Its mine now. Come on" I told them and opened the door. "Oh" I heard Luke say and I looked at Jay and Ezra. "I can come back if you want" I took a step back and I shook my head as he looked at me up and down. I blushed and the two other boys looked pissed. "Jay this is Luke. Luke Jay. Ezra Luke. Luke Ezra" I introduced them and Luke nodded. "They were just about to leave" I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him inside.

"Cam said he would be over here any minute" I told them and they grabbed me. "How about you go put some real clothes on and we'll keep your friend company" Ezra nodded and looked to the stairs. I let go of Luke's hand and sighed. They knew who he was and they obviously weren't gonna let me bring him upstairs. "2 seconds" I promised and he nodded as Jay closed the door with all of them inside.

I ran up the stairs and put shorts and a t-shirt on. I ran back down and they were all just standing there in a weird silence. I heard a honk outside and grabbed Luke's hand once again. "Bye guys" I smiled and they looked over at Luke. "Hes mine" I glared at them and there faces turned pink. I smirked and hugged them before pushing them to the door and Luke to the kitchen, so he wouldnt be seen. "Wait where is your car?" I asked Luke franticly. "I walked here" he told me and I put a hand to my heart and nodded.

Jay and Ezra walked to the car and I waved at Cam. He smiled and waved back and the boys got in the car and they drove off. I turned back to Luke who was eating the sandwich Jay had made. "What are you doing?" I smiled and hit his chest. "Ow, and I'm eating a sandwich" he rubbed the spot where I hit.

"I mean like over here. I thought you had to work??!" I asked surprised. I heard my phone buzz and went to pick it up. "I did work, but I got off early and decided to surprise you" he smiled and kissed me. My phone buzzed again and I looked at it. It was from Jay.

JJ💛: I cant believe we just left you there.

Me: Please dont tell Cam or anyone else

JJ💛: Hhhmmmm I dont know. What purpose would that serve me?

Me: You and Racc would literally be my favorite.

JJ💛: Were not already? 😢

Me: Please dont tell.

Me: He'll be gone by the time you guys get back.

JJ💛: How will you know?

Me: Please text me when you guys are starting to drive back. Ppllleeaassseee Jay please

JJ💛: Hold on let me talk with Racc

JJ💛: . . .

Me: Uugggg Jay

JJ💛: This seems fair. Please be safe and text me if you ha e any problems.

Me: OMG I fucking love you. Tell Ezra I love him too.

I press sent and I got a picture of Jay and Ezra smiling. I put my phone down and saw Luke still eating that sandwich.