90

"Why the fuck do I have 147 messages from the group chat?" I asked and looked up at them. "Well Swags and I were playing that game where you have to guess what the other person is or doing and the rest of you were sleeping" Mason told me

"then I woke up and kept texting on there for them to shut the hell up" Toby shrugged. "I was innocent I only sent 3 texts." Jaren put his hands up. "Then we started playing the word association game and most of us were playing that" John told me. "Pull over Sam I'll drive" I told him and he pulled over to the side and I got out in to the warm air and turned my back to the sun.

I got in on the driver some and buckled up and started to drive. By this time all of the guys were up and talking. Cameron sat in the front with me as I drove. "I'm so hungry cunt!" Mason called up.

"That's nice. We have food back there" I told him and angled the mirror to the back. "No we dont!!" He wined. "How much longer do we have to drive?" I asked. "Like 9 hours" Cameron stretched. "Uugg ok I'm a bit hungry too" I nodded. "Ok every one help me find a place" I told them and they all looked out the windows.

"Exit 102" Eric pointed you the window. "What do they have?" I looked over to the sign. "Subway, McDonald's, TacoBell, Wendeys, Dell Taco," Sam listed them off. "Ok 12 more miles and we need gas anyway" I nodded. "But I've gotta pee now!" Mason told me and walked up to the front.

"Mason sit back down." I shrugged him off of me. "Give me this" he grabbed an empty water bottle from the front. "No Mason!!! What the fuck" I heard Eric yell. "Quiet, dont look at me" Mason said and i tilted my mirror upwards. "If you get any pee not in the bottle I'm going to throw you off this van" Ryan told him.

"sshhh cunt. I cant pee while your talkin"Mason snapped. "Mason!!" I heard them all yell. "Well dont look at it" he shouted back and it was quiet, until I heard the stream. I shook my head and wanted to throw up. "Jesus how much pee can you hold" I heard Jay ask.

"Guys" Mason said panicked. "What happened?" Ryan asked. "I might need another bottle" Mason said in a hurry. "Get me a bottle!!" Mason yelled and I heard some yelled and Jaren grabbed a bottle from the front. "Switch fast." John told him. "Aaaa fuck some one take this one!!" Mason called. "Eewww eww ewww" I heard Sam wine and I laughed.

"Hey you shut up, up there" Mason told me. "Hey don't talk to me that way or no food in 8 miles" I told him. "Noo mom I'm sorry pleaasseee" Mason laughed. "I'm done peeing some one hold this other one" Mason said and handed off his bottle.

He zipped his pants and sat back down. "Take these back" Sam told him. "There warm" Mason spoke and the whole car was grossed out. "Just hold them till we get to the place and throw then away" Cameron told him. I drove and got off on the exit. I got to a gas station and the food places were around us.

"Ok everyone has 20 minutes, then were all gonna be back right?" I turned around and looked at all of them. "Right" they all said in unison and then they got out and walked to where ever they wanted. I walked in to the gas station and put some gas in the car before walking over to Wendy's.

I stepped in and saw Sam and Jay standing there. "Fancy meeting you here" I nudged Jay and he smiled at me. "Sam and I are still lookin" Jay told me and I nodded and walked past them. I order my food and then a frostie!! I fucking love frosties.

I walked back out to the van and got in the back. Toby, Jaren, John, and Mason were already in here. "Dont you have to drive.?" Mason asked and I nodded and sat beside him. "Yea but I'm gonna take a second to eat" I told him and he grabbed one of my fries.

"Hey!" I smacked his hand away and he ate his food. "We still have like 9 more hours to go" I sighed and slid down my seat. "Are you gonna be ok?" Toby laughed and I shook my head. The rest of the guys came back and I ate my frostie in the front. I started the car and we started to drive again.

A few hours past and the boys were pretty quiet as they all sat on there phones. A few more hours past and we were only 2 hours away from the hours."Are we there yet?" I heard Ezra ask.

"No" I told him. "How about now?" He asked and I tilted my mirror down to look at him. "Ezra. We have 2 more hours" I told him and he sighed, and sat back. I looked forward and a few minutes later I got a tap on the shoulder.

"Yea?" I asked and I looked behind me to see Jay. "My phone died and Mason wont share" he told me and I grabbed my phone from my pocket and handed it back to him. "Thank you" he smiled and sat back down.

My ass started to hurt so I put on the cruise control and crossed one of my legs under me. "Hey Fam pass the aux!" Eric yelled from the back and walked up to the front. "You better not play some weak ass shit Swagger" Cameron told him and we laughed.

Eric plugged in his phone and started to play some music. We all started singing, and most of us are tone def so it sounded awful. I looked out my mirror and saw a cop car. "Shit" I cursed. "Eric sit back down. Everyone sit down and be quiet" I yelled and everyone was quiet in an instant.

"What happen?" Jaren asked. "There is a cop car behind me" I breathed out. I heard the sirens come on and I pulled over. "Were all going to jail!!" Mason cried. "Mason shut up" I snapped. "Everyone be quiet and let me talk to him" I told them. I rolled down my window and put my hands on the wheel.