7

"You guys are the best" I hugged them back. "Yea" Eric yawned. "We know" he finished and I smiled. We started watching tv and after awhile I was very tired. It was about 4 in the morning and all of us were still up.

"Guys?" I hit Cam and Eric but my eyes were still closed. They both groan and I sat up and scoot to the edge of the couch. My stomach didnt feel to good and my head hurt like a bitch. Cam obviously noticed and put his hand on my back. "Go to the bathroom" he pushed me up and my legs felt like jello. I ran to the bathroom and threw up in the toilet.

It was an orange color and had little chunks in to. They all came in there and Eric held my hair back. "Shit. What did you eat?" Toby asked me and rubbed his eyes. Cam handed me a cup of water and I shuttered. "Your burning up" Cam put the back of his hand on my head. "Fuck" I sighed and put the toilet seat down so I could sit.

"Eric help me bring her up stairs." Cam said and grabbed the other side of me. They picked me up and we all walked up stairs together. "Water, and a trashcan right here. Get some rest you havent been sleeping in the last couple days." Cam told me and gave a disapproving look.

"Thanks" I put a thumbs up and laid my head on the pillow. He shut the door and I closed my eyes. I drifted to sleep after awhile and I never wanted to wake up

-

But I did. I woke up and grabbed my phone. I clicked it on and squinted. 2:33pm. "Cameron!" I yelled and held my head. I held my stomach and felt so dizzy. "Shit" I felt it come up and Cameron busted in my room. I started to throw up in the trash can beside my bed. Cam ran over and held my hair back and patted my back. "Jesus mate. Are you gonna be ok?" He rubbed my back.

I spit in the trash once more before sitting up. Some of the pressure on my head had gone away and I didn't feel so dizzy. "Do you want me to get you somthing?" He asked quietly and I smiled. "Will you make me some soup" I put my bottom lip out. "Of course I will" he smiled and walked out.

Mason came in right after Cam left and sat on my bed. "Mason sshhh" I put my finger to my lips. "But I wasnt talking" he whispered. "Oh. What do you need?" I asked and closed my eyes. "Just wanted to know if you were feeling better" he asked and crawled in my bed next to me.

"The boys told me what happened. Blah" he added and I shrugged. "Well I dont want you to get sick" I pushed him. "They think you got food poisoning" he spoke again. "Uuuggg" I groaned and rolled over on my side toward the trash can.

"Lean over if your gonna throw up" Mason jumped up and was at my side. I took short breaths and nodded while leaning over the trash can. "I'm ok. I'm ok" I laid back down and closed my eyes. "Mason get out of here" Cam shook his head as he walked in with my soup. Cam set my soup down and smiled. "Chicken noodle" he told me and I nodded. "Thanks" I smiled and ate the soup slowly.

"Just call if you need me" he said as he walked out. I ate about 3 spoon fills of the soup before I threw up again. I couldnt keep anything down and it sucked. After a few days I felt a bit better and I started to keep stuff down. I picked up my phone and saw the boys texting.

Knight💙: Are you still sick?

Cunt🧡: Yea of you.

Radioman🖤: Wow

Smit💜: That was a little mean.

Dad🙄💚: Mason . . .

Radioman🖤: Oh no

Me: What??!

Raidoman🖤: Eric has Mason on the floor strangling him. Shit

Smit💜: oh no Rose his face is turning purple.

Radioman🖤: Cam is trying to help.

I could hear them yelling down stairs and I wanted to help but I didnt know if I was gonna throw up. "Swagger!!" I yelled as loud as I could. I picked back up my phone and saw Toby, Jaren, and Cam texting

Dad🙄💚: Holy shit.

Smit💜: Hes gonna die!!!

Radioman🖤: Why did you call for Eric?

Me: Tell him I need him. Now!

Radioman🖤: We just did. He got off Zucc and now hes walking up stairs.

Dad🙄💚: Mason is breathing.

I put my phone down for a minute and tried to listen down stairs. I heard some yells and then foot steps up the stairs and to my room. Eric opened my door and walked over to my bed. "Hey, I'm getting better" I told him amd he smiled.

"Are you ok?" I asked him and patted the bed space next to me. He came and sat next to me. "Try not to kill your friends" I nodded and he smiled. "Fine" he huffed with an eye roll. He laid down beside me and I heard my phone buzz.

Unknown: Hey there

Me: Who is this?

"Rose. Pay attention to me" I heard Eric wined and I set my phone down. "I will if you bring me some pizza rolls" I looked at him and he shrugged and got up. 2 minutes later he came back with a bag of weed, his lighter and his pipe. "I put all the pizza rolls in and I thought we should get baked too" he smiled and I sat up.

He sat down and loaded it up and I grabbed it from him to take the first hit. I grabbed his lighter and took the longest hit. "You're gonna die" he laughed and I held it in for a minute while he took his hit. I let it out and he handed it back to me. We smoked a lot of weed before someone called us down. "Hey Swagger your fucking pizza rolls are done!!" I heard Mason yell up the stairs.

I started to laugh as I took another hit. Swagger then started to laugh and I had a hard time breathing. I loaded the pipe back up and stood up. "Wait you're sick" He laughed and I shook my head. I stood up and took another hit and started to walk down the stairs. I got down the stairs and saw Cam, Toby, Mason, and Jaren sitting on the couch.

They were all watching tv and they all saw me almost trip. "Hheeyy guys" I laughed and took another hit. Swagger came down behind me and got the pizza rolls out. "Give me" I heard Mason say and he had his hand out. "No way. Fuckin Mason you owe me 30 bucks" Eric yelled at me from the kitchen and I shrugged and laid on the floor smoking more of the weed.

"What about me?" Toby asked and I shook my head. "Here" I handed it to him and he took a hit of it and started to cough. "Hey" Eric said and grabbed it away from Toby. He went up stairs and put his stuff away and I went over to the fridge.