26

I drove beside them until we got to the house. "You guys are so wet" I shook my head and unlocked the door. "Stay" I demanded and closed the door. I heard them all bust out in to laughter. I grabbed 5 towels and gave one to each of them. "Strip and cover up. Leave your wet clothes out here" I told then and shut the door.

They all came in a few minutes later and I pointed up stairs. They all scurried up the stairs and I walked up after them. I went in to Cams room first and he had fallen asleep on his bed in just his pants with the light on. I covered him up and turned his light off before walking out, taking his phone with me.

I walked in to Jarens room next and he was still awake on his phone. "Put that down and go to sleep" I grabbed it from him and put it in my pocket. "Good night" I covered him up too and turned off his light.

I walked in to Eric's room and his light was off and he had his helmet on. I rolled my eyes and slipped his helmet off before putting it on his beside table and grabbing his phone from his dresser.

I walked in to Toby's room and he was also awake. "Good night" I took his phone and made him lay down. He put his glasses on his night stand and closed his eyes. I turned off his light and walked to Masons room.

He was laying on his stomach, naked. I quickly covered him up and grabbed his phone and turned off the light as I stepped out. I walked to my room and put all of there phones in my top drawer. I laid in my bed and I saw Luke had texted me 7 times. It was getting late and I was tired.

-

I woke up when I heard my door creak open. I didnt open my eyes but I heard foot steps. I heard someone rummaging and then a sigh. The person came and crawled in my bed and covered up. "What are you doing?" I asked to see who it was. "Waiting for you to wake up" I heard a voice I didnt want to.

I shot straight up outta my bed and turned to look at Luke. "How did you get in here?!" I asked and stood up. "Why have you been ignoring me?" He asked hurt. "Luke. You need to leave" I ran and shut my door. I walked back over to my bed that he was still laying on and he smiled.

"What happened?" He asked and grabbed my hand. "Luke get up" I commanded quietly. He put out his lower lip and pulled me to the bed. "You come down here" he smirked and I rolled my eyes. He yanked me on the bed and I tried to get off but he got on top of me. "Luke" I said worried and looked at the door. He put a finger to his lips and made me hush. "Tell me why you've been ignoring me" he looked around and grabbed my phone.

He clicked it on and his face was shocked. "You've been getting my messages and you haven't even read them" he frowned and put my phone back. "Luke" I whimpered out and turned my head to the side as a tear fell from the corner of my eye. "Rose" he said back and made me look at him. "Dont cry baby. Tell me what's goin on" he was still on me and had my arms pinned at the side of my head.

"Luke you need to leave" I whispered and looked In to his eyes. "Tell me what I did first" he raised an eye brow and I shook my head. "I cant" I shook my head slightly. "So something did happen. Why cant you tell me?" He whispered and I closed my eyes. "Please I want to help you. And if you truly want me to leave then . . I will" he said sadly and I looked in to his hurt eyes.

"Was it the guys?" He asked and I shook my head. "Was it me. Please all you have to do is tell me I wont be angry" he pleaded and I closed my eyes and took a breath. "Promise you wont get angry and promise you wont do anything stupid and Promise that you'll leave right after and you cant tell the boys either" I looked him and he nodded. "I promise" he nodded and I huffed. "Its Tyler" I told him and he looked angry.

"What did he do?" He growled. "You promised" I wined and he kept looking at me. "He texted me other day and said some stuff" I said trying to remember. "He didnt want me seeing you anymore and that he would hurt you if I did" I whispered and his mouth was open a bit. "You gotta go" I let another tear fall from the corner of my eye and looked at him. "Fuck that guy" he shook his head. "He doesnt get to decided if we see each other" he shook his head and got off me.

"Luke I dont want you getting hurt I grabbed his arm and he shrugged. "I dont want him controlling you. We need to go over there and confront him or something" he stood up and got louder. "No we dont need to go over there. We can just show him hes not getting in the way of us" I stood up and talked a bit quieter. "Damn straight" he looked at me and kissed me.

"Ok you gotta go. I had to bail the boys out of jail last night and I'm not in the mood this morning" I said pulling him down stairs. He followed behind me down the stairs. "Wait what?" He asked as we stood at the door. "I'll text you" I laughed and he kissed me. "God damn" he said and looked at me "what? Do I have drool on my face?" I asked trying to wipe it off. "No no. Just. .you" he said in awe.

"Stop" I pushed him away and he kissed me. "I love you" he whispered into my ear and then winked at me and walked out the door. "Hey" I called as he walked down the drive way. I ran after him and looked up at him.

"I love you too" I smiled and he kissed me and he walked to his car. I walked back inside the house and waved good bye to him before I walked in to the kitchen.