178

"Maybe?" Mason asked offended and we laughed again. "What's it gonna be Masey?" Cam asked him and Mason smiled and shrugged. "Not sure. How big can it be?" Mason asked me and I held up my hands and made a circle.

"Not to bad, and anywhere I want?" Mason raised an eye brow. "It cant be on my face or ass of cunt" I told him and he nodded. "Jesus. That's no way for a lady to talk" Bucks gasped. "Shes not a lady cunt" Mason laughed and the guys joined in with.

"I'm not. I'm basically a dude with out a cock" I shrugged and grabbed my beer. "If your so manly scull your beer with me" Jay lifted up his bottle and I looked.

"How much do you have. Cause mines full" I told him. "Little over half. Go on" Jay spoke and we both drank the beers and once I was done I set it back on the table and smiled. "Shit" Jay smiled. "Told yea" I laughed and wiped my mouth.

"Get me another" I spoke as I saw Toby get up. "Calm down you dont want a hang over on your birthday" Ryan told me and I shrugged. We all drank a few more beers and it was close to midnight.

"Rose" Eric called my name and I looked over at him. He looked at me for a second and didnt day anything. I laughed and shook my head. "What?" I chuckled and he laughed as well. "Your birthday. It starts in like 4 minutes" he looked at his phone.

"Actually your birthday is only a couple hours. It didn't take the whole day to birth me" I shrugged. "Shut up. It's the whole day" John told me and we laughed.

"What's the first thing your gonna do?" Ryan asked. "Probably take a piss" I smiled. "Hey Rose" Ezra said and it got quiet. "Rose" Ezra said my name again, and I looked at him.

"What Ezra?" I asked and smiled a little. "Wait no one say anything" Ezra held up his hands. "Raccoon" Cameron said. "SshhHHH. Hold on" Ezra spoke and the room was quiet as his eyes closed.

"Dont fall asleep" Sam laughed and Ezra waved his arms. He looked at me and I raised an eye brow. "Happy birthday cunt. I was the first one to say it" he said and all of them started yelling and I looked at my phone and it was 12:01am.

"Happy fuckin birthday Rose" Mason smiled and all the rest of them told me and I waved them off. "Oh stop" I said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Eric asked. "To pee remember" I said and we laughed.

I went pee and all of them were cleaning up. "Everyone goin to bed?" I asked and they nodded. "Yep" Ryan nodded and we picked the rest of the stuff up and we all went to our rooms. I shut my door and my phone went off. My group chat with Bee and Bordie.

Bee mf: HAPPY BIRTHDAY I FUCKING LOVE YOU!!!!!!

Bordie mf: I LOVE YOU AS WELL ROSE! HOPE YOUR DAY IS AMAZING!!

Me: Fuckin love you guys. Get some rest❤❤

I clicked off my phone and I got a buzz on my phone again. From unknown. I huffed and clicked on it.

Unknown: Happy birthday baby. There is something waiting for you tomorrow.

Me: Who is this?

Unknown: Its Luke sweetheart.

Me: Well I actually want nothing to do with you. So fuck off and I dont want anything from you and don't call me baby or sweetheart

I clicked off his contact and I went to Twitter. I went to my account and made a tweet.

LitterBug @literallyabug Nov 4th

Men are dogs. 🙄

I clicked off my phone and I went to bed.

-

I woke up to a shake. "Rose get your ass outta bed!" I heard Mason yell and he shook me. "Its my birthday why?" I asked and groaned. "Cause we have an appointment at 9" he shook me again and I opened my eyes and looked at him.

"Appointment for what?" I asked him. "Your tattoo!" He screeched. "Today?" I asked and he grabbed my arm and shook me. "Yes Rose today!" He pulled on my arm and I groaned. "What time is it?" I asked him.

"Like 8:20. That's why you have to get ready!" He told me and I sighed and looked at him. "Your such a cuck. How did you get an appointment that fast?" I asked him. "I know people. Now up!" He called and walked to my door.

"Are you gonna get up?" He asked me quietly and I smiled and nodded. He went to shut my door and he jumped and cracked the door a little and I looked at him as I sat up. "Happy birthday Rose" he smiled and he shut the door and I laughed.

I got up and got dressed and I walked down stairs and saw most of the guys. I was shouted at as I walked over to them. "Shut it!" Mason yelled and he grabbed my shoulders and shook me "What did I do?" I asked him.

"Were leaving. Probably gonna be at least 2 hours" Mason spoke and they all nodded. "Rose are you ready?" Mason asked me and I nodded. "Sure" I shrugged. "Hey look at your twitter!" Ryan yelled at me and I groaned. "We arent dogs!" Cameron told me.

"It- It wasnt about-" I sighed. "No no. Its fine" Toby held his hands up. "But it wasnt about you guys" I walked over to them and they all looked at me. "I'm serious" I learned on the table and crawled on top of it.

"Rose what the fuck are you doing?" John asked and I got on the table and laid there. "You guys cant be mean it's my birthday" I told them and laid on my back on the table. "Rose get off the table" Eric said.

"Are you mad?" I asked. "Who was it about?" Jaren asked me. "Someone that wasn't you guys" I said and rolled over. "Off the table I'm trying to eat" Jay spoke and he held his plate.

"I'm a whole snack" I lifted my leg up and smiled. They all groaned and I got off the table and walked over to Mason. "So who was it about?" Ezra asked me and I looked at him.

"Luke" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I was feeling stupid and I missed him then I shook it off" I shrugged. "Well as long as your ok" Ryan said and I nodded.

"Yea and as long as we get in the car cunt. Were gonna be late" Mason grabbed my arm and shook me. "Ok ok. See you guys later. Decided where you guys wanna eat tonight" I told them and they nodded as we walked out.