17

I walked in to my room and saw Brandon on my bed with his phone. "Hey hoe" I jumped on my bed and he hit me playfully. "Obviously you didnt tell Cam I was having sex. Thank you. What's wrong?" I asked him and he finished his text and looked at me. It looked like he had been crying and I got worried. "I'm sorry for calling you a hoe" I sat up and put a hand on his shoulder.

"No that's not it" he laughed and wiped his eyes. I ran and closed the door and jumped back on the bed. "What's wrong? Did the boys do something? I'll kill them!" I asked and started to get angry. "No no. They've been great" he wiped his eyes again. "You know that guy I was talking too?" He asked and I thought.

"Jacob?" I asked and he pushed his finger to my lips. "Dont say his name" he cried and I put my hands up. "What happened?" I asked quietly as he removed his hand. "He said that-" he stopped and covered his face. "Awww Brandon. It's ok. You dont have to tell me. When your ready I'll be here" I told him and rubbed his back. "Rose!" I heard a knock on my door. "Let me in" I heard Ezras voice again.

I opened the door and stood in the small crack it made. "Were making pizza what do you want on yours?" He asked. "Bacon, pineapple, ham" I told him and smiled. "Brandon just wants cheese" I added and then shut the door. "K thanks" he shouted back and walked off. I walked back over to Brandon and he had his knees pulled up to his chest. "Are you gonna be ok?" I asked and he nodded a little.

"Are you gonna forget that loser so we can have some fun or are you gonna cry over that stupid mother fucker?" I asked and I smiled. "I know what we can do tomorrow night!!!" I gasped and he wiped his eyes. "We can go clubbing." I smiled and his mouth opened and turned in to a smile. "Gay clubbing?" He asked and I nodded. He looked so excited. He wiped his eyes and then we went down stairs. All of the boys were in the kitchen making pizza and there was stuff all over the counter and stuff all over the floor.

"Hey!" I shouted and they all stopped and looked at me. "The mess" I motioned to everything. "Thats why we have you" Eric winked at me and punched him. "Oww. Cameron she hit me" Eric wined and I raised my fist to Cam too. "Dont" I warned him and Eric apologized and we went on cooking. "Pinapple belongs on pizza!!" I yelled as I grabbed the whole pineapple from the fridge and a huge knife.

I brought both of them over to a clear spot on the counter and started to cut it so I could put it on my pizza. We were all talking and I wasnt really paying attention to what I was doing and I sliced my finger. It took me a second to realize but when the juice from the pineapple started to burn my finger I looked down and saw blood everywhere. "Hand me a towel" i said as calmly as I could and I set the knife down.

"Oh shit!" Jaren ran over to me and he held my hand up. The tip of my finger was hanging on my threads. "Jaren stop" I fanned my bloody finger. "I told you to be carful" Cameron scolded me and rapped a towel around my finger. I sucked in a sharp breath and jumped up and down. There was blood all over the table and John and Toby looked looked like they might barf.

"Cameron!" I squeaked and took the bloody towel off. "Here come here" Mason guided me toward the sink and turned in the cold water. A few tears leaked from my face. If you've ever cut your finger this bad you know what I'm talkin about. I screamed and took it out of the water. "Your bleeding all over the place" Eric commented and I rolled my eyes. "I think you need a hospital" Brandon spoke up and we all looked at him.

"Hes right" Ezra said and I shook my head. "Its just a cut. I'll be fine" I waved my hand at him. "No it's been like 5 minutes and I think you're bleeding out!" Cameron said panicked. "MonkaS" Mason said and grabbed some paper towels and rapped them around my finger. "You dont have a choice. Come on" Brandon told me and we all walked outside and to the cars.

"I think I'm gonna stay back with John and Toby. They didnt look to good" Jaren told us and we nodded. Cameron drove and I sat in the passenger seat while Ezra, Mason, Eric, and Brandon sat in the back. I was still bleeding and I got light headed."You cant fall asleep Rose!" Eric hit my shoulder and I jolted awake.

"I was just resting my eyes" I shrugged and he kept poking me and talking to me. We got to the hospital and Cam carried me in because I couldnt feel my legs. I was sat on a bed and I heard some mumbled and there was a sharp pain in my finger but soon it was over. I heard another voice and a little shake. "Rose?" I heard some one ask and I opened one eye. I lifted up my bandages finger with in eye sour and smiled.

"Told you I was fine" I laughed and I saw the 5 of them standing there. I heard a buzz and Mason picked up my phone. "Who is it?" I asked and laid my head back. "Luke" he showed me. "Hey? I thought you were going to text me? Are you ok? What happened?" Mason read off the texts. "Shit" I shake my head and reach for my phone. "What do you wanna say?" Mason turned around and kept my phone. "Text yes I'm fine. Sorry for not texting you all call you tomorrow" I say and he typed and sends it.

He gave me back my phone and Luke sent back a heart and an ok. The doctor came in and took Cameron outside to talk to him. Once he came back in je smiled at me. "The doctor told us we could take you home" Cameron said and I nodded. "Good. Get me the Fuck outta here" I sat up and walked to the door with them following me. We got in the car and I started to unwrap the bandage. "Stop the doctor said to keep that on for 24 hours" Cameron slapped my hand.

"Eric. Cam hit me" I put out my bottom lip and he laughed. "And he also said for you to rest and not do anything crazy for a week" Ezra added in and I sighed. "When have we ever listened to the doctors?" I asked them and we all laughed. We got back home and I was helped inside like a child and sat on the couch. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. "Hey! No sleeping you havnt had pizza yet" I heard Toby and I opened my eyes and saw a plate with pizza on it.

I smiled and took it from him. "There" Mason handed me a beer and we ate, drank, and talked. I felt a bit more tired after this so I was told to go to bed. All 9 of them walked me up stairs and told me good night before leaving. Eric turned the light off and Jaren closed the door. I covered up and fell asleep pretty quick.