42

I closed the door and saw them peeking out the windows. "You look like a goddess" he whispered in my ear and I giggled. He walked me around to my side of the door and helped me in. He shut the door and jogged around to his side. He got in and looked at me while starting the car. "Stop" I giggled and he looked forward and started to drive.

We drove and nothing was said. We pulled up to a fancy restaurant and he told me not to open my door. He turned the car off and got out and walked over to my door. He helped me out and we linked arms and walked you to the front. We walked and Luke nodded at the guy and he nodded back and we walked right in. "Wait the line" I said and tried to turn back. "I know a guy who knows him" he smiled and we walked in the doors and it took my breath away.

There was a glass chandelier handing from the 20 foot celing. We turned to the right in to a dimly lit room where candles were on all the tables. We walked over to a table in the corner and a waiter came right over to us. Luke got a bottle of red wine and we started to chat after he took our orders. "Luke this is so fancy" I gazed around the room and he had a worried look on his face.

"To fancy? We can leave if you want" he said in a hurry and I shook my head. "No no. Its beautiful" I gushed and looked around the room. "Well I guess they designed it after you then" he smirked and I blushed.

"I thought I had a booger in my nose or something when I came down the stairs or that I looked horrible" I giggled a bit and he shook his head. "Not at all. I was just at a loss for words because of how gorgeous you are" he smiled and I nodded. "Not implying that your not gorgeous all the time because you are, but tonight you really took my breath away" he grabbed my hand and stared at me.

"I love you Rose" he whispered and the waited walked over. "I love you too" I mouthed and we pulled away from each other as the waiter poured the wine and gave us our food. We talked and laughed while we ate and somehow we started to talk about what had happened at the diner.

"Why did you even go over there?" He asked quietly. "I dont know" I sighed and took a sip of my wine. "I just wanted to talk to him because I had seen him a few days before" I shook my head. "When did you see him?" Luke demanded. "Well he found me, and he said he was sorry and wanted me back." I told him quietly. "Did he hurt you?" Luke asked as his eyes scanned the parts of my body he could see.

"No he didnt even touch me and I said I needed time and he was. . .understanding and then he left" I rested my head on my hands. "But then the diner" I shook my head again and wiped my eyes. "Ok" he nodded and reached his hands out for line. I put my small hands in his larger ones and he rubbed his thumbs over my knuckles. "Come on" he pulled me up and I was shocked in his change of mood.

"Where" I asked and he smiled and pulled me around tables. We walked past the front doors and over to the left of them. There was a big empty room and people were standing around with empty glasses, and presumably there dates. I heard the music start a new song and Luke grabbed my hand. I gasped as his hands went on my waist and then I put my hands on his shoulders.

We started to sway and I stepped on his feet a few times as we tried to dance as gracefully as the others. "I can't dance" I giggled as he tried to spin me around. "I know, neither can i" he chuckled. We danced like a new born fawn trying to sta d for the first time. When the song finally ended everyone stopped and clapped. "Do you wanna get outta here?" He asked and I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and we hurried to the car. "Wait wait. Wait here" he told me and I stood in front of his car. He opened his door and reached inside and a second later he was beside me again. "Turn around please" he smiled and I did. "You better not give me a hickey" I told him seriously and I heard him chuckle.

"Hold your hair up" he told me as I felt something cold hit my chest. I heard a click and looked down to see a silver rose hanging from the chain. "Luke" I gasped and turned around to shove him, but instead he caught my hand and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me and kept me close to him. "Let's go" I smiled and he kissed me again before helping me in the car.

We drove back to his place and I stepped out of the car. He picked me up and unlocked his door then slammed it behind us. He walked us in to his room and carefully set me on the bed. He kicked off his shoes and got on his knees and started to unbuckle my shoes. He set them to the side and crawled on top of me while kissing me.

"Even though this dress is lovely I think it needs to come off" he whispered in my ear and I giggled. He flipped me over and unzipped my dress and then took off this shirt and pants. Soon we were both naked and. . After we were done he flopped beside me on the bed and we were both panting. "Goddamn" he swore under his breath and I got up smiling.

"I'm gonna get in the shower" I told him and walked into the bathroom with his burning gaze on me. I took a shower and walked back out with a towel on me. I reached into his drawer and pulled out a shirt and some boy shorts. He went to shower as I slipped on the clothes. I jumped in the bed and grabbed my phone.