94

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I lifted my head up and looked for my phone. I saw all the other guys had left and gone to there rooms. I picked up my phone and swiped.

"Hello?" I asked. "Hey. What time do you want me to come get you?" I heard Luke ask. I looked at the time and it was almost 11. "Shit. Give me like an hour" I told him. "Sorry for waking you. I couldnt wait any longer" he laughed. "Your too sweet. I'll see you in a bit" I told him and I hung up.

I walked up stairs and took a shower and got dressed. I walked down stairs with my stuff and saw some of the boys down there. "Where do you think your going?" Eric asked me and I walked over to the kitchen. "Cameron said I could go to Luke's" I told him.

"What did I say?" Cameron asked and I turned around. "You said Luke could come get me and I could go to his house" I reminded him. "Did I?" He asked and I nodded. "Well you need a jacket" Toby told me and I frowned. "I'll be ok" I laughed lightly. "No you need one" Toby pointed up stairs and I walked up the stairs.

All my hoodies were dirty so I walked in to Toby's room and got his Gucci sweatshirt. I walked down and Toby crossed his arms. "All mine are dirty" I shrugged. "Ok, but dont get it dirty please" he told me and I nodded. I heard a knock at the door and I walked over and swung it open.

Luke smiled at me and I invited him in. "Hey I'm leaving" I yelled and some of the guys came over. "You have everything?" Eric asked me and I nodded. I patted my pockets and couldnt find my phone. "I think I left my phone up stairs" I said and looked around.

"I'll be right back" I smiled at them and ran up stairs. I opened my door and looked around my room. I pulled out my drawers and moved a bunch of stuff but couldnt find it. "I cant find it!" I yelled down. "Are you sure it's not down there?" I yelled.

"I'm coming to help" Jay said and climbed up the steps. We both went in my room and 5 minutes passed and I still couldnt find it. We walked down stairs and I saw it on the counter. "Fuck there it is" I said and grabbed it off the counter.

"Bye guys" I side hugged Eric and Cameron. "Bye" they smiled and Luke wrapped his arm around my waist. I walked down and Luke helped me in the car and then got in his side. We drove to Luke's house and he got out and helped me out.

"You know I can walk right?" I told him and he pulled me close to him and smirked. "I love having you near me" he hummed and I giggled. We walked up to his door and he unlocked it and I walked in as he shut the door. I walked in the the living room and laid on the couch.

"Thats meant for both of us" he chuckled and got on top of me while holding his weight on his hands. "Sorry" I giggled again. "God I've missed you" he kissed me. "Please. Call me Rose" I laughed and he kissed me again. We both sat up on the couch and watched cheesy action movies all day.

We cuddled on the couch under a blanket and I loved every second. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Luke was looking at me. After a minute I turned to him. "Yea?" I asked. "Nothing" he shrugged and looked away. "No tell me" I pushed him a little. "Just you" he shrugged and I blushed.

"Good thing?" I asked and he nodded. "Great thing" he smiled. "Your beautiful, kind, funny, strong willed" he said and I turned my head and felt my self go red. "Stop" I insisted and he grabbed my hands and pulled me even closer and I looked at him. "Never" he kissed me and we sat and watched movies.

It had gotten dark and it was getting pretty late. "Are you gonna drive me home?" I asked him and he put out his bottom lip. "I want you to stay here" he told me. "Ok, but I've gotta text the guys and my mom" I rolled my eyes. "Your mom?" He asked.

"Yea apparently the cops went to her house too and she told me to text her every night" I shook my head. "Ok I'll give you some space I'll be in the bed room" he stood up and kissed me then walked away. I texted my mom first.

Me: Hey mom I love you. Good night.

Then I clicked on to the group chat and sent a text to all of them.

Me: Hey guys. It's late and dark so I'm just gonna spend the night here at Luke's. Love you all I'll see you tomorrow.

I pressed send and stood up. I walked in the the bed room and saw Luke brushing his teeth in the bathroom with just underwear on. "Luke" I said his name and he looked at me.

"Can I borrow one of your shirts. I didnt know I was going to spend the night" I told him and he nodded. I raked through his second drawer for an old t-shirt. I found one and laid it on the bed as I took my own shirt off. I unclipped my bra and put his shirt on.

I took my pants off and put my clothes in a pile, but hung Toby's sweatshirt up. I turned around and saw Luke staring at me from the doorway of the bathroom. "Perv" I walked up and hit him. "Am not" he crossed his arms and smiled. "Are too" I giggled back.

He walked over to me and grabbed my face and kissed me. "Am not" he whispered and we both busted out laughing. He picked me up and spun me around until we both ended up on the bed. He crawled to the other side and and coved us both up.