138

"What happened?" Cameron asked and all the guys walked out. I looked around, but I only counted ten and I didnt see Jay. "Wheres Jay?" I asked and looked round.

"He was going back to the house to see if he could find anything else" Mason said and I started to breath heavy. I ran to the door and I grabbed my keys and dropped the yellow envelope.

"Rose wait" Jaren called. "You cant go. I'll go look for him" Toby told me as he grabbed my keys, and I shook my head. "I'll walk then" I said and walked towards the door. Jay could be missing a finger or dead. I was coming up with the worst ideas and it scared the shit outta me.

"Rose" John said and I looked at him with tears. "Tyler could have gotten him. He could be dead" I yelled and they all stood there with sad faces as they realized. The door handle jiggled and we all turned and we all watched and the door opened and Jay came in.

He closed the door and he looked at all of us and smiled. "Hey" he told us. "Jay" I breathed and rubbed my forehead and he looked at me and then the guys. "Dont leave the house by your self" I told Jay and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around him and he hugged me back.

"What happened?" Jay asked and I backed up and I wiped my face. "Uumm Rose" I heard Ezra and I looked at him. He was holding a piece of paper. "What's that?" I asked and walked over.

"It says. Dear Rose, I'm glad I got your attention. That finger was from a friend of yours, hes got 9 more. Meet me at the park at 12 tonight. Bring no one else, and if you dont then I'll be forced to chop other parts off. Love you, Tyler" Ezra read and all the guys turned to look at me.

"You cant go" Mason shook his head. "Hes right" Cameron nodded. "He has some one" I told then. "But he'll take you too" Ryan shook his head. "Anyone gonna call the cops?" Matt asked and held up his phone. "Good idea" Sam nodded at him and Matt dialed the number and walked away.

"What if he kills that person. He said a friend of mine" I looked at the others. "We cant risk losing you" John shook his head and I sighed. "But if he dies then it will be on me because I didnt do what he asked." I said quickly. "There on there way" Matt told us and I rubbed my face.

"What do we do with that?" Mason pointed and the guys made some noises and backed up. "Dont touch it" Cameron told him and we all took another step back. "LAPD Open up!" There was a banging on the door. I walked over and opened the door and two cops stood there.

"We got a call about criminal evidence" he told me and I nodded. "Tyler Jones case" The cop spoke again and we walked into the kitchen. "I got a letter and there was a finger inside" I pointed on the ground and all the guys had backed up out of the way.

"The letter?" The cop asked as the other put gloves on and picked up the finger then put it in a bag. "Here it is" I handed it to him and he looked and read it. "Your gonna need to come with us" The cop told me and I nodded. "I figured" I sighed and the cop gave me a sad smiled.

"Any of you gentlemen want to accompany this woman?" The cop asked and all the guys stepped forward and then looked at each other. "I'll go" Cameron said first and walked over to me. "Alright Let's go" he spoke and I sighed.

Only one cop came with us, and the other stayed behind with the other guys. I sat in the back and let Cam sit in the from. We got to the police station and I was led inside and Cam walked beside me. They were getting the finger and the letter tested for finger prints.

"Cam and I sat in the office with the head chief of police. "Rose this is crazy" Cameron whispered at me and I nodded. "How did he get that in the house" He asked and I shrugged. "I dont know" I told him. "He has to be by the house or having some one do it for him" He told me and I nodded.

"I dont know" I told him again and he sighed. "Rose Turner" I heard the chief walk in and I looked at him. He had a mustache and had bags under his eyes. "I'm officer Wilson" he sighed and held up a clip board. "We have looked at the finger and the note. Both have finger prints of the wanted criminal Tyler Jones" he nodded.

"But we could not identify the finger. It seems he has shaved the finger print off and then cut it off. We are doing some further testing." He nodded and then he glanced at Cameron then back to me.

"Son, could I ask you to leave the room for a second" he asked and Cameron looked at me and nodded as he stood up. He walked out and closed the door. "Ms. Turner" he looked at me and rubbed his face. "I want to do this. I will meet him" I told him and he looked a little bit shocked.

"I'm glad your willing to help. Ms. Turner. But there are certain steps we have to take to ensure your saftey" he told me and I nodded. "Of course" I nodded. "Over all we want you to be safe. And we will have officers there and ready to help. And there to capture the criminal when he strikes" he told me.

"But he said not to bring anyone else and he has one of my frinds" I said and scooted to the edge if my chair. "We know. But your safety is everything." He told me and I nodded and stood up. "There will be a police officer at your house. Around 11:45 he will pull you outside and that's when I want you to walk to the park." He told me and I nodded.

"I'll have my guys set up around the park." He told me and I nodded. I walked to the door and put my hand on the handle. "Ms. Turner." He stopped me and I looked at him. "You can tell no one about this" he said simply and seriously, then I nodded and walked out.