139

I met Cam and he looked at me with concern. "You good?" He asked and I nodded. "He was just telling me everything would be alright" I smiled and Cam nodded. A cop drove us back to the house and it was around noon when we got back.

I walked in the house and saw some of the guys sitting on the couch. "Rose" Jay whispered and waved me over. I walked over as I saw a cop in the kitchen. He tipped his hat at me and looked back at his phone. I sat beside Jay and he looked at me.

"What happened? Are they gonna catch him?" He asked me and looked over my shoulder at the cop. "There doing everything they can." I nodded. He sighed and we sat on the couch and I got out my phone. I texted my mom.

Me: Hey. Just checking in. How are you??

But she didnt answer so I just sat there on the couch with Jay. Some of the other guys came down and sat on the couches with us. A couple hours past and it was around 5. "Dinner?" Toby asked and he stood up. "Pizza?" Mason asked and we all nodded.

Toby sat back down and we ordered some pizza. The door bell rang and I got up to answer it. "I got it" the cop spoke and I stood there as he walked over and opened the door. The pizza guy stood there and I walked over and gave him the cash and grabbed the pizza. He cop closed the door and I brought it back to the couch.

The cop sat back down and I walked back over to him. "I dont even know your name" I told him and he looked at me. "Dylan" he smiled. "Or officer Spitz" he smiled and I nodded. "You want some pizza?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Did the chief tell you the plan?" He asked quietly and I looked back at the guys and then back at him and nodded a little bit. "I'm gonna go to bed early then I'll be back down before 11:30" I nodded. "Your doing the right thing" he spoke and I nodded and smiled. I walked back over to the guys and sat down.

We all ate pizza and it was almost 9 now and I yawned. "I think. I'm gonna head to bed" I told the guys and they all looked at me. "Me too" Cam stood up and nodded. The rest of the guys stood up and we all went to our bed rooms. I glanced at the cop before I walked up the steps.

I got to my room and I locked my door. I changed into Jean's and I got a Misfits hoodie on and I sat on my bed. I felt sick to my stomach and I was breathing kind of heavy. "Rose" I heard a knock at the my door and the handle jiggled. "I'm changing" I called. "Are you ok?" I heard Toby ask me and I sighed quietly and looked at the door.

"I- Yes. I'm fine" I smiled. "Ok. I'll be in my room if you need anything" he spoke and then he walked away. I laid back on my bed and I checked my phone and it was 9:41 and I sighed. I grabbed my head phones and I plugged then in to my phone. I clicked on the podcast and played episode 1. The Poland Story.

I started to listen and I smiled and laughed at the story I had heard a million times. After the time was up I sat on my bed and now the clock was counting down dangerously fast.

11:07. I stood up and walked around my room and I looked at all my stuff and the pictures I had of me and the boys, and my other friends. I started to tear up and I thought I might not get to see them again. I ran to my bathroom and I threw up in the toilet.

"Shit" I breathed out and wiped my mouth. I walked to my bed and grabbed my phone. 11:18. I started to pace around and I looked at my colored walls and the hand prints. I walked over to the hand prints and ran my hand over then and felt a tear run down my cheek.

What if I never made it back. What if somthing happens. I looked at my phone again. 11:25. I looked at my computer and I ran over and sat in my chair. I started to type an email.

Dear Boys,

I dont have much time to write this and I dont know why I am. Im just really scared and I probably shouldn't have done this but I did. This email might be pointless and I'll just delete it anyway. But if I dont and you find it on here I just wanted to say that I love you guys. I love your wit and your laughs and smiles. Even when we do stupid shit or are pissed at each other. I will always love all of you.

I sat there for a second, but didn't know what else to write, so I put my name at the bottom and read it a couple times then looked at the clock. 11:37. I panicked and held my shaking hands above the keyboard before I deleted the whole message and shut down my computer and walked to my door.

I unlocked it and opened it quietly. I stepped out and I walked out and shut the door behind me. I walked down the steps and I saw the cop, Dylan, standing by the door. "Thought you got cold feet" he spoke quietly and I shook my head. "I want todo this" I nodded and he smiled.

"Your gonna have to put this on" he said and held up a black police vest. "Just for safety reasons. Its bullet proof" he spoke and I took off my hoodie and put the vest on then put my hoodie back on. It was now 11:43 and I stood at the door. "Are you sure you wanna do this? Because we can call it off now" he spoke and I nodded. "I'm sure" I told him and he put a hand on my shoulder and smiled.

"You'll do great. Done and done" he told me and I nodded and he opened the door for me and I stepped out side. Done and done. I walked to the park and after I couldn't see the house I stopped for a second. I patted my chest and felt the hard vest. I walked a little more and got to the field, then looked around, but didnt see anyone.

"Tyler" I said quietly, and looked around again as I shoved my hands into the hoodie pocket. "Tyler" I said a bit louder but with a shakey tone. "You came" I heard his voice and my breath hitched.