170

"Can you help me with somthing" he asked me and I walked over to him. I heard foot steps and saw Mason and Jay run up the steps. "Depends on what you need help with" I smiled and he nodded and started to walk towards the door.

"Oh. No I dont wanna go outside" I told him. "I lost my phone in my car" he frowned and I sighed. "Let me get some shoes on" I told him and he grabbed my arm. "Your fine. Come on" He pulled me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine" I sighed. We walked to Eric's car and I opened the passenger side and I saw Ryan there with a lighter and a blunt. "In my car. Really?" Eric asked monotone and Ryan started the car. "I'll roll down the windows" he spoke and pushed the button for a second.

"What. Do you guys want?" Ryan asked and looked at Eric then me. "Eric lost his phone in here" I told him and Ryan hummed and looked at Eric. "Rose" Eric cleared his throat. "It might Uumm. Be in the back" he told me and walked over of the passenger side.

I stepped back and I opened the back door and I bent down and looked under the seats. "Eric I dont see it" I told him. "Crawl in. I gotta text my mom" he told me and I put one leg up and stater to feel under the seats.

"Eric" I sighed as I laid on my stomach as I was fully in the car. "Wait wait. Lift your legs up" Eric spoke and I lifted the lower half up and tried to look back. I felt wind and the door shut. Eric jumped in and we started to drive. "Let me out" I demanded as I tried to get up out of the floor.

"We got her. That was alot easier than I thought" I heard Mason and he popped up from the back. "What the fuck is going on. Take me home now" I said and I got up and sat in the seat. "We cant" Eric told me and I smacked Ryan. "Here" he handed me back his blunt and lighter.

"I dont want that. I want to go home" I told him and looked back. "Well were already driving" Jay spoke and be popped up in the back seat too. "What?" I asked and looked back and I heard Eric laugh.

"Ok. Ha ha now take me home" I demanded. "But were already driving" Ryan spoke. "I dont have a bra on or shoes and I dont have my phone" I told them and sat up. "You should probably buckle up" Eric told me and we started to get on to the highway.

"I dont wanna go where ever were going. Please take me home" I pleaded. "Road safety is very important" I heard Matt and I turned around and he popped his head up from the trunk area. "Matt. I forgot you were back there" Eric laughed.

"Just chillin" Matt smiled. "Matt your not wearing a selt" I told him. "Yea neither am I" I heard Cams voice and his leg popped up over the seat. "Cam" Matt complained and pushed his foot. Cameron pulled his foot down and his head popped over the seat.

"This is ridiculous. Ryan take me home" I spoke and he shook his head. Mason and Jay jumped seats and sat with me and Cameron jumped up, and say where Mason was sitting. "Is there anyone else back there?" I asked and smiled a little bit. "Hi sisters" Toby poked his head up and we all started to laugh.

"How many people can we fit back there?" I covered my mouth and laughed. "Matt sat in the trunk and Toby climbed over the seat and sat beside Cameron. "So where are we going?" I asked.

"Your coming?" Jay asked excited. "I'm coming" Toby spoke and we laughed. "Its a secret" Eric told me. "Misfits trip plus a scuffed manager and a girl" Mason nodded. "What about Ezra, Jaren and John, and Sam?" I asked.

"They needed to stay home. Work they said" Eric rolled his eyes and smiled. "I need to do some work" I told them. "To bad. Were going to the-" "Mason!" They all cut him off. "What cunt. I wasnt gonna say it" Mason crossed his arms.

I sighed and I sat back. "You guys are crazy" I said for a matter of fact. "We know, and that's why you love us" Cameron spoke and I shrugged. "Mhh" I rolled my eyes. "But seriously if I dont have a change of clothes were gonna have to do something" I spoke.

"Here" Matt spoke and I looked back and Cameron handed me a bag. It had some stuff in it. My swim suit and another pair of clothes. "Swim suit?" I asked. "Beach?" I spoke. "Yea" Ryan nodded. "Oo" I spoke. "Excited?" Eric asked and I shrugged. "Sure" I nodded.

"Yea the fuckin beach" Jay nodded and smiled and we all looked at him and laughed. We drove and we got there. We all walked out and it was the middle of the day so of course everyone was there. We found a spot and I sat down on a towel as the guys walked off.

I didnt have my phone or a book. I reached over and I grabbed the bag. I looked through it and I saw a phone. Looked like Eric's. I picked it up and turned it on and there was a bee as his screen saver. I smiled and swiped but it asked for a password. I sighed and I typed in his birthday. It was wrong.

I tried spelling stuff and other numbers but then it locked me out. I put it on the towel beside me and I looked through the bag again. Then I found Matt's phone. I clicked it on and his screen saver was black with grey words. It read "Count me in" and I smiled and rolled my eyes.

I swiped and his needed a password too. I tried and failed. I grabbed Rayn's phone out next and his screen had him on it. And Mason and Cameron and Eric and Matt and Jay and, Sam, John, Ezra, Jaren and me. I smiled and I got choked up a little bit.

I swiped and I failed at his passwords too. I pulled out Masons phone next and I was scared to click it on. I did and there was a picture of his orange teddy and a lady in nipple stickers. With it in between her legs. I shut it off quickly and dropped his phone. I fished around in the bag and dumped it out.

I held Cameron's Toby's and Jay's phone. I clicked Cameron's phone on and the screen saver was a white screen and black words which said "Fuck off" and I rolled my eyes. I tried passwords on his too but didn't get it open.

I clicked open Jay's phone and it was him and Anna. I smiled and tried the passwords but none worked. I grabbed Toby's phone and someone grabbed it from me. "What are you doing?" Cameron asked and looked down at the other phones. He picked them up and picked up the keys and walked away.

I watched him walk to the car in his trunks and hat. He threw the phones in the car and the keys too. He closed the door and stood there for a second then smacked his forehead. "Fuck!" I heard him yell and I stood up and walked over to him as he looked in the car.