85

I woke up and my mouth was fuckin dry and I was hungry. I lifted my head off Jay's shoulder. "Welcome back" Eric told me and I smiled. Ryan was now driving and it was getting light outside.

Some of the other guys were sleeping and on there phone. "We got any food in here?" I asked and looked around. Ezra reached behind him and pulled out a whole thing of Oreos. My mouth opened and I was also handed a soda. I ripped it open and I started to eat.

"Are we almost there?" I asked and Jaren looked at his watch. "Like 3 more hours" he smiled and I sighed and laid down, resting my head on Cams lap. "Time travel is pretty great but not as great when you travel to the right time" I sighed and they laughed.

As the sun came up more we got closer to the camp sight. By the time we got there it was 6 in the morning. We parked and we all laid in the back and slept.

-

"Fuck" I heard someone mumble and it was still light out. I sat up and saw Mason sitting in the middle of the floor surrounded by Jay, Eric, and Toby who were also on the floor.

He saw me laughing quietly and he threw his hands up. "What do I do?" He mouthed and I shrugged. He pulled out his phone and showed it to me. I pulled out my phone and I got a text from Mason.

Cunt🧡: I have to peeeeeeee

Me: Dont wake them lol

Cunt🧡: Help me!!

I covered my mouth and giggled as I looked at Mason. I looked at the door and he shrugged. We both looked back down at our phones.

Me: Just stand up and step over them

Cunt🧡: uuggggg ok. Come with me to the bathroom

I looked up and he was standing. He stepped over Eric and around Jay. Once he was at the door he smiled and waved me over. I rolled my eyes and carefully stood up.

I stepped around the guys and we opened the van door and closed it once we were out. I saw still a little woozy from inhaling the fumes last night. "Holy shit" Mason slung his arm around me as we walked around. There were a bunch of people out, playing, and cooking by there spot.

"What time is it?" I asked and pulled out my phone. "1:47" I laughed. "We got fucked" Mason laughed. Some people gave us weird looks as we stumbled around. "I need food" Mason told me and I pulled him to the bathroom.

"We have some back in the van. Go pee and wait for me" I told him and he walked in to the bathroom. I walked in and went pee and then splashed some water on my face. I walked back out and Mason was standing there looking around. "Come on" I walked up behind him and he jumped.

"Jesus cunt. Dont scare me like that" he shook his head as I laughed. We started to walk back to our van when we took a wrong turn somewhere. "Shit Rose were lost" he stopped and we looked around. I sighed and looked around but didn't recognize anything. Then I saw I still had Jay's clothes on because John sprayed me with water, so I looked like a weirdo.

"Do you have your phone?" I asked and patted my own pockets. "No I left it on the thing" he told me and I huffed and we started to walk. "Well we cant be very far. It's a small place" I said but he didnt say anything back. I heard a scream and whipped around to see Mason eating a hot dog at some ladys table.

I ran over there and grabbed his hand. "I am so sorry. Hes hungry and we cant find our car" I told her and she looked disgusted. I pulled Mason away after she didn't say anything. He ate his hotdog and we walked. "Your such a child. You cant just take other people food" I told him and he shrugged.

"Is that it?" He gasped and ran to the right. I ran after him and saw him on the ground. "Were saved!!" He cried and people started to look more. "Mason get up!" I scolded him and he stood up and dusted him self off. Cameron walked out of the van and looked at us. He yawned and stretched and walked over to us.

"I dont wanna do this anymore" he told me and I laughed. "Its like 2 in the after noon. People stare" Mason looked around and Cameron tilted his head. "We need to get the rest of the guys up." I told Cam and he nodded.

"We can just shake the van" he told me and all three of us pushed on the van until it started to rock. I heard yells and all the rest of the guys stepped out of the car. They all covered there eyes and looked at Cam and I. "Its 2 in the after noon. We gotta get up and get our stuff off the bus" Cam pointed to the van.

"Can we eat lunch first?" Eric asked, and Cam nodded. We started getting unpacked as Eric started to grill some burgers and hotdogs. We got half way done unpacking when Eric called us over. We all sat down and talked and ate food.

"You still think this was a good idea Eric?" Jay asked him and he nodded. "Totally. Were all gonna have fun" he ate his burger. "Yea. Sleeping. Eating. Bugs. No service" Toby raised a can of soda and we all laughed.

"But having no service means we can't see hate comments" Jay nodded. "What? I love those" John said shocked and we laughed again. "My comments just say yeet" Eric shook his head. "Better than Daddy" John laughed. "I thought I was the only one who got those" Jaren laughed.

"I had a comment that said, and I quote. When you jack off and smoke weed, it's called weed-wacking. So I dont wanna hear any of that shit" Ezra told us and we all busted out laughing. We kept talking and once we had finished eating we unpacked the rest of our stuff.