177

A few hours past and my phone rang. I picked it up and it was my mom. "Hey ma. What's up?" I asked her. "Nothin much. Just checkin in." She spoke and we kept walking.

"Yea everything's good. What about you?" I asked her. "This and that. I've been redecorating." She sounded excited. "That's nice. I'll have to come over" I told her.

"I sent you a package in the mail so it should be there around your birthday. My baby is growing up so fast" she told me and I smiled. "Thanks and I'm not that old" I told her. "Well it would be nice to see you. We never talk anymore" she told me.

"After my birthday I'll take a trip down there and see you" I told her. "That sounds amazing. What are you doing today?" She asked. "Well I've been sick, but I'm better now. Toby and I are at the mall" I told her.

"Toby" she said. "The one who had blue and green hair?" She asked. "Yep that's the one" I laughed. "Oh. Baby I gotta go. Work is calling. I love you. Call me soon" she spoke. "I will. I love you too" I told her and the line went dead.

Toby and I went in to a couple more stores then we decided to go home. "We should have a movie night" I told him as we drove home. "That sounds fun" he nodded.

"What's up with you?" I asked him and he glanced at me. "Nothin. Just a bit tired. My sleep schedule is fucked and I cant seem to fix it" he told me. "Damn." I nodded and he shrugged.

We got home and it was getting dark. "Hey were home" Toby called and we walked in the door. "Hey" the guys all spoke and I saw all of them in the living room. "Have fun?" Ryan asked. "Yea" Toby and I said in unison.

We all sat down and started to watch a movie. I was sitting in the beanbag chair and I closed my eyes and ended up falling asleep.

-

"Rose" I heard some one call my name. "Rose" I heard Ezras voice and I opened my eyes and he was looking down at me. "Want some food?" He asked and I nodded. "Eggs?" He asked and I nodded again.

He walked away and a plate was set in my lap a few moments later. I ate them and some of the guys came out and sat with me and also recieved food.

"Rose" I heard Mason and I looked at him. I hummed and he raised his eye brows. "What?" I smiled and laughed lightly. "2 days until your birthday cunt" Eric did a bad aussie accent and Mason looked at him.

"I was gonna say that" Mason frowned and Eric laughed. "Yea 2 days" I nodded. There was a knock at the door and Eric literally jumped up and ran to the door. "I got it!" He yelled as he slid over to the door. He opened the door just enough so he squeeze out then he shut the door behind him.

"Weirdo" I rolled my eyes. "Rose you wanna play some rust?" Mason asked me and I nodded. "That sounds great" I nodded and smiled. We both got up and we walked up the stairs. The rest of the day was pretty mellow. Played some rust then I went to bed early cause I still wasnt 100 percent.

-

I woke up the next morning and it was pretty quiet. I went down stairs and didnt see any body. I looked around and shrugged and sat on the couch. I got the group chat up and texted it.

Me: You guys home??

Raidoman🖤: I'm shopping.

JonSnow❤: I'm doing something thats a secret.

Cunt🧡: I'm fuckin smoking in the back yard.

JJ💛: I'm doing the secret thing with John.

Dad🙄💚: I'm at the store we needed a few things.

Coon💖: I was trying to sleep.

Smit💜: I'm uuuu not home.

JonSnow❤: CHEATER!

Dad🙄💚: idk when we'll all be back. You good??

Me: Should be.

Raidoman🖤: Birthday is tomorrow!!

Cunt🧡: Who's birthday????

Knight💙: Mason shhhhhh

Cunt🧡: Put um up cunt!!

Raidoman🖤: Shhhh calm down kids.

Dad🙄💚: if you keep hovering there gonna lash out.

Smit💜: And I thought mine and John's relationship was complicated.

Coon💖: Still trying to sleep.

Cunt🧡: StILl TrYIng TO sLEeP.

Coon💖: I'll snap you in half cunt.

JJ💛: Stop fighting.

Cunt🧡: StOP fiGhTIng

Dad🙄💚: Everyone just ignore Mason. Hes a retard.

JonSnow❤: So how's the weather?

Cunt🧡: You couldnt ignore me if you tried.

. . .

I shook my head and set my phone down. I laid in my bed for a bit and then walked down stairs. The guys came back a little whole later.

"You guys wanna make pizza?" I asked and smiled. "Fuck yea" Mason jumped up. "You dont get to use the sharp objects" Cameron told him and got up with the rest of the guys.

All of us crowded in the kitchen and we made our pizzas and we all went and sat down. "Where do you guys wanna go tomorrow?" I asked them and they looked at me. "What?" Sam asked. "Out for dinner. Where do we wanna go?" I asked again.

"Its your birthday you get to decide" Matt told me and I shrugged. "I know but I dont wanna pick somewhere and you guys not like it" I shrugged. "We'll be fine" Eric shrugged and I smiled.

"I think I want a tattoo too" I told them. "What of?" Ryan asked and I shrugged. "I'm not sure" I hummed. "Something small though" I shrugged. "You should let us decide" Mason said excited.

"Cant be anything weird" I laughed. "So that's a yes?" Mason asked and I thought about it. "Your not actually considering this right?" Toby asked and I shrugged. "It cant be anything stupid" I looked at Mason and he had a stupid smile and he jumped up.

"It wont be shake on it" he walked over to me and stuck his hand out. I looked at him and smiled. "Come on" he begged and I lifted my hand up and he grabbed it and shook.

"Cant go back now" he pointed at me and I smiled and nodded. "Rose what have you done?" Jaren asked and we laughed. "Maybe it'll be ok" I shrugged.