96

"I was obviously shocked at first and then she told me to get out. She started throwing all my stuff on the lawn" he gestured to his bags.

"She told me to come get the rest of my stuff in the next 3 days or she would throw everything away" he sniffed. "Shit" Mason shook his head.

"Girls are bitches" Mason added and patted his back and I looked at him. "Not you" Mason told me and held up his hands. "I thought that house was yours?" Toby asked. "No shes paid for like 2% more of it. She really picked up the slack when I stopped uploading for that 8 months" he said and we all nodded.

"Well you can stay here for how ever long" Toby told him. "Can we go get my stuff this weekend?" He asked. "Weve actually got somewhere to be Saturday night" Cameron told him. "We can all go tomorrow" Jaren told him.

We tried to cheer Matt up and by playing games and we put his stuff in one of our spare rooms. "Good night Matt" we all all said as he walked in to his room. He closed his door and they boys sighed.

"What?" I asked them. "You've never lived with Matt and hes sad." Eric said. "You guys are mean. Your friend has just broken up with his girlfriend and he has no home and now your complaining about it" I shook my head.

"How can we help Matt not be sad?" I asked them. They were quiet for a moment before Toby's face lit up. "How about after getting all his stuff we take him out" he told us. "Like shopping then movie or arcade then we can all go eat dinner" Toby added.

"That doesnt sound to bad. I mean the last time we saw him was at that party" Eric nodded. "Your his best friends. That sounds wonderful, and what about Saturday?" I asked them.

"Cant we just leave him here?" Mason asked. "No. He just broke up with his girlfriend. He never needs to be alone unless he is sleeping" I told them. "I am not getting in the shower with him" Eric shook his head and we all started to laugh.

"Ok no showering together either, but he needs people who love him right now" I told them and they all nodded. "I'll talk to Ryan about it" I rolled my eyes. "You're pretty good at this" Jaren smiled at me and i nodded sadly.

"A bunch of my girl friends have had break ups" I stood up. "Good night" I told them and started to walk toward the stairs. "Good night" they all said in unison. I walked into my room and shut the door and sighed.

I changed in to sweats and a tank top, then laid in my bed. "Shit" i said to my self and turned off my light. I played on my phone for a little bit before I got tired and went to bed.

-

I woke up to, surprise, a knock at my door. Shocker I know.

"Come in" I told them and all the guys walked in my room and laid on my bed. "What happened?" I asked and then all groaned. "Matt was crying and refuses to get out of bed" Toby spoke.

"Awww. What did you guys do?" I asked them. "Dont pity him. Cam asked if he wanted pancakes and he said Jessica use to make pancakes. Then started to tear up and ran to his room" Eric told me and I laughed a bit.

"Well we have to get him up cause were going to get all of his stuff today, and then going out" I reminded them and they all groaned again. "That means everyone out and go change. I'll go talk to Matt" I told them and got out of my bed.

I walked down stairs and to the spare that Matt was in. I knocked on the door and heard him say come in. I walked in and I saw him standing naked in the room. I screamed and covered my eyes and turned away from him.

"God fuck Matt. Put some clothes on" I told him. "Sorry sorry I thought you were one of the boys" he rushed and I shook my head. "They would have done the same thing I did. If your naked tell me and them to wait" I told him and I heard him rummage thorough his drawers and put some clothes on.

"Are you dressed?" I asked him. "Yea. Whatcha need?" He asked and I turned back around and looked at him. "Were all going to get your stuff then going out" I told him and he tilted his head.

"I dont really feel like it" he told me and I was shocked because I'm use to the boys listening to me. "Matt. Your going to get up, come with us, and have a good time" I said a bit more forcefully and he looked down.

"Alright. You dont have to yell" he told me and I walked to the door. "Be ready in 30 minutes" I called back and walked out and ran in to Cam. "Cameron" I huffed and he raised an eye brow at me and smirked. "Is he gonna come with us?" He asked and I nodded.

"I'm awesome I know" I flicked my hair behind my shoulder and started to walk back up the stairs. "So Epic" I heard Cam tell me and I smiled. I walked in to my room and texted the group chat.

Me: Jay, Ezra, John. I'm coming by your house in half an hour be dressed and ready to leave.

Coon💖: Why? Where are we going?

Me: Please just be ready. I'll tell you when I see you.

I set my phone down and started to get ready for the day. I changed and brushed my hair and teeth then walked back down stairs. I saw all the guys sitting on the couch on there phones.

"I have to pick up John, Jay and Ezra" I told then and they all looked at me and stood up. "Matt. How much stuff do you have?" I asked and turned to him. "We better take all the cars" Eric nodded and I sighed and we all walked to the door and grabbed our keys and walked out in squad formation.

"I'm gonna go pick up the other 3. Matt with Cam and Mason with Eric" I told them and we all got in and I drove to get the others. I got to there house and walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. All 3 of then answered and walked out of the house.