132

We sat there for a minute and she took a deep breath. "I am sorry. I hope you can forgive him" She stood up and helped me up as I nodded. "I shouldnt have judged that quickly" I shook my head and rubbed my temples.

"For woman it should be an Olympic sport" She joked and we both laughed. We walked back up the stairs and into the house. I walked inside and all the guys looked at me.

"Wheres Luke?" Milly asked. "Upstairs" they all said and she looked at me and I nodded. I smiled at her and hugged her. "I'm gonna get outta here. I hope everything works out" she hugged me tight and whispered.

"Thanks Milly. Next time I hope our meeting is better" I told her and we stood back. She walked to the door and looked back. "Bye boys" she called. "Bye Milly" they all said together and she walked out. I walked up the stairs and in to my room.

I saw Luke looking out the window and I stopped. "Luke" I said and I could feel my self start to cry again. He turned around and walked over and grabbed my hand, then pulled me to him. He wrapped his arms around me and I cried in to his chest.

"I know" he rubbed my back. "I'm sorry" I cried in to his chest. "I'm so sorry. I am the worst" I cried and he rubbed my back. "No no. No your not." he told me and I nodded. "Yes I am. You were trying to help your family and Eric punched you and I slapped you" I cried and he put his chin in my head and hugged me tighter.

"I deserved it for not telling you." He said quietly and he brought me over to the bed. "Hey. Hey" he said and I looked up at him. He tucked my hair behind my ear and wiped my tears off my cheeks. He kissed my head and he pulled me even closer. I sighed and let go of him.

I stood up and he grabbed my hand. I looked back at him and he pulled me over to him. I sat back in the bed and we looked at each other and our faces inches apart. "I better uumm" he said amd I nodded. "Yea" I nodded and we both stood up and walked to the door.

"I am sorry" he turned around and looked at me. He grabbed my face and he kissed me. Hard. He started to run his hands on me and I had my hands up his shirt. He pushed me to the bed and I fell back wards. We were both breathing hard now as we continued to make out.

He took my shorts off and almost ripped my shirt off when he took it off. I took off his shirt and we kept making out. He laid on me and we kept making out. I put my hands at his pants and unbuttoned them and he wiggled and I pulled them down.

He climbed on top of me and he unclipped my bra and took my underwear off then he pulled his off as well. We were fully naked now and he was starting to go lower. . .

Once we had finished he flopped beside me and we both were sweating and my heart was racing. "Luke" I said quietly and he turned his head and I turned mine. I smiled at him and he smiled at me.

"I'm gonna get dressed" he said and threw the rest of the sheet on me and I giggled. He got up and I stared at his naked body tug on his boxers and then his pants. "Like this" he asked and I hid my face and I nodded a little bit.

"Hmmm" he smirked and he pulled on his shirt. He walked over to me after setting his stuff. "You gonna come with me?" He asked and I smiled. "Turn around" I blushed and he turned around and put his hands on his hips.

I got up and ran in to my closet and got some shorts on and a shirt. I walked out and he was still turned around. "Let's go" I linked my arm with his. "What about the guys?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Oh shit. What about Milly?" He asked nervously and I smiled. "She went home" I laughed and he nodded and we walked out. We walked down stairs and I saw all of the guys sitting on the couches.

I walked past them with Luke, but didnt look at them. I walked to the door and Luke and I went out side "You dont have shoes on babe" he smiled and picked me up. He lifted me up and kissed me and then set me down.

"I love you" I told him and he bent down again and kissed me. "I love you more" he winked and walked down the steps to his car. He got in and turned on his car and he waved and then drove away.

I walked back in to the house and I walked past the guys. "You just had Sseeeex!" All of them sang and I blushed and flipped them off and walked up the stairs. "Get ready to leave!" I heard John yell and I got up stairs and walked into my room.

I grabbed my stuff and walked back down stairs. "Are we leaving?" I asked and John looked at me and nodded. He stood up along with Jay and Ezra. "See you guys tomorrow" I smiled and they waved.

The 4 of us walked outside and to John's car. We got in and I sat down carefully and then we drove to the second home. We got there and I went in to the kitchen. "You makin a snack?" Ezra asked me and I shrugged and opened the fridge and the freezer.

I found some chocolate chips and I grabbed those and gave Ezra some. He smiled and walked away. I walked in to my room and changed I'm to my PJ's and then crawled in to bed. I turned off the light and I fell asleep.