61

They shrugged and John came back out. "Will these be done by tomorrow?" I asked as we walked back up to the front. Jane nodded and I smiled. "Good I'll be back with these three and 2 or three more" I smiled and she seemed excited.

We walked out of the store and then the boys dragged me everywhere. From Hot Topic to Gucci to Victoria Secret. It was crazy and my feet really hurt. "Guys let's go home" I told them as John held my hand and dragged me through another store.

"Just a few more stores" they promised and I groaned. "I've still gotta edit like 3 hours worth of stuff and I've gotta come back here tomorrow and do this" I stopped as John let go of my hand. "Ok fine" Toby smiled and squatted down. "Hop on" he told me and I rolled my eyes. "What if I kill you?" I asked and he laughed. "Your not gonna kill me" he shook his head and I jumped on his back and he stood up. He almost fell to the ground and Jaren and John caught us.

"Alright let's go home" John spoke and we all agreed. We walked out side and the sun was setting. "Holy shit. How long were we in there?" I asked. "The whole day" Jaren laughed and I sighed and laid my head on Toby's back. "Here give me your keys" Jaren told me and held out his hand. I reached in my pocket and gave him my keys. I laid in the back seat with John as Jaren drove home.

We made it back to the house and I was left in the car. "Come on Rose you gotta get up and go inside" Toby hit my foot. "Carry me" I groaned and he walked away. "Rose" I heard Eric's voice and I looked up. "I'm so tired. They can shop so much" I wined and Eric dragged me out and carried me in bridal style to the house.

He kicked open the door and I was half asleep at this point. He set me on what I assume was the couch and I heard some whispers. My eye lids were every heavy and I curled up. Another pair of arms picked me up and I laid my head on there shoulder.

We walked up the stairs and to my room. I was placed down and my shoes were taken off. "Good night" I heard a few voices and I was covered up and I heard the door shut before sleep took over.

-

I woke up I searched around for my phone. I found it tangled in my covers. I wiped the drool off my face and clicked it on to see it was almost 10. "Shit" I rubbed my eyes and got outta bed. I walked to Toby's room and turned on his light and clapped my hands. "Wake up" I called and he groaned. "5 more minutes mom" he called and I laughed.

I walked to Jarens room next and he was sat at his computer. "Thought you would never wake up" he smiled and I shook my head. "Were leaving in 10" I told him and he nodded. "John!" I yelled as I walked down the steps. He was sleeping on the couch with Mason, and Jay.

"Wake up. Get changed. Were leaving in 10" I pulled on John's ear and he hit me away. "Mason Jay. You too its your turn to get a suit" I shook them and started a pot of coffee. "Cameron!" I yelled and he walked out if his room. "Yea?" He asked and I tapped my wrist. "Were leaving in 10. Please be ready" I smiled and walked into my room.

I took off my PJ's and took a quick shower and started to get dressed. "Rose it's been half an hour" I hear a knock at my door. "Is everyone ready?" I talked back. When I didnt get an answer I smiled and finished getting ready. I pulled in my shoes and walked out. "Rose!" I heard a yell. I looked around and heard my name again. I walked in to Eric's room and saw him laying on the ground with Ezra.

"What the fuck?" I asked and they both laughed. "We might have uuu" Eric started and then he smiled. "We had a smoke off and I won" Ezra smiled and Eric gasped. "You did not" Eric shook his head. "Oh my God I dont jave time for this. I'll take you two tomorrow, so sober up" I pointed at them. "Yes mom" Ezra laughed. I walked out and yelled at the boys to get down stairs.

They all walked down and I made them all stand still. "I count 1 2 3 4 5 and where is Mason?" I huffed and looked around. "I had to pee I'm here" he hopped in to the room pulling up his pants. "Alright kids, let's go" I smiled and we we walked outside. "Mason Jay and Cameron in my car Toby John and Jaren in Toby's car" I told them and we all piled in and we drove to the mall.

We all got there and walked right in to the store. "Girl, back again" I hear Jane yell and I smiled. "I told you I would be" I laughed and she looked at all the boys again. "These 3 need to try on there newly tailored suits and these 3 need suits?" She asked and I nodded. "Come on then" she waved us all to the back of the store.

"Mason Jay. Sit" I pointed to the chairs and they giggled like school girls and went to sit down. "I swear there kids" Cameron shook his head and we looked over at them and they were on theres phones and leaning against each other and laughing. "Are you ready?" I heard Jane asked excitedly. "Ya let's see them" I nodded and all three of the guys walked out strutting over to us.

"Work it" Cam snapped and I smiled. "I've tightened up some stuff and made some stuff longer and shorter" she pointed to the guys and they were all still posing. "Stop just stand still" I told them and they stood side by side. "Damn you guys look good" I smiled and straightened out Toby's jacket. "We'll have to bye a tie for each of you and then we'll be set" I smiled and they nodded.

They got changed and took their suits and went home. Cameron went in first and I paced the room. I turned around and I didnt see the other two. "God damn it" I cursed under my breath and started to look around. "Mason Jay!" I called but tried to keep my voice low. "Jay! Mason!" I yelled and walked to the front of the store.

"Rose?" I heard Jane yell from the back and I walked back there. I got back there and saw Jay and Mason sitting in the chairs smiling. Cameron and Jane stood there looking confused. "This one is really tall" Jane spoke and I nodded and walked over to them. The pants didnt go all the way down and the jacket was like a 3 quarter sleeve on him.

"You can fix it right?" I asked and she nodded. I glanced behind me and Jay and Mason were still sitting there. "Go on Mason" I told him and he stood up and followed Jane back. "What is wrong with you" I asked Jay and he smiled and shrugged.

I rolled my eyes and we got done pretty fast. Mason and Jay got there suits fitted and we were out of there. We got back home and I got the 3 tuxes from the other boys and hung them up, then I laid on my bed.