45

"Found her" Cam told them and they all looked at me. "What happened to your shirt?" Toby asked me and I shook my head. "Some asshat ran in to me while I was eating icecream" I told them and they nodded. "Can we go get icecream after this?" I asked them and they all agreed.

It was our turn, and with a little sweet talkin to the lady she let us all sit together. We went up and then stopped and up some more and stopped. "I really hate this" I heard Jay say. I looked over at him and his eyes were shut really tight and Ezra grabbed his hand. "What the fuck Racc" he looked down and we all laughed.

"I was just trying to help" Ezra put his hands up. We went up and I leaned over the side a bit and saw all the people. "Carful" Toby told me and some one pulled me back down to my seat. "Thanks Dad" I rolled my eyes and looked out be on the horizon. "Its so pretty" I smiled and it was quiet for a moment. Then I heard some one fart, and Mason laughed. "Goddamn it" Eric pushed him and he screamed.

"Mason what the fuck I was having a moment" I waved my hand in front of my face and the guys scooted away from Mason. "Its not even!" Jay shouted. "Move back move back!!" Jay shouted again and Eric sat on top of Cam and we started to rock a bit. "Come on if you dont stop were gonna make Jay cry" I told them and they all sat back down.

He started to breath and patted my shoulder. It went around a few more times and we got off. "That one is really fun. Let's go!" Mason jumped up and down and dragged my hand. "Its a roller coaster" I said and he nodded. "Come on Rose itll be fun" Jaren smiled and took my other hand. "I dont wanna sit alone and someone is gonna have to" I told them and they all looked at each other. "I don't mind. I'll sit alone" Ezra raised his hand up and we all nodded.

We all got in line and I saw down with Toby. "Hands and feet inside at all times. Please enjoy the ride" the girl said and toby leaned over to me. "I wanna jerk off to her getting dressed" he told me and I laughed and shook my head. The ride took off and my hair flew all over the place and I kept my hands up. We all screamed and got jolted around but it was fun. The ride ended a minute later and we all had to get off.

"Let's go win some motherfucking prizes!!" John yelled and we all ran over. "Me first me first" Mason called and tried to throw the ring on to one of the bottles. He played about 30 times before the guy wouldnt take his money anymore. I played a balloon popping one and I was on my 3rd round going for the big prize. All of the guys stood around me and I took the dart in between my fingers and threw it I popped a balloon and the guy behind the counter looked at the 9 males behind me.

"Hey guys back off. Give her some space" he told them and I turned around and smirked at all of them as they took a step back. I hit the second balloon and everyone around me was quiet. I threw the third dart and hit the last balloon on the bored. I got a huge teddy bear, and named it Steve.

"I want a prize" Mason frowned and I looked around. "Which one?" I asked him and he pointed to a fox hanging from the top shelf of a basketball game. "That game is a scam. The measurements arent even right and the hoop is to small and the balls are to big" I shook my head at Mason and he dragged me over there. "Please all the guys have tried and I'm out of money" he pleaded and I shoved my bear in his hands.

"Little lady. Up to play?" The man asked and I nodded. "One hoop small prize. 3 hoops medium prize. 5 hoops big prize" he told me and pointed to all of them on the wall. "I cant make 5 hoops" I shook my head at Mason and he stick out his lower lip. "Alright my 7th kid wants a mother fuckin Fox so I'm gonna play for it." I told the guy and handed him my money.

He smiled and handed me a ball. I shot and missed the first two but made the third and fourth. I missed the 5th. I gave him more money and made another shot. "Again?" He asked and I nodded. I didnt make any the third time around and the 4th time I made one.

"Yyaaa go rose!!" I heard the boys yell as I gave the guy more money. "Only one more" Mason told me and jumped up and down. "You can do it Rose" I heard them yell again. "Give me an R." Eric yelled. "R!" Everyine shouted around us. I tried to quiet them down and the guy gave me the ball. I shot and missed the crowd was slient as the ball was handed to me again. I shot again and missed. "Fuck" I shook my head and lined up the shot and jumped and made it "Yyyyaaaaa Rose!!!!" Mason yelled and picked me up.

He spun me around and I missed and made the last two. So I got Mason his fox and then I got a small cow with money on it. "All of these games are scams!" I shouted as I walked out. "Thanks Rose!" Mason hugged his fox and then hugged me. We rode some more rides and then decided to get ice cream and leave. It was late and they were closing. We drove back home and I put Steve up stairs in my room while the others looked for food.

I came back down and they were all eating different stuff and watching tv. "We need to start a new show or something. I'm tired of watching the same shows" I told them and they all nodded. "Well what do you wanna watch then?" Cam asked and I grabbed the remote from Eric and switched over to Netflix.

"Ooooo we could watch The Walking Dead" I offered and they all shrugged. "Well fuck it that's what I'm watching." I clicked on to it and set the remote down. All of the guys ended up falling asleep and I stayed awake and watched all of season one and I was on episode 6 when I heard one of them shift.

This no sleeping to get rid of my problems was really taking its toll on my body. "Hey" I heard someone in the back ground but I kept watching the tv.