43

I saw the boys texting on our group chat.

Knight💙: Guys I cant find my phone.

Smit💜: Have you been smoking?

Knight💙: Ya? Come help me find my phone.

Raidoman🖤: Did you look on your side table or in your bathroom?

Cunt🧡: Mayby you should try calling it.

Knight💙: ok give me a sec

Dad🙄💚: Guys. Smh

Raidoman🖤: Sshhhhh

Smit💜: Did you find it?? Lol

Knight💙: Nnooo I think it's on slient. 😭😭

Dad🙄💚: Eric what are you holding in your hand right now?

Knight💙: A fat blunt. It's hard to text.

Raidoman🖤: Lol

Cunt🧡: I want some.

Dad🙄💚: Ok now what's in your other hand?

Knight💙: My phone.

Smit💜: Mmhhhh . . .

Knight💙: Just come help me pllleeaasssee

Dad🙄💚: Eric what are you looking for??

Cunt🧡: His phone.

Raidoman🖤: Its in your hand.

Knight💙: Guys I found it!!!!

Me: Eric go to sleep.

Smit💜: She lives.

Raidoman🖤: How was your date??

Dad🙄💚: Its getting pretty late are you coming home.

Cunt🧡: Where was your phone Eric??

Me: All of you go to sleep I'll tell you about it tomorrow and I'm gonna sleep over at Luke's.

Dad🙄💚: Night love yea

Raidoman🖤: Good night love you more that Cam.

Smit💜: Be safe Love you more that Toby.

Knight💙: love you the most GN

Cunt🧡: Aawww I love you guys too.

I shook my head and set my phone back down on the bed side table and laid on the bed. Luke came back out of the bathroom and put some pants on. He shut the lights off and turned on his table light as he paid down beside me. "Rose" he spoke and I hummed in response.

He was quiet and I rolled over to face him. "Nothin" he shrugged and wrapped his arms around me. We laid close to each other and he turned the light off. "Good night" I whispered and he nuzzled his face un to my neck. "Good night" he hummed and I felt his breathing slow and his soft snores begin.

I was tired, but I knew that if I slept I would see him again. I sighed quietly and wiggled from Luke's grip after about an hour. "Where are you going?" I heard him mumbled. "To get a glass of water" I rubbed my eyes and he laid back down. I grabbed my phone and walked in to the living room shutting to door behind me. I decided to text Brandon.

Me: Hey we havent talked in awhile hows life?

Brandon😉: Pretty freakin great!! Some guy named Parker asked me out the other week. WAIT!!

Me: No tell me about Parker.

Brandon😉: Are you OK?? I saw what happened on the news.

Me: yes I'm fine

Brandon😉: it's late. I'll text you tomorrow, and were gonna talk

Me: Yes mother.

Brandon😉: Love you!!

I shook my head and got some grapes out of the fridge and went to the couch. I tucked me feet under my butt and turned on the tv. I was on the last Lord of the Rings movie when Luke came out. "I dont like waking up with you not in bed" he told me. "Sshhhhh. Frodo is about to destroy the ring" I hushed him and he sat down beside me.

"How much sleep did you get?" He asked as the credits came on. "About 8 hours" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me after another movie I got dresses in some clothes I had left here a couple day before, and he drove me home. He walked me to the front door and kissed me goodbye. He walked back to his car and I walked inside.

"I'm home" I shouted and looked for the guys. I got some food and drank the rest of a Monster which was in the fridge. I also got an apple before walking over to the couch. I pulled out my phone and started to aimlessly scroll through Tumbler. "Hey your home" I heard a voice and saw Toby walking toward me. He sat down beside me and laid his head on my shoulder.

"How was your date?" He asked and I smiled. "It was really nice" I told him honestly. "We ate a fancy dinner and then we danced a bit and he gave me this" I pulled the rose necklace from my shirt and he looked at it. "Awwwww so sweet. That looks expensive" he told me and grabbed it in between his fingers. "Dont touch" I smacked his hand away. "Yeet" I heard Eric yell and he walked over to us and he sat down beside me.

"Your date was good I hear??" Eric asked me and I nodded while closing my eyes. "Are you tired?" Toby asked and I shook my head. Eric grabbed my head and looked into my eyes. "Yes you are go take a nap" he laughed and I stood up. "I'm fine guys really." I shrugged and I heard the door bell ring. I walked over and opened the door. I got hugged from 3 boys. John, Ezra, and Jay.

I rolled my eyes and patted there backs. They all took a step back and didnt say anything and then Jay and Ezra walked away. "How was your date!?" John grabbed my hands and jumped up and down. "I heard you wore that red dress" he wiggled his eyes brows. "It was so good, and that dress is amazing!!" I giggled and jumped with him.

"Tell me everything" he walked in and I shut the door. "Nothin really. Just fancy dinner and we danced a bit then we went back to his place" I shrugged, and sat back down on the couch with John next to me "did you?" He asked and I could feel them all looking at me "Wouldnt you like to know Perv" I pushed him away and laugh.

All of them came down and sat on the couch. I talked about my date and we ended up playing Fortine.