123

It was getting pretty late and we were still kind of buzzed so we all decided to go to bed. John drove me over to there place and the 4 of us slept there. I got in to my room and didnt even both changing before I laid in ny bed and fell asleep.

-

When I woke up it as pretty quiet. I got up and walked out and looked around. No one was up yet I guess. I walked to the fridge and got the milk and then got some cereal and a bowl and sat at the table.

I scrolled through Instagram as I ate my Lucky Charms. It was around 10 when I heard the door bell ring and then a knock. I stood up and walked to the door and opened it and there stood Ryan and Sam. "How did you find me?" I asked and they walked in.

"You've gotta be quiet I think the other boys are sleeping" I told them and they laughed. "Jay!" Ryan yelled. "Ezra! John!" They both yelled and ran up the stairs. I sighed and closed the door and I heard some more yells. Ryan and Sam came down the stairs with stupid smiles and walked over to me.

"Come on were taking you back home" Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulders and we walked to the door. Sam and Ryan walked me out the door and to the car. "I really dont wanna do anything today" I sighed. "What?!" The both gasped and I groaned.

We all got in the car and started to drive back to the house. "I'm hurt Sam" Ryan said as we drove. "Whys that Ryan? I am also upset, but you can ask me later" Sam said and they both looked back at me.

"Your acting is horrible" I told them. "Anyway, Sam. I am upset because someone didnt think of us" Ryan told him and they looked forward. "I am upset for that exact same reason. What a quiescence" Sam nodded and hummed.

"Oh my God. Just tell me" I rolled my eyes and leaned up so I could talk to them. "You hear that Ryan?" Sam asked and looked around. "I dont Sam" they both looked around and I rolled my eyes. "Tell me what I did to hurt you babies" I put my hands on there shoulders.

"You repainted your room" Ryan told me and I thought about it and then nodded. "Ohhh. When we get home we can put your hand prints on there" I patted them and they smiled. We got to the house and I went out to the shed and got the white paint.

I got a tray and a small paint brush and Sam and Ryan were sitting on the couch. "Come on" I said and pulled both of them up. I left the paint can down stairs and poured a little in a tray and the three of us walked up stairs. Sam and Ryan put there hand prints and I heard some yells down stairs.

"Oh my goood!" I heard Toby yell. "I'll be right back" I told Ryan and Sam. I ran out of my stairs and down the stairs. "This is why mom doesnt fucking love you!" I heard Jay yell. "My mom does love me!" Mason yelled back and I stepped off the last stair and saw a bunch of white paint on the ground.

"What happened?" I asked and walked over and got some paper towels. "Mason dropped the paint bucket on the floor" Jay sighed. "Yea and he said my mum doesnt love me" Mason pouted and I smiled.

"Your mom does love you, clean this up" I pointed to the white paint on our hardwood floors. I walked back up stairs and in my room. I saw Ryan and Sam both standing there with there hands to my wall. "Having fun?" I asked and smiled.

"Not really" Sam sighed and looked around my room. "Of all the stuff you could have done, why did you do this?" Ryan asked me and I looked around and sighed. "No clue. I started and then moved my stuff out then we had a huge paint fight" I shrugged and they nodded.

"Sounds like something you kids would do" Sam laughed and I rolled my eyes. "Take your hands off and write your names neatly please" I told them and handed them a paint brush. Once that was done all three of us walked down stairs and into the kitchen.

Ryan opened up our fridge and scoffed. "There is nothing to eat in this house. How do you survive?" He asked and looked through our cabinets. "What are you talking about there is plenty of food" I told him and he shook his head.

He pulled something out of our fridge and looked at it. "This expired last year" he told me and put it back in the fridge. "You wanna go out to lunch?" He asked and walked past me and up stairs. I grabbed my phone and texted the group chat.

Me: Ryan is coming up stairs to ask if you want to go to lunch.

Cunt🧡: Thanks for the heads up.

Dad🙄💚: I hear him.

Knight💙: He is knocking on my door

Smit💜: Do you guys go out I am kind of hungry.

JJ💛: Wait were not even there :(

Me: Well come over.

Coon💖: Be over. I'm starving.

Dad🙄💚: Not if your high Raccoon

Coon💖: I swear I am not that

Raidoman🖤: Sounds good. Every one at our place in 10.

I put my phone back in my pocket and heard all the guys come walking down after a minute. "So lunch?" Ryan asked and they all nodded. I walked up stairs and got changed.

I walked back down and saw all the guys. "This is to many people in one house" Sam shook his head and laughed. "The more the merrier" Jaren smiled.

"Shut up you Canadian bitch" Cameron shot at him. "Jesus Christ" Mason said. "Really Cam. What the hell?" Ryan asked and Cameron looked over all of us and at the wall.