180

I saw the wrap on my arm and I wanted to take it off so bad. "When can I take this off?" I asked and looked at Mason. "Around noon" he told me and I sighed. We got home and we walked inside.

"Rose!" I heard Toby yell and he ran over to me. "I'm so glad your home!" He yelled again and hugged me tight. "Jesus Toby what the fuck are you doing?" I asked him.

"I cant just hug my friend. Rose" he said and raised his voice when he said my name. I hugged him back and I laughed and we let go. "Tattoos?" Toby asked and looked at me then Mason.

"Jax covered them so I couldnt see them. Around noon is when I get too" I spoke and Toby nodded. "There gonna be good" Mason rubbed his hands together. "Yea?" I looked at him and smiled.

"Better start lookin up lazer removal" Ryan laughed and Mason glared at him. "Cunt" Mason squinted and he walked over to the kitchen. I sat down beside Toby and soon enough almost all the guys were down stairs in the living room.

"What time is it?" I asked. "You've asked that a hundred times now" Sam spoke and I shrugged and looked at my left wrist where the first tattoo was. "Dont do it" Mason said and I looked at him and smiled.

"What time is it!" I groaned and I kicked my legs. "11:27" Eric told me and I groaned and I stood up after another minute. "Where are you goin?" Jaren asked me.

"Up stairs to my room. I gotta plug my phone in" I said and he nodded and I walked up stairs and I went into my room. I laid on my bed and it was only 11:31 now. I laid down and I picked at my arm and I sighed.

I plugged in my phone and I sat on my phone. A little bit later my door swung open. Bucks stood there and I looked over at him. "Hi" I said and he looked up at me.

"I've been sent to summon you" he told me and I scrunched my eye brows. "Why? What are we doing?" I asked. "Ice cream. I would like some" he told me and I smiled and laughed.

"And also its past noon" he smiled and I gasped and I looked my my phone. 12:09. I jumped up and we both ran down the steps. "Mason!" Bucks yelled and Mason turned around and he looked at us.

"The tattoos!" I jumped and Mason nodded. "Did you look yet??" He asked me nervously and I shook my head. "No. Which one first?" I asked and the guys started to flock around us. "The one on your thigh" Mason pointed.

"You got two?" Eric asked me and I nodded. "Jesus" John spoke and I pulled my pants down just a little bit. "Woah!" They all yelled and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up" I spoke and Mason clapped.

"Do it." He said and I started to slowly peel it off. "Words?" Cameron spoke and I peeled off the wrap or what ever.

"Yesterday is history" Ezra said as he read it. "Tomorrow is a mystery" Jay read the next line. "And today is a gift" Toby read. "That's why they call it the present" Mason smiled and said. "Aww Mason" I said and I took the rest of it off and threw it away.

"That's is so cheesy" Cameron smiled and laughed a little bit. "No it's not. I love it" I told Mason and he smiled. I looked down at it and I ran my hand over it.

"Next one next one! This one is better!" Mason told me and pointed to my arm. "Ok" I smiled and pulled my my pants. "Hey wait" Mason stopped me and we all looked at him. "What?" I asked nervously.

"You cant cry" he told me. "Mason" Ryan said worried. "Is it a penis?" Cameron crossed his arms and Mason shook his head. "Is it your name?" Eric asked and Mason shook his head again and covered his mouth.

"Just look at it" Mason said quickly. "Jesus" I rolled my eyes and I took the wrap off and I looked at it. Everyone was quiet and my eyes started to water. It was a rose with vines around it and the date that my dad died.

"I just thought. Cause you said he named you. So I-" I stopped and I hugged Mason. "Shes crying" Mason said and I heard them laugh as I wiped my eyes. Mason hugged me and patted my back. I backed up he smiled and looked at me.

"Definitely makes up for the shit one" Ryan said and we all laughed. I looked down at my wrist and I wiped my eyes. "So you like it?" Mason asked and I wrapped my arm around his waist and hugged him. "I love it." I told him honestly.

"Good. I picked those out right as we got there" he spoke and we all looked at him. "What?" I asked. "Yea I had no clue what I was gonna do" he shrugged and I smiled and shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Ice cream" Bucks spoke and we all looked at him. "Yes. Who else wants to go?" I asked them. "Nah." Mason shook his head. None of the other guys wanted to go, so Bucks and I walked out the door.

"So Bucks" I said as we walked down the sidewalk to Two Scoops. "Rose" he said and walked beside me. "Was the acid trip good with the guys?" I asked and he smiled and laughed. "It was. You'll have to do it next time around" he nodded and I smiled.

"I definitely want to" I sighed. "It would be pretty awesome. It opens up your mind so much" he nodded. "But the guys really seem to like you" He nudged me and I shrugged. "Yea well" I said and he glanced at me.

"I know all the crazy shit that happened and I am sorry" I told me and I nodded and looked at him for a moment. "Its fine. That's part of the reason the boys and I are so close. There always protective" I smiled.

"I was surprised they let me go alone with you" I told him and he raised his eye brows. We got our icecream and we sat down. He told me a couple stories and I told him a couple stories. When we were done we got up and I started back home.

"Wait Rose" he said and I looked back at him. "Let's keep walking" I waved me over and I smiled and jogged over to him. "Ok" I shrugged and we started to walk.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulders as I put mine around his waist. We laughed as we walked and before I knew it like an hour had passed.