130

"Alright no bitching, no leaving the group, no to anything annoying" Ryan started to talk and I leaned over to Ezra. "You wanna ditch this place?" I asked and he chuckled. "Hey. None of that" Ryan pointed at us. "What? I was just asking about lunch" Ezra shrugged. "At 12:30 we will leave and find a place" Ryan nodded and I smiled.

"Alright. Lets go" Toby told us and we all started to walk inside. "When did we decided that we were doing this?" I asked them. "Doing what?" Toby asked me. "Going out" I frowned and no one answered for a moment.

"Wait a fucking minute" I said and stopped. "Keep walking" Cameron grabbed my arm. "Were in a parking lot" He scolded me and we walked into the mall. "Guys" I groaned and we just kept walking. "Mason" Cameron called him over and Mason linked arms with me as we walked.

"I dont need a babysitter. Especially if hes a baby too" I told Cam and he shrugged. "I'm not a baby" Mason told me and I hummed. "Right and I'm not being tricked into coming here" I nodded and he smiled. We went in to some shops and I started to walk with Ryan and Sam.

"I have to piss" I told them and they both looked at me. "Why do you have to use that word?" Sam asked me and I shrugged. "Fine. I'm going to go piss" I told then and started to walk away. I walked into the bathroom and peed then walked out. I was grabbed by Toby and I jumped a little.

"Sneakin off?" He told me and tsked. "I went to the bathroom" I laughed and we started to walk back. We were walking in and out of stores and laughed and bought some stuff. 12 o clock rolled around and everyone was getting hungry.

"Come on Ryan, we dont have to wait until12:30" Mason nagged him. "Its gonna take us that long just to find a place We should just eat at the food court" I huffed and everyone agreed with me. We made our way to the food court which was packed with people.

We stole a few tables and got our food. Some how we all got together and sat around a few tables. "Jesus. I hate people" I shook my head and started to eat my food. "Ouch" Jay frowned and I looked at him.

"When are we gonna be done? We've been here for like 12 hours" I sighed. "Dont be so dramatic, it's only been like 2 hours" Eric told me and I huffed. "When were all ready to leave then we'll go" Sam told me and I pointed to Toby. "He could literally stay here forever" I wined.

"What did I say about being annoying" Ryan pointed at me and some of them laughed and I was quiet and ate my food. "What did I say" I mocked and Mason laughed beside me. When we got done talking and eating it was close to 1. We stood up and went to a place in the mall that wasnt as crowded.

"Us as a group is not working" Ryan told us and we nodded. All 12 of us walking around being loud and knocking shit over. "Alright adult in each group, you know who you are and arent and then go off" Ryan nodded again. "And keep your phones on and to wear we can text you" Sam spoke again and we all nodded.

"Alright, go on" he waved us off and groups went in different directions. Toby, Eric, Cam, and I stayed together and we went to look at some jean's for Eric. "Toby. I think you need to be that girlfriend who picks out all my good clothes cause I cant" Eric told him and Toby smiled.

"What about-" "Sshhh!" Eric hushed Cam who chuckled. "We dont talk about that" Eric scolded and Cam pit his hands up. "Ok ok" Toby shook his head and we started looking for some pants.

We gave Eric a couple pairs and he went in to a dressing room to try them on. He gave us a whole sassy fashion show, it was amazing. We went back and put the ones that he didnt like back where they were suppose to go. I stopped to look at some shirts as the guys looked around.

While going through them Cameron walked up really close to me. "Uummm. Yea?" I asked and he put his hands on my shoulders and started to push me. "Cameron" I said and dug my heals into the carpeted floor "I wanna go look over there" Cameron told me and I started to lean back and I went limp.

He was holding me now as I almost touched the ground. "Rose get up" Cam whisper yelled at me as some people walked by. "I wanted to look over there" I told him and he huffed. He set me on the ground and I tried to look back at my shirts, but what I saw was much worse.

It was Luke, with some girl. They were laughing and smiling and she had her hand on his arm and was pointed to somthing in a glass case. Cam turned around and squatted down and blocked my vision.

"Rose come on" Cameron told me quietly. He tried to help me up but I pushed him away and got up my self. I was at a loss for words when I looked back at Luke and this girl. "Hes a douche bag. Let's go home" He said and turned away with my lip quivering and tears rolling down my face.

I turned and Eric and Toby walked out of a section and looked at me. "What happened?" They both asked instantly and that was when I really started to cry. My heart felt like it had shattered and I couldnt do anything but let my self be hurt. Eric jumped in and he wrapped his arms around me and I cried.

Cam told them what happened and I cried even harder because I heard it again. "Call the others and tell them to meet us" Cameron told Toby. "No" I shook my head, stepped away from Eric, and sniffed. "I'll get an uber, you guys should have fun" I told them and they looked at me.

"No Rose. We cant leave you" Toby shook his head and Eric still held me with one arm as I cried. "Where is he?" Eric asked and looked around. "Around there" Cameron pointed and Eric let go of me and walked up to Luke and the girl.

Toby wrapped his arm around me and I saw Eric yelling at Luke, and his face went white as he saw me. Luke tried to walk over but Eric pushed him back, and after he punched Luke in the mouth. "Holy shit" Cameron said and I saw Luke get knocked against the counter and Eric walked back over to us.

The girl seemed very surprised and she looked at me and I turned away. I sniffed and I walked away with the three guys to the front of the mall.