144

"Cameron" I said and he was quiet. "This isnt funny. Who ever you are fuck off" he spat. "Cam it's me. I'm in the hospital" I told him and there was a long pause.

"I need someone to come pick me up" I laughed and he was still quiet. "Cam?" I asked and I heard small cries in the background and then all of them yelling and shouting in happiness. I laughed and listened to them for a minute.

"Rose" Cameron picked the phone back up. "That's what Ive been telling you" I spoke and I heard him laugh. "Where are you?" He asked. "In Patton. The States hospital" I spoke and I heard keys jingle and foot steps and the door slam shut.

"I'm on my way" he told me and I smiled. "But dont hang up" he said quickly and I heard his car start. "This isnt my phone. I have to give it back" I told him. "I dont care. I've gotta know your ok" he told me and I smiled again. "So. . His life?" I asked.

"Rose" he said and I sat there. "I'll see you when you get here" I told him. "I wanna know your ok" he spoke. "I promise I am. I will see you when you get here" I told him. "Rose." He said. "Cameron" I replied and he sighed. "I will be ok for how ever long it takes. Bye Cam" I said. "Bye Rose" he said and I hung up and the nurse walked in.

"Thank you so much" I smiled and handed it back to her. "Now get me outta here. Please" I said and moved a tiny bit. I felt some pain in my lower leg and some pain everywhere else.

"You cant go anywhere. The doctor needs to make some final checks" she hurried over to me. "A couple brusies" I shrugged. "And you were shot. It's a blessing that it didnt hit anything important or else you wouldn't be able to walk" she told me "I'll take it from here" A man in a lab coat walked in and the nurse walked out.

"Can I leave?" I asked and he smiled. "Yes, but I do have to make sure your safe and healthy" he told me and I nodded and laid back. "Where was I hit. I'm a little fuzzy" I asked and pulled the covers off of me and he walked over. I saw my left calf was wrapped and he pointed to the side of my leg.

"It went threw your leg, but just the side" he said and I nodded. "You also have cuts and bruises all over. Which aren't to bad but they will hurt for a couple weeks" he told me and I nodded. "Great. Can I go now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry to say but someone has to check you out. With the condition your in. Your not fit to walk or drive anywhere alone" he spoke and I groaned. "I'm sorry. Those are the rules" he shrugged and I nodded and he walked out.

The door closed behind him and I sighed. I carefully swung my legs over the bed so I was sitting up. My left leg did hurt the most, but everything else was hurting to. I grabbed the side of the bed and tried to push myself up. I stood up and I looked around and I really had to pee.

I took a step and almost fell but caught myself on the bed. "Shit" I breathed out and took another small step. Once I got the hang of it I held on to stuff and took small steps to the bathroom. I got in the door and shut it then sat on the toilet and pissed. Fuck it felt so good.

When I was done I walked out. "Ma'am" I heard a nurse call and I looked up and saw a woman walking towards me. "I'm fine I just had to pee" I put my hand up and she nodded. "There is some on in your room to see you" She told me and I nodded and she walked beside me as I went back to my room.

"Thanks" I nodded at her and then I opened my door as she walked away. The door was open and I saw Camerons tall figure looking out the window with his back to me. "Hey" I said and he whipped around and looked at me. I knew I looked awful and I saw slouching a little but, but I smiled.

He walked over to me, but said nothing then reached his arms out. "I'm still a little broken" I winced and he looked like he had been crying and he out his arms down. "Everyone is here" He backed up and laughed a little bit. "What?" I asked and he smiled and looked at me.

"There out in the parking lot. The people wouldnt let us all come up here" he laughed. "Then get me the fuck outta here" I told him and he nodded and I carefully wrapped my arm around his waist and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders. "Gladly" he spoke and we walked out.

I had to make him slow down, and he helped me to the desk. The doctor told me some stuff and we were in the elevator doing down to the main flood. It dinged and we walked out. "Freedom" I smiled and he still helped me as we walked. I saw all of the guys standing around the cars talking and Mason was the first to spot me.

"Rose!" He yelled with his arms up and ran towards me. "Wait" Cameron stopped him as he got to us. "I'm still. Uum. A little bit hurt. Rain check" I told him and Mason frowned. I let go of Cam and he looked at me worried.  We walked over to the other guys who looked at me with shock.

"Rose?" Ryan asked and I looked at him. "You look like shit" he smiled and we all laughed and he walked over to me "Really though. You ok?" He asked worried and I thought about what had happened. I looked back up and I nodded my head. "Holy shit" John breathed out and all the guys nodded and looked at me. "You guys alright?" I asked and they all nodded.

"Now that your back, and safe we are" Jay smiled. "What happened?" Sam asked and my heart sank. I thought about Tyler and what he did and I felt tears in my eyes and I shook my head as I took a step back. "Just. Shit" I sighed and he nodded. "You wanna ta-" Sam asked and I shook my head and wiped my eyes. "Let's just get home." I told then and they all smiled and nodded.