65

I woke up to panting, and hot breath on my face. I was praying that it wasnt one of the guys and when I opened my eyes I was greeted my Oliver on my bed.

"Good morning Oliver" I patted his head and he streached, and got up. "Go down stairs I'll be there in a minute" I told him like he would under stand. He jumped off my bed and walked down stairs. I closed my eyes again and dont know how much time had passed when I actually did get up. I walked in to my bathroom and saw the faded red and black lines on my arms and face.

I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs and saw Oliver on the couch where Ezra was last night. "Wheres the Raccoon Oliver?" I asked him. "I'm still here" Erza raised his hand and I saw that Oliver had laid right on top of him. "Hes been this way for almost an hour" Ezras muffled voice told me and smiled. "Time for breakfast Oli" I said and he jumped off Ezra. "Uuggg my nuts" I heard Ezra cry and I smiled.

I poured some food in to his bowl and he started to eat. "Can you ssshhh. I'm trying to sleep" I heard Jay wine. I got out some batter and started to make pancakes. One by one the boys all came down and got some food.

"I'm gonna take Oliver for a walk." I told they guys and they gave me a thumbs up. I got on some jeans and a jacket and hooked Oliver to a leash. "Let's go Oliver" I smiled and we walked out the door. He walked along beside me and I turned down the road. We walked to Luke's house and I knocked on his door.

I stood there for a minute as I petted Oliver. The door opened and I saw an older woman. "Hi hun" she smiled and I tried to looked around her. "Oh mom" I heard Luke and he pushed her out of the way and smiled at me. "That's your mom?" I asked and he smiled. "Yea they just drove in unexpectedly. I was gonna call you to see if we could have dinner" he told me and I raised an eye brow.

"Yes I know that sounds fishy, but you should come in and meet them." He told me and then looked down at Oliver. "Mom Dad!" He yelled as we walked in. "The mystery woman at the door" the older woman spoke and walked over to me. "I'm Rose" I smiled and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm Luke's mother Diane" she smiled and I looked at the older man sitting at the table. "Hello Rose" he stood up and walked over to me. "I'm Mr. Brown" he stuck his hand out and I smiled and shook it. "Gosh. Your hand shake is better than my sons" he chuckled and my smiled grew even wider. "And who would this be?" Luke's mother bent down and pet Oliver.

"Oh this is my friends dog Oliver. She is out of town for the weekend." I told them and she stood up. "Is there some thing you needed, sorry" Luke asked and stood by me. "Yea I was just wondering if you wanted to go on a walk with me" I asked him. "Wait a minute is this The Rose?" His mother asked and covered her mouth.

"Rose is my girlfriend yes" Luke nodded and grabbed my hand. I blushed and his mother gasped. "Its nice to meet you. Weve heard . . Things" Mrs. Brown told me and my smiled faded. "Yes Rose I would love to go in a walk with you and Oliver" Luke told me and pulled me away from his parents. "Its was nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Brown." I called and they both waved as I was brought to the door.

"Can you stay here for a second?" He asked me and I nodded and smiled. My heart dropped when he walked away. His parents did not like me, and that worried me. I heard some mumbles through the walls and he came back with a smile and led us out the door. We walked down the side walk away from the house.

"So . ." I started and glanced at him. "Yea" he asked and grabbed my hand. "Your parents are really nice" I told him and he squeezed my hand. "And they hate me" I told him and he stopped. "What? No they dont" he shook his head. "What have you told then about me?" I asked him. "That your a very successful Youtuber and live with a group of friends of yours" he shrugged.

"Did you say I live with 5 other guys?" I asked him and he opened his mouth and then nodded. "Luke" I wined and he tilted his head back. "I wasnt thinking" he stepped closer to me and looked in to my eyes. "That can sound a little weird" I told him and he kissed me. "I also told then you were beautiful, smart, creative, and you make me the happiest I've been in forever" he spoke and I blushed and he kissed me again.

"So I am then?" I asked him and he knitted his eye brows together. "You called me your girl friend" I told him and he smirked. "Yea?" He asked. "Its just that you never asked or anything" I shrugged. "Rose Turner. Would you do me a great honor and be my girl friend?" He asked me and I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks. "Sure" I shrugged and he stood up.

"What?" He asked a but hurt. "Of course" I smiled and kissed him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Great" he smiled and grabbed on to my hand as we walked. "So your parents just showed up?" I asked him and he nodded. "They haven't seen me in a while, so they thought they would stop by because there traveling right now" he shrugged. I hummed and he didnt say any thing.

"Rose. Please dont be mad" he asked me and I sighed. "Of course I'm not mad. It's just I'm pretty sure they already hate me, and I love you" I told him. "I love you too and I want you to be happy" he swung our arms as we walked. "I'm gonna make this work" he promised me and I smiled.

"We should probably head back" he told me and we turned around and walked back. We walked quietly back to his house. We stood at his door and he looked at me. "I love you Rose" he smiled. "Love you too" I smiled and he put his hand on my back and stepped forward and leaned down to kiss me. "Luke your back!" His mother opened the door and Luke let go of me and stepped back.

"Yes mother. It's my house" he said and glared at his mother. "Well come in side I've made lunch" he smiled and pulled him in side. "Mom what the-" he stumbled inside and gave me a sorry look. "Bye Rose" he shouted as the door slammed in my face. "Bye" I whispered and sighed.