41

I walked up stairs and took a shower. I blowed dried my hair and then straightened it. I brushed it out a bit before grabbing my dress and putting it on, but I couldnt reach the back zipper.

"Hey" I called out my door way and Toby walked by. "Ya?" He asked and turned toward me. "Would you zip up my dress. I cant reach the zipper" I asked and he nodded. I turned around and held the front end up while holding my hair to the side. "I cant" he sighed. "Just grab it and pull it up" I laughed and looked over my shoulder. "No like its stuck" he told me and I turned around and tried to reach it again.

"Shit" he cursed and tried to pull it up again. "Come on I think one of the boys are down stairs" Toby told me and I held up my dress and walked down the stairs. Jaren was sitting on the couch and we walked over to him. "Smit help me with this zipper" Toby called and we stood in front of him. Jaren reached for Toby's pants and toby hit him away. "Not that one" he shook his head and we all laughed.

"Rose's zipper is stuck and I cant pull it up" Toby explained and I turned around to show him. Jaren put a hand on my shoulder and tried to pull up the zipper. He grunted and let go. "That's really freakin stuck" Jaren commented and I sighed. "Eric! Cameron! Mason!" I yelled and walked around looking for them. "You look lovely" I heard Cam say as he walked out of the laundry room. "Thanks, but my zipper is stuck. Please help me" I turned around and he couldnt get it up either.

"Uuggg Cam" I wined and fanned my eyes. "Dont worry we'll get it" he told me and I nodded. I walked back in to the living room and got Mason to try to pull up the zipper. "Oh fuck" Mason whispered and I heard a click. "Mason what did you do??" I asked shocked and I turned toward him. He held the little zipper in his fingers and I felt a lump in my throat.

"Oh my god" I closed my eyes. "No Rose I'm really sorry" he told me and they all tried to comfort me. "Fuckin idiot" Eric smacked Mason and I sat on the couch. "We can go back to the store if you want" Eric told me and I shook my head. "Its already almost 6 and he'll be here in half an hour, and it took me half a day to find this" I covered my face and they all stood around me.

"Come on" Cam pulled me up and I almost lost my dress. "Help me guys" he told them and they all got me off the couch and up the stairs. "You have dresses in here" Jaren told me and I sat on my bed. "No my date is ruined. The universe hates me" I laid on my bed and Eric walked over to me. "Get up and look at these." He told me and I sighed and Jaren walked out with a black dress.

"I wore that to my great aunts funeral" I frowned. He quickly ran back in my closet and Toby came out of the closet and held a red dress. "Wait" I stood up holding my dress. "Where did you find this one??" I asked and looked at it. "John just gave you this one the other month" Cam reminded me and walked out with a blue dress. "Where did he get it?" I asked and looked up to Toby. "It was his sisters but she gained a bunch of weight, so they had like a burning ceremony, but he saved a few dresses for you" Mason reminded me and I nodded.

"You should try it on" Jaren told me and Toby handed it to me I ran in to my closet and got out of my broken dress. I threw it on the ground and slipped on the red on. It was long and had a slit up the leg up to my thigh. I looked in my mirror and fixed my hair and looked for some shoes. I put on a pair of nude heels and walked out. "Damn" Toby smiled. "There is a button in the back and a zip" I told them and Eric held a hand up and walked over to me.

I turned around and with no problems he zipped the dress right up and I turned around to look at them. "I think this one looks what better" Jaren told me and they all nodded. I heard the door bell ring and I looked at the boys franticly. "Please go get that, its probably Luke I need to fix my makeup" I told them and they nodded and all walked out.

I went over to my mirror and wiped a tear from my face and reapplied my makeup before grabbing my stuff and walked down the stairs. I saw Luke with a rose in his hand and they boys were all talking to him. I walked down the steps slowly and Luke looked up at me and his smiled dropped and his mouth hung open.

The others looked at me as I blushed and made it to the last step. I walked up to Luke who was looking me right in the eyes with his mouth still wide open. "You might wanna close your mouth bud your attracting flys" Eric said and Luke stood up stright. He was in a suit and tie, very formal.

"You might also wanna tell her she looks good" Mason whispered to him. "Your beautiful" he gaped at me and I felt my cheeks and chest flush the same color as my dress. He took a step forward and handed me the rose he held. "You wanna go?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes, sorry" he smiled and grabbed my hand.

"You kids have fun" Toby walked with us "But not to much fun" Cam warned. "Just enough that you don't have a bad time" Jaren hit Cameron. "You know there gonna fuck" Mason shrugged. "Mason" we all shouted and hit him. He smiled. "Have a great time" Toby smiled and we walked out the door.