69

"I dont wanna talk about it" I shook my head and took another bite of my Rocky Road. "Well we wanna hear more about it" Toby called back. "Well he invited me to go out to dinner with his mom and dad tomorrow night so. . I guess that's a step" I shrugged.

"Has he met your mom yet and does he know about you dad?" Cam asked softly and put a hand on my shoulder. "Yes he knows about my dad but hasn't met my mom yet." I shook my head and took another bite of my ice cream.

"So your going out to dinner with him and his mom and dad tomorrow night?" Mason asked amd I nodded. "That's the plan." I sighed. "We can get you out of it some how" Jay told me. "Yea I could bash my brain against the wall" Mason offered. "No I dont want you to do that" I shook my head. "Shes right you need to keep your last two brain cells in" Eric laughed.

"Fuck you cunt" Mason shook his head and we got back to the house. We walked in and finished our ice cream and I started to walk up stairs. I heard foot steps behind me and turned to see John. "I'm going to bed John" I told him. "Not this second you arent. I'm helping you look for a dress" he shook his head and walked past me.

"But" I sighed and decided not to fight it. I got in my room and John was already in my closet. "Do you wanna look classy or like a slut?" He asked and popped his head out. "Probably not a slut for a dinner" I heard Toby laugh from my door way. He walked in to my closet and heard them grab some stuff. They both walked out and laid some dresses out.

"Has he told you where your going?" Toby asked and I shook my head. "No. All he said was his parents would like it if I wore one" I rolled my eyes. "That's weird but ok" John shrugged. "So I'm thinking dark with a little bit of light, and about knee height." He told me and I nodded. "So you have like 4 knee high dresses. The other ones are either to short or too long" Toby sighed and held up a deep red dress with a few flowers on the waist line.

"You gotta look good for this" John spoke and held up a red wine colored dress next to the blue one. Toby also held a black lace dress, and John held an emerald one. "I dont like the green one" I shook my head and John put it down. "The blue one is the one I would pick. It matches your eyes and you can wear almost any shoe color with it" Toby told me.

They put the other dresses away after a long debate, but blue won. I laid the dress out with 2 inch silver heels and crawled in bed. As soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold.

-

I opened one eye and reached for my phone. I clicked it on and saw it read 12:19pm. I smiled, and sat up. I got outta bed and walked down stairs. I got some coffee and sat on the couch with my phone. I saw I had a text from Luke.

Luke: Hey baby. You still coming to dinner?

Me: Yes. You said 7:30. I'll be ready

Luke: Are you still mad at me?

Me: Of course not.

Luke: Good. I'll see you later.

I clicked off and scrolled through my Twitter feed. "Your up" I heard a voice and I looked over and saw Cam as he walked over to me. "Yep. Do you wanna record today? I need content, and I'm not funny" I shrugged and he nodded.

We got some of the other guys and I sat at my desk. I got on discord and Cameron was talking to Toby. "Hold on Rose I'm trying to get Kugo on here to play with us" he told me "I dont think I've met him?" I spoke. "A OH" I heard some one join discord. "Hey Grizzy" Toby laughed. "I'm here too" I told him. "Hey Rose and Cam." Grizzy greeted us.

"Hey Grizzy I'm trying to get Kugo on here. Give me a second." Cameron said. "You there Kugo?" Toby asked. "Kugooooo" Grizzy yelled. It beeped and we were quiet. "Hello?" A new voice joined the call and we all started laughing. "Hey Kugo" Cam laughed and we started up some CS.

"Who is, Old McRetard?" Kugo asked and I laughed at my own name. "Rose that's Kugo. Kugo Rose" Cam said and we started to warm up. "It might be nice to meet you" Kugo laughed. "How many subs does she have?" Kugo asked. "More than you" Toby laughed. "Oh Rose it is very nice to meet you" he said and we all laughed.

"Speaking of subs. Bug you almost have 20 million." Toby said and I pulled out my phone. "Yes shes only a few thousand off" Cam agreed and I pulled up my sub count and they were right. "Jesus. What should I do?" I asked. "Something big. You missed your 18 and 19 million because you dont pay attention" Cameron laughed. "You should do like a never have I ever with the guys" Grizzy told me.

"Or just delete your channel" he added and we all laughed. "Its almost been one year since that stupid game too. People have been asking for it again" Cam told me. "That game was so stupid. I barely got any sleep and you guys were at a odds for a whole week." I huffed. "Maybe we could do only a couple days of it" Toby laughed. "Uuu I dont think so. I hated it. We can make Eric the princess instead" i told them and we all laughed.

We started playing and a few hours had passed and I had to go and get ready. "Well I've gotta go and get ready" I told them. "What time is he coming to get you?" Cameron asked. "7:30. Bbyyee" I told them and they all said good bye and I got off discord.