29

"Why? Is everything ok?" He asked and I nodded as he stood up. "I'll be back in ten minutes. . Shit" I shook my head. "Can you drive me back to my house" I asked and he held my hands. "Are you ok? What happened?" He asked nervously. "Mason broke the dishwasher. Itll take me ten minutes to clean up" I told him and he nodded. He got a shirt and I got pants on then we were back in his car.

He parked and I told him I would meet him back at his house. I opened the door and water spilled out. "Mason!!!" I yelled and he stood in the middle of the kitchen with soap suds on his head. I smiled and started to laugh. He chuckled and I got him a towel.

All the other boys were laughing and trying to clean up the soapy water. "Hey" I smacked Eric and rapped Mason in a towel. "Dont be sympathetic to him. Hes the stupid one" Eric yelled and pointed at Mason. "Your the one who turned on the dish washer" I shook my head. The other boys laughed and I hit all of them. "And none of you opened the door to let him out?" I asked and they stopped laughing.

"You. Dont get in dishwashers anymore." I pointed at Mason and told him to go change. "And all if you. Dont be stupid enough to get in a dish washer. And if one of your friends is then open the door" I said sternly and they continued to wipe up the floor. "I'll deal with this tomorrow i was on a date until you guys ruined it" I shook my head. "Were sorry" Jay told me. "Yes sorry" Erza told me and they all followed and said they were sorry.

Mason came back down and I crossed my arms. They all got it mopped up and I started a load of towels. "That's not your shirt" Cameron pointed at me and I looked down. "Nope. I was-" I coughed trying to give him a hint  and Cameron covered his ears. "Ok ok." He tried to shut me out. "Please dont do any thing stupid. I'll be back in s couple of hours" I called and they all said good bye as I walked out the door.

I got in my car and drove back over to Luke's house. I knocked on the door and he opened it with my shirt on and a rose in his mouth. "Where did you get a rose?" I laughed and he pulled me inside. He took it from his mouth and gasped. "Did you poke your self" I asked and held out my hand. Blood was running down his finger as he nodded.

I giggled and brought him over to the sink. I ran it under some cold water and put a bandaid on it. "Come on I'm starving" I pulled him to the couch and he put his shirt back on. "Rose" Luke turned to me and i looked at him. "Yea?" I asked and scooted closer to him. "I think I would like to take you out for dinner" he nodded. "You think?" I questioned and smiled. "I know I would love you take you to a fancy restaurant" he nodded and I was a bit shocked.

"Why?" I laughed. "Well weve been dating for about 3 months and I just realized I've never taken you out anywhere" he shrugged. "I mean I like this" I gestured to the couch and tv. "Just once. We'll both dress up fancy and use bad French accents" he promised and I smiled. "Ok. That sounds like a lot of fun" I giggled and else nodded. "So friday?" He asked and I nodded.

We watched tv and ate our room temperature Chinese food. We laughed and talked, and it was wonderful. "I dont want this to ever go away" I laid my head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and agreed. We were quiet after that and that's just how I liked it. My phone buzzed but I didnt bother to pick it up. We cuddled on the couch until it got dark. "I gotta go" I stood up and he frowned. "Five more minutes" he asked and I shook my head.

"He stood up with me and walked me over to the door. "Be safe and text me when you get home" he told me and I smiled. I dragged him down to my level so I could kiss him. "I'm also working tomorrow. I'm closing so I'll be home around 11" he added and I kissed him again. "That's ok I'm gonna have to call a guy to fix our dishwasher" I rolled my eyes. I let him go and he stood up straight as I walked to my car.

"My shirt!" He called and I smirked. "Gives me another reason to come back" I yelled and he leaned on the door frame and smiled. I got in my car and drove back to the house. I opened the door and walked in as quiet as possible. I closed the door and walked in to the living room. I saw that the tv was on and as I got closer I saw that all of the boys were passed out on the couch and floor.

I smiled and grabbed some blankets, and covered all of them up. I walked upstairs and put on some proper clothes before I went back out into the night. I texted Luke that I was home and continued to walk. I walked to the park and in to the woods. I got to my tree and climbed up as usual. I sighed and looked up at the sky. It was quiet and peaceful.

"Hey stranger" I heard a voice and I jolted from my spot and fell to the ground. "Shit" I coughed out and the one person I didnt wanna see tried to help me up. "Get away from me" I pushed him away and he stepped back. I stood up and looked at Tyler."Rose" he said and I shook my head. I started to tear up and I turned the other way. "Rose please,I'm sorry. I didnt mean to scare you" he told me and I walked away.

I tried to text some one but my phone had died. "Rose" Tyler called me again and grabbed my arm. "Dont touch me!!" I screamed and he let go immediately. "I'm sorry" he told me and I looked at him in the streetlight. He had red eyes and it looked like he had worn those clothes for a couple days and his hair didnt look any better. He had been crying and my heart shattered as he grabbed my hand and pulled me close to him.

I could feel his breath on my face and for a moment I wished I had never left. Then I remember, I remembered what he had done and what he was like. I shook my head and pulled away from him. "Pleae give me another chance. I still love you" he cried and I could hear the pain in his voice as I walked away again. "Please stop" he called and I did.

I heard his foot steps coming closer. I sighed and turned around to look at him. "Rose I'm sorry for all that I've done. I'm sorry that I ever did anything bad to you and I'm sorry that I wasn't good enough. Please, please dont leave me" he fell to his knees and grabbed my hands. "You're the best thing that has ever happened to me" he sobbed and I held back some tears.

"Are you done?" I asked and he looked up at me and nodded. "Stand up" I sighed and helped him up. He was about 7 inches taller than I was but he still held my hands and looked in to my eyes, vulnerable as ever. "I am really sorry" he whispered again and i closed my eyes and hushed him. "Do you forgive me?" He asked hopefully and I looked at the ground.

"Tyler. Weve grown apart, and I cant just forgive you" I shook my heard as a tear rolled off my cheek. "I mean you could" he laughed lightly and I let another tear slip. "I cant. I need time. You need to leave me alone" I told him and his grip tightened on my hands. "For how long?" He asked. "For as long as I need" I looked up in to his blue eyes. Tears were still streaming down his face and I honestly felt horrible.

He closed his eyes and more tears fell as he nodded his head slowly and he let go of my hands. He took a step toward me and kissed me on the cheek then took a step back. "I'll see ya around" he smiled weakly at me and started to walk away. I lifted my hand up to call for him out of instinct, but I knew I couldnt.

I stayed quiet and watched him walk to the road and up the street. I dont know why I was crying but it felt like I had just lost a part of my self. I sniffed and took a step back just to trip and land in the wet grass.