40

I woke up breathing heavy and reaching out for Luke. "Luke?" I cried softly as my heart beat was still fast. I sighed and covered my face with my hands. I looked at my phone and it was only 3:18. I got out of my bed and started to edit some videos.

It was around 7 when I finished editing and I rubbed my eyes and got ready for the day. I got dressed and walked down stairs with my phone. I, of course, made coffee and got a cup before walking over to the couch with my phone. I scrolled though Instagram and Twitter to see what everyone was saying about the whole situation. Most people were positive and telling me to stay positive.

Some of the Media was getting out of hand but I wasnt going to say anything. I got off and I went on to snapchat. I saw that Cam had sent me a picture.

I smiled and sent him a a picture back

I smiled and sent him a a picture back. Then he texted me.

Dad🙄💚: Your down stairs?

Me: Uuuuu no

Dad🙄💚: You ok

Dad🙄💚: Dumb question. I'll be down there in a minute.

Me: Put clothes on

I shook my head and I decided to text Luke to see if his sister was ok.

Me: Hey Luke did everything work out with your little sister?? Just wanted to make sure all is good.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs and I clicked out of the messages. Cameron came and sat beside me and then laid on me. "How much sleep did you get?" He asked me and looked up at me. "Uuu 4ish hours" I shrugged and he shook his head. He closed his eyes and i went back to my phone. "Yeet" I heard Eric jump off the last stair and he came and sat on the other side of me.

He laid a head on my shoulder as I scrolled through Instagram. Then my phone buzzed. I was getting a call from my mom. "Awww fuck" I shook my head and Eroc grabbed my phone. "Hola?" He answer my phone and my mom asked for me. She asked for me and Eric started to speak Spanish.
"Lo siento, tienes el número equivocado" he smiled at me and his accent was actually really convincing.

I covered my mouth. My mom once again asked for me, and Eric kept going, but talked really fast. "No hay Rosa aquí. Lamento que tenga el número equivocado, por favor no me llame nunca más." He spoke and Cam sat up to see what was going on. My mom was now shouting into the phone the word taco inbetween her words. "I taco need taco to taco talk taco to Rose taco" I heard her yell.

"Taco?" Eric asked and I giggled as did the boys. "No hay tacos aquí. Voy a colgar ahora. Lo siento." He shrugged and he held the phone out and I heard her shout and then he hung up on her. "Oh my God Eric!!" I hit him and he handed back my phone. "Where did you learn to speak spanish?" Cameron asked him and he smiled. "Dated this Spanish chic for a few weeks and I thought we were gonna be like a thing so I wanted to know the language" He shrugged. "Its also the language of love" he wiggled his eye brows.

"I thought that was French?" I asked him. "Je peux parler français aussi bébé. Ne sous-estime pas le pouvoir de moi et de ces putains de femmes." He winked at me and my mouth fell open. "Oh my fucking God Eric do it more!!" I clapped and he laughed. "Damn dude" Cam whistled. "Its not too hard I'll teach you one of these days" he told me and got up.

Mason walked down the stairs and I pointed at him. "Can you speak any other languages?" I asked and he looked at Eric. "Why, is Eric mad?" He asked and I shook my head. "Sometimes he yells at me in Spanish when hes mad." Mason crossed his arms.

"Its cause your a fucking retard, and if I start speaking Spanish you have nothing to say after" Eric yelled from the kitchen. "Well your a cunt, and no one loves you!" Mason shouted back. "Y ahora no sabes lo que estoy diciendo porque de nuevo no puedes hablar español. ¿Quién es el coño ahora?" Eric asked and Mason looked confused.

"Rose!" Mason stomped his foot and I just laughed. Toby came down with Jaren and Jaren did know a bit German but not much. I spent the whole morning asked Eric what stuff was called in Spanish and being amazed. It was noon and I was searching for food. "Hey do you wanna go out for dinner?" Jaren asked me

"I am" I said not even thinking about it. "What?" They all said and I blushed and kept my head in the fridge. "With who? When?" Cam asked and I shrugged. "Tell us woman!" Mason turned me around and shook me. "Calm down. I bet shes going out with Luke" Toby shook his head and they all nodded.

"Oh ya" Eric laughed. "What time?" Mason asked me. "Hes gonna pick me up at 6:30" I told them and they nodded. We laid around most of the day and Eric spoke some more Spanish to Mason and he got upset. Luke texted me back.

Luke: Hey baby. Yes were all fine I'll be by your house at 6:30 dont forget

Me: Of course!

It was around 4 when I decided to get ready.