185

It was dark and I didnt see anything. All the cars were there and I shut my car off. I got out of my car and I walked to the door. "Guys" I called as I opened the door. It was dark in the house and they probably went to bed.

I flicked the light on and a bunch of people jumped out. "SUPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!" All of them yelled and I jumped a little. Music turned on and a bunch of people came out of everywhere and started to walk around.

"Rose!" Ryan called and all the guys walked over. "Happy birthday!" They all said and I was engulfed in a huge hug. "I love you guys" I laughed and I was handed a beer. "Drink and smoke. Theres music and a bunch of people" Cameron told me.

They walked off and I saw Bee and Bordie. I walked over and they hugged me. "Happy birthday!" They squealed and hugged me. "This is crazy. How long have you been planning this?" I asked and they smiled.

"A while" Bee smiled and they pushed me a little bit and laughed. "Go on and meet people" Bordie told me and I smiled and walked off. A lot of people said hi and happy birthday to me. I drank a bunch and I was dragged in to Erics room and we smoked a little bit of the good stuff.

"Hey" Ezra poked me and handed me a cookie. "Last one it's one of mine" he winked and I gasped as he walked away. I ate the cookie and I drank some more. It was early in the morning and people were leaving and I passed out on the couch.

-

"Rose" I heard a whisper. I groaned and my head started to pound. "I've got you some pills and water" I heard the voice again and I held out my hand. I took the pills and I opened my eyes and saw John.

"Thank you" I smiled and he nodded. "You should go up stairs. Get some rest" he told me and I nodded. I looked around and the house was a mess.

"I had a great time" I looked at him and he smiled. "Were glad. Some of the other guys are passed out as well" he laughed and he helped me up. I went up the stairs and I crawled in bed and fell asleep.

-

I woke up and I grabbed my phone. 2:37am. I groaned and my stomach grumbled. I stood up and it was pitch black outside. I walked down the steps and the whole house was clean and I smiled. I put my hand to my heart and nodded.

I walked over to the fridge and I looked through it. I sighed as I didn't see anything good. I got some water and I started to cook some eggs and I found some bacon too. I made some toast and I was eating while I cooked.

"What are you doing?" I heard a voice and I turned around and saw Ezra walking over. "I'm cooking food. You want some?" I asked and he sat at the bar and nodded. I put some food on a plate and I handed it to him. I cooked the rest and we ate.

"So. Was your birthday good?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded. "It was amazing" I told him and he smiled. "Good. Were glad you had a good time" he told me and looked at his plate. "This is good" he told me and he stood up.

"Back to bed?" I asked and he nodded as he took his plate back into his room and shut his door. I laughed and I went back up to my room. "Rose" I heard a whisper and I looked over to Mason.

"What?" I asked and smiled. "Come here" he whispered and I walked over to him and he pulled me in his room. "What kinda food you got?" He asked and I laughed. "Bacon. Eggs. Toast. You want some?" I asked and he nodded.

"Here" I handed him the plate and he laughed. "Really?" He asked and I nodded. "Enjoy your self I'm going to my room" I told him and he smiled. "Thanks" he spoke and I walked out and I went to my room. I ate some candy and I sat down at my desk and I started to edit.

I put up a video and when I looked at the clock it was around 8. I rubbed my eyes and put my hands in my pockets. I pulled out the key and I jumped up.

"Ryan!" I yelled and I ran out of my room and down the stairs. "Ryan" I called and I went into his room and he sat up on his bed. "What cunt?" He asked and I held up the key.

"What is the key too?" I asked him and his eyes lit up. "To a box" he got up and he went over to his desk and picked up a small wooden box. "Open it" he told me and I smiled and out the key in and twisted it.

I opened it and there was a little toy plane in there. I picked it up and smiled. "I thought you said it was important that I find the key" I laughed and looked at him.

"Were going to Australia!" He yelled and jumped up. "No were not" I shook my head and he frowned. "I've already got plane tickets though. Then were gonna fly over to Europe" he told me seriously. "Really?" I asked and smiled and his eyes lit up and he nodded.

"Can we go to a strip club in Poland?" I smiled. "I was planning on going to the same one" he winked at me and I took the box from him and set it down and hugged him.

"Ryan!" I squealed and he laughed and hugged me back. "I'm glad your excited." He smiled. "When do we leave?" I asked excited and looked at the little toy plane.

"Tomorrow" he nodded and my jaw dropped. "No way. For how long" I asked and he shrugged. "2-3 weeks" he shrugged and I hugged him again. "No fucking way. No. Fucking. Way!" I jumped and he hugged me back.

"Fuck do the guys know?" I asked and he nodded. "Yep all of them are packed cause it takes us way longer" he rolled his eyes and smiled. "That means I gotta pack" I told him and he nodded.

I smiled and clapped and he nodded and smiled. I walked out and I ran to my room. "Did Ryan tell you?" I heard Toby ask. "Yes. I gotta pack!" I yelled and I heard him laugh as I shut my door.

I grabbed my biggest bag and I started to take out clothes. It was like 8:40 and I knew this is what I would do most of the day. I still had a few birthday cards and presents to open but those could wait.

I pulled stuff from my dresser and I looked at all of it I folded some stuff and threw some other stuff to the ground. When I was almost done packing I heard a knock at my door.

"Mail" I heard Cameron and he threw a couple cards on my table. "Thanks" I smiled and he walked in.