172

I got to the car, in the front this time and Eric drove us home. It was quiet for the most part and we had the music on. I had the plastic castle in my lap and I just looked at it as tears fell off the bridge of my nose.

We got home and I quickly wiped my face as I got out of the car. We all walked inside and I went straight up stairs. I set the castle down on my bed side table. "We can start tomorrow all over again" I told myself and more tears fell.

I changed and sure enough I was bleeding from my vagina. Lovely. I walked into my room and I laid in my bed. "Rose" I got a knock at my door and I groaned and Toby walked in will a bowl.

"I made you a sundae" he smiled and I sat up. "Chocolate syrupy and rainbow sprinkles" he said proudly and handed it to me. I took it and started to mix it up. "Thank you" I smiled and looked up at him. "You start" he asked and put a hand to his stomach and I nodded.

"Damn. Sorry" he told me and I nodded and ate my ice cream. "Halloweeny is next weekend." He told me and I nodded. "I'm excited." I smiled. "Yes then your birthday" he nodded and I smiled.

"Alright. I'll leave you be" he nodded and then walked out. I ate some of my ice cream and I laid down in my bed. I was pretty tired and I closed my eyes and started to think about Luke. I sniffed and I grabbed my phone.

I dialed his number but my thumb hovered over the green phone button. I sighed and I put it down and flipped over and put my face in my pillow and kicked my legs. God I'm a child. I grabbed my phone and I texted the group chat.

Me: I need love.

Dad🙄💚: We love you Rose.

Raidoman🖤: *Loves you from afar.*

Coon💖: Need?

Knight💙: Erza. Love you Rose.

Coon💖: Love you

Me: Not that type of love.

Smit💜: Were here for you.

JonSnow❤: ❤❤❤

Dad🙄💚: Were sorry.

Me: Its fine. Guess I'm gonna go to bed.

Cunt🧡: I fucking love you Rose!!!

Me: Thanks Mason.

Raidoman🖤: good night.

JJ💛: Love yea. Good night.

I set my phone down and shut it off. I laid down on my bed and I sighed. I shut my eyes and I fell asleep.

-

"Rose" I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I called and I saw Toby poke his head in. "Were going shopping. Be ready in like an hour" he told me and I shook my head. I didnt feel in the mood to move.

"Toby" I sighed. "Rose I'm serious. Dont make me drag you out of bed" he told me and then left. "Toby!" I yelled but got no answer back. I groaned and I laid back down. I laid in bed and I closed my eyes again.

-

"Rose!" I heard a yell and my eyes popped open and I sat up. "What?!" I yelled and I looked over and I saw Toby standing there with his hands on his hips.

"Has it been an hour?" I asked and he walked over to me. "No it's been 5 minutes" he told me and pulled the covers off my bed. "Toby" I wined and he grabbed my ankle and started to drag me off my bed.

"Toby I'm gonna fall" I told him and I tried to grab on to something but there was nothing. "Toby!" I yelled as I fell off my bed and on to the ground with a thud. "Come on Rose. Stand up" he told me and let me leg fall to the ground.

"I cant. I'm dead" I shook my head. "No your not" he put his hands on his knees. "Cameron!" Toby yelled and stood up. Cameron walked in and looked at me and then at Toby. "Help me" Toby said and grabbed my ankles.

Cameron came over and grabbed my wrists and they picked me up as my head dragged against the floor. "Dont step on my hair" I told Cameron and a second after my hair was tugged and I groaned. Cam dropped me and Toby sighed.

"Cameron" I held my head. "Well if your hair wasn't 8 miles long that wouldnt happen" he spoke and I sat up and scratched my head. "Up up" Toby said and grabbed my hands. I went limp and didnt try to help him at all.

"Rose" he groaned and let me go and I fell to the ground. "Just leave me here. Go on with out me." I spoke and covered my eyes. "Your so dramatic" Cameron told me. "I'm a girl" I spoke and Toby walked and grabbed my hand and started to drag me.

"Toby. I really-" "I really dont care. I need you to come out with us" he spoke and I sighed as I was dragged. "Need? Why?" I asked and I was now laying in my bathroom. "Cam" Toby said and he walked in and they both grabbed one of my hands and pulled me up and then sat me on the counter.

I sighed and they looked at me. "Because you have to help with the kids" Toby told me and I looked at him. "Ok. Fine" I nodded and they looked at me. They stood back and took a step towards the door.

"Do something with your hair. And wash your face" Toby told me and I sighed. "Ok" I nodded and they walked out. I stood up and looked into the mirror. "Do something with your hair" I mocked and rolled my eyes. I brought it over my shoulder and it was pretty long. Almost to my belly button when over my shoulder.

I looked at it and then opened one of my draws. I dug around and found a pair of scissors. I held them in my hand and I grabbed my hair over my shoulder. I opened the scissors and put them half way inbetween my hair. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes and I started to cut.

I heard the noise of the scissors going through my hair and when I was done I held the chunk of hair in my hand. I was shaking and I opened my eyes and half my hair was gone. I looked down and I dropped my hair and the scissors and took a step back.

I grabbed the hair that I still had and started to breath heavy. "Oh fuck" I put a hand to my heart and backed up more. I tripped and fell back wards into my tub. "Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck" I spoke quietly and then covered my mouth.