186

"You know all of us threw some clothes in a bag?" He chuckled and I nodded. "I know but I like to be organized and shit" I sighed and looked up at him. "Yea" he smiled.

"Were ordering Chinese. You want your usual?" He asked and I nodded. He walked back down stairs and I finished packing and I went down stairs also. I saw all the guys sitting around and I sat on the couch.

"Food is almost here" Ryan told me and I nodded. We got our food and we ate. "I'm so ready for this trip" I kicked my legs and they all smiled. "Its been forever since all of us took a trip." Jay nodded. I smiled and ate my food.

It got late and we drank a little bit. "We have to be at the airport by 10. That means we have to leave at 9 and wake up at 8" Ryan told all of us as we got up.

"Ok. Thanks dad" Mason rolled his eyes. "I'll beat you. You failed abortion" Ryan pointed at Mason. "Dad no" Jay laughed and Mason laughed as we all did.

We all went to our rooms and I shut my door and fell onto my bed. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

-

I heard my alarm clock go off and I smacked my hand on it and it shut off. I groaned and I laid in my bed with my eyes closed not wanting to get up. I sighed and I opened my eyes.

8:02am

I sat up and I yawned and then walked to my bathroom. I went pee and then I got dressed and grabbed my bag. I heard voices down stairs and I walked down.

"Rose, check" Ryan spoke and he looked around. Most of the guys were down here and sitting or walking around. It was around 8:20 and I sat down on the couch. We got everyone down stairs and we stood by the front door with our bags.

"Everyone got everything?" Ryan asked and looked at all of us. "Truffels?" Ryan asked. "Check." Sam nodded. "Phone chargers" Ryan pointed at all if us and we nodded.

"Pillows? Blankets? Headphones?" Ryan asked and we all nodded again. "Wallets?" He asked. "Yes Ryan. We have everything" Mason laughed and Ryan smiled. "Ok good." Ryan nodded and we all looked at Sam.

"Truffles. Take 1 or 2 and pass it" Sam spoke and took one. "Space cakes" Sam pulled out another bag and started to pass it around.

"Cookies" Sam pulled out a bag. Jay, Toby and Jaren had just a little bit. We were flying 15 hours anyway and almost no one wanted to be awake. Once we had all eaten we threw the bags away and it was 8:52.

"Good were a little early. Lets go" Ryan clapped. "I got an uber. A couple of them. Pile in and let's go" Ryan opened the door and we all walked out. Ryan locked the door and we all got in a couple uber's and started to drive.

I was in the car with Jaren, Ezra, Jay and Toby. We got to the air port and we all had our bags and Ryan had the tickets. He texted our bording passes to all of us and we walked towards security.

"No one has any thing right?" Ryan asked seriously. "Yea we checked Masons bag already" Eric nodded. "Rose you go first" Cameron pushed me to the front.

I showed my ID and my bording pass and then walked through. I put my bag up there and I took my shoes off. The edibles had started to kick in and I looked back at the guys putting there stuff on. I walked through and I was checked. I got my shoes back on and I was feeling fuzzy.

"Rose" Eric walked over to me and I looked at him and he laughed. "You feel the truffles?" He asked quietly and I smiled. "Little bit" I spoke and he laughed. We got our stuff and grouped back together.

"Everyone good?" Ryan asked and we all nodded. We all walked to our gate and we sat down in some chairs. "Rose" Mason tapped my shoulder as he sat behind me and I laughed and turned around.

His eyes were red and squinted and I smiled and covered my mouth. "Shut up cunt" he laughed and threw his head back. "What?" I asked him and laughed. "I forgot" he shrugged and turned back around.

I rolled my eyes and felt my phone buzz and I got it out. Shit. I swiped it and put in my password a few times before I got it. I got a message from my mom. I clicked on it and I tried to read it but couldnt.

"Swagger" I hit him as he ate a muffin. "Read this to me please" I showed him my phone and he looked at it. "Its from your mom. Says Love you have a great time on your trip. Take pictures and text me" he smiled and I nodded and I clicked off and swiped it up.

"What your not gonna respond?" Eric asked and gestured to my phone. "Nah. I couldn't even read the message. How would I type one?" I asked him and he smiled.

"Guess your right" he shrugged and we sat there for a little bit more and I needed to pee. I stood up and I walked over to Ryan. "Ryan" I spoke and he looked at me and his eyes were red as well.

"I've gotta pee" I told him. "Then go" he shrugged and scrunched his eyes brows. "What if I get lost or miss the flight?" I asked him and he shook his head.

"Jay!" Ryan yelled and I laughed. "I'm literally sitting right beside you" Jay spoke. "Oh. Go with Rose to the bathroom" Ryan pointed at me and Jay stood up. "You sober?" I asked Jay and held on to him.

"I had a beer for breakfast but yes" he told me and I nodded. "Good" I opened my eyes and we walked to the bathroom. I went and sat and went pee. I walked out and Jay walked beside me.

"Ryan just said there about to bored" Jay told me and we jogged over there. We saw Cameron and Ryan waiting and we ran over grabbed out bags and got on the plane.

I sat down beside Ezra and he was already passed out. I laughed lightly and I did the same thing.