9

"I paid last time" Toby put his hands up. "No that was me. We ate at that one place" Eric pointed at him. "Your both mistaken. I paid like I always do" Cam spoke up. "Ok ok. This is how we figure this out" I made them be quiet. "Who had sex last?" I asked and smiled. We all looked at Mason and he threw his hands up.

"Cunt. I always have to pay if we do that" he slammed his hands on the table. "Im just kidding" I laughed and he rolled his eyes. "Rock paper scissors?" Cam suggested. "Ok on shoot. Who ever loses pays" I told them and they nodded. "Rock paper scissors Shoot" I called and Cam and I had paper while Eric had scissors and Toby, Mason and Jaren had rock.

"Ok this isnt gonna work. 2 on 2 on 2. Losers go against each other." We all nodded. I played aginst Mason. Cam Aginst Toby and Eric aginst Jaren. I picked scissors and Mason picked rock. "Damn it" I shook my head. Eric, Toby and I went aginst each other and I had rock while they had paper. "Double damn it" I shook my head and they high fived. I put money in the check and we all left.

"I cant believe I lost rock paper scissors. I always win that game" I unlocked the door and they all shrugged. We sat on the couch and watched tv for the time being. I decided to text Luke.

Me: Luke? or did he give me a bad number?

Luke: Is this the cute girl I saw at the popcorn counter today and gave my number too?

Me: It is indeed. Why did you?

Luke: I saw you checking me out and I thought you were pretty damn hot your self so I took a chance.

Me: A chance? I'm lucky if the creeps notice me. Lol

Luke: Well I didnt know if that guy you came out with was your boyfriend. Or the 4 other guys you came out with.

Me: Nope just friends.

Luke: Wanna meet up?

Me: Are you going to try to kill me?

Luke: Meet me at the park on the corner of 3rd and Main in 10.

I stood up and the boys didnt seem to notice. I walked up stairs and put on something a little more flattering. Something to show off the girls. I put a little bit of makeup on but not to much. I never really found the appeal of covering up what you were given. I walked down the stairs, and all of them were still on the couch.

"Where are you going dressed like that?" Cameron asked me as I grabbed my wallet and phone. "Out. I'll see you guys later." I shrugged and grabbed my car keys. "Use protection!!" I heard them all yell as I was shutting the door. I hopped in my car and drove to the park.

I sat on a bench and waited for about 30 seconds before seeing Luke walking up to me with a smiled on his face. "Hey" I stood up and smiled. "Wanna go get coffee or something" he shrugged and laughed. "Or something" I wiggled my eye brows. We walked to the nearest coffee shop and it started to get really windy out side. "Damn" he said and put his jacket around me "were almost there" he said and it started to down pour.

We got in the coffee shop and sat at one of the tables. We ordered coffee and started talking. I noticed he was looking at me the whole time, and me at him. We laughed and drank our coffee, then I took a chance. "See that bathroom over there. I'm gonna go in there and wait for you" I whispered to him and he looked shocked.

I stood up and walked in to the small bathroom. He came in a second later and everything went down hill from there. The kissing the taking off of clothes. It got heated pretty fast and he was so fuckin good. After we had our 7 minutes in heaven we both got dressed and sat back down. "I dont think I can let you drive back home in this weather" he shook his head and smirked.

"I think your right. It could be dangerous" I said and walked my two fingers to his hand. "We should go before it gets any worse" he licked his lips and looked at me up and down. He pulled me from the cafe and back to his car. It was the bathroom all over again but we took our time and drank as we did it. I flopped on his double mattress after we were done and fell right to sleep.

-

I woke up to light snoring behind me. Fuck my head hurt. Arms were rapped around and I felt a slight draft. I was naked. I looked behind me and it was Luke. I took a deep breath and slipped out of his grip and grabbed my clothes. I grabbed my phone and got dressed and got out as quick as I could.

I got in my car and drove home. I unlocked the door with my keys and shut it as quietly as I could. "Hey Rose!!" I heard Eric yell and I shut my eyes and put my finger to my lips. "Please. Quiet" i told him and he nodded. "Why?" He whispered and tiptoed over to me. "I'm very hung over and I dont want Cam to hear me come in late" I whispered back and he didnt say anything. "To late" I heard Cams voice.

I groaned and tried to walk past him. "Are you pregnant? Cause you know I'm not taking care of him or her. Its gonna be your responsibility, and we will help but we wont do all of the work." He asked me as he sat on the couch. "No I'm not pregnant he had a condom thanks dad" i told him in a hushed voice and walked up the stairs. I crawled in my bed and fell asleep with my head pounding.