60

I woke up to my phone buzzing. The sun was blinding me as I reached for my phone. "Hello?" I asked and there was a pause. "Rose. Did I wake you up. Sorry" I heard my mom panic.

"No mom. It's ok. You didn't." I rushed and she stopped. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yes honey I called to tell you something but I just can't remember" she laughed and I laid down and let the phone rest on the side of my face. "That's ok mom" I told her. "Sorry I woke you. Good morning. I gotta go" she told me and before I could respond the line went dead.

I yawned and got out of my bed. I walked down stairs and saw John, Jay and Ezra asleep on the couches. I rubbed my eyes and started to make coffee. I walked over to the couch and turned in the tv to the news. It was just background noise for the most part but I did here some interesting stuff every now and then. "Turn the shit off" I heard Ezra and he threw a pillow at me.

I scoffed and he looked up. "Oh. Rose. Sorry" he told me and laid back down. "I thought I was home" he hummed and I shrugged him off. "No but all three of you need to get up cause were going to the store." I told them. "For what?" John asked excited. "I need to get you all fitted for tuxes" I said moved around the kitchen.

"Tuxes?" I heard Ezra questioned. "Yea we have that art thing Cam said we would go to" I told them. "What did Cam say?" I heard Cameron ask as he walked down the stairs. "The art thing. Tuxes" I told him and he nodded. "I've got to edit today" Jay told me and the 4 of them walked over to me. "I'll go!" John clapped and Toby came down with Jaren. "Where?" Toby asked and I huffed.

"Tuxes. Toby, Jaren, John. That's what were doing today!" I told them and they nodded. "Why dont we all go?" Jaren asked. "Uuu because I would literally kill all of you." I smiled. "Yeet!" Eric yelled as he walked over to us. "Alright go get ready!" I told them and John, Toby, and Jaren walked away. "Not to rain on your prade or anything but you lost the bet" Eric told me and I stopped.

"No way." I shook my head. "That doesn't count!" I yelled. "Yes it does you almost killed Mason" Cameron nodded. "I tried to stop you but you kept on goin" Jay shrugged. "That's a bunch of bullshit" I rolled my eyes and they all smiled. "What ever. We all knew I was gonna lose." I told them and walked to the couch.

"But Mason deserved it" I told then as they came to sit. "What did I deserve?" Mason asked and walked down the stairs. "You deserve to motherfucking die" I hissed at him and he took a step awymay from me. "I'm gonna get ready" I told them and got up. "John, Toby, Jaren be ready to leave in half an hour" I told them and walked up the stairs and to my room.

I took a shower and got changed in to some jeans and a t-shirt and put on a jacket. I grabbed my phone and saw I had a snapchat from Mason.

Cunt🧡: Are you still mad at me?

I didnt respond and plugged in my phone as I did my makeup. Not a lot, but just enough. I stood up and noticed an hour had passed while I was getting ready. "Toby! Jaren! John!" I shouted as I walked down stairs.

"Were right here" John spoke and I saw them all sitting on the couch. "Alright lets go" I smiled and they all stood up. "Hey were leavin!" I shouted and we all walked out. "My car" I told them and we piled in. "Can we go shopping first? Theres this new store that I've been wanting to look at" John asked from the back seat.

"Were going for the tuxes first and then we can." I told them and they nodded. We got to the store and they all wanted to go somewhere and look and bye. "Tuxes first" I told them and dragged them to the store.

"Rose! Long time no see" I heard Jane call and I looked over at her and smiled. "Jane I didnt know you were working today!" I gasped and walked over to her. She nodded and hugged me. "Who are these fine lookin men standing behind you" she asked and winked at them. I rolled my eyes and hit her. "That's John, Toby, and Jaren" I pointed to each of them and she nodded.

"I saw what happen in the news with Tyler." She gasped and grabbed my arm. "Are you ok?" she asked and I nodded. "Yea. How did you know it was him?" I asked. "Well the last time you were in here Tyler's friend need a suit remember" she told me and I started to remember. "For the wedding" she reminded me. "What wedding?" Toby butted in. "For one of Tyler's friends" I told him and faced back to Jane.

"So, I assume you came for suits. Correct?" She asked and I nodded. "Walk with me" she waved us over. "What's the occasion?" She asked as we followed her. "Were going to an art gallery or something" I shrugged and she gasped. "Fun fun" she nodded and grabbed a tape measure. "Come here honey" Jane grabbed Toby.

Toby gave me a look and she started to measure him. His height and width and every thing else. "And your dick?" She asked and Toby blushed and snapped his head over to look at me. I busted out laughing as did Jane. "Im just kidding" she laughed and started to measure Jaren. She wrote some stuff down and asked a couple questions before measuring John. She told us to wait over by the mirrors and she would be over in a minute.

"Come on honey" Jane called Toby over and he got up slow and looked at me. "I'm scared" he whsiepred and he walked over there. He walked in to a dressing room and John and Jaren were on there phones. "Bitch!" Jaren yelled and I hit him. They were playing uno on there phone. "Shhhh" I told him and John chuckled.

Toby came out a minute later all dressed up. He stepped up on a little platform and I smiled. "It looks nice" I smiled and stood up. "I was thinking this need to be in a bit more and I'll cut these pants a but too" Jane told me and showed me "looks good" I told her and she smiled. "You come next" She pointed at Jaren and he got up.

Toby came back out in his normal clothes and sat down beside me. "She slapped my ass" he told me and I covered my mouth. "No way I'm going In there" John told me and I rolled my eyes. "Jaren walked out of the dressing room and John whistled at him. "Lookin good bruther" John said and Jaren smiled.

"Oh and I didnt?" Toby crossed his arms and John leaned over and whispered something in Toby's ear which made him laugh. "That also looks pretty good" I stood up again and she pulled at the pants and the jacket. "I'll fix this but that's all good" she smiled and John stood up and walked back with the two of them.

"This is almost painless" Toby admitted and I nodded. "I have to do this two more time. I have have no idea who I'm taking next but you three are the best at this stuff" I smiled and he nodded. Jaren walked out and sat next to me and John walked out next with his suit on "Why do we even have to go to this thing?" John asked as he walked out.

"Some one invited us and I think Ryan wants us to go." I shrugged. "Its all about technology and shit" Toby said and I hit him. "Language asshole" I shook my head and he laughed. "I'll need to fix the pants on this one" she said an stuck a pin in it. "But other than that these boys were pretty good" she smiled and led John back.

"You going to look around" Toby asked and I huffed. "It'll be fun" Jaren smiled and I rolled my eyes. "I have no fasion" I told them.