79

"Hey?" I answered. "Mason is about to ride the carousel and he says hes gonna stand up. You gotta see this" Jay told me and I shook my head. "How much time do I have?" I asked him and started to walk. "Like 5 or 6 minutes." He told me and I looked at the signs. "I'll be right over there" I told him and hung up.

I started to walk fast after I took a wrong turn. I finally got to the carousel and saw some of the guy waving me over. Only Jay, Eric, and Toby were there, but I didnt see Mason. I ran over to them. "Where is he. Where is he?" I asked and they pointed to Mason who was wearing his orange sweatshirt who was sitting on a unicorn.

He had his phone out and waved at us. We all waved back as he smiled. "Which one of you told him to do this?" I laughed. "He came up with it on his own" Toby laughed and the ride was starting. Mason stood up and put his feet on the unicorns back. "Oh my God hes gonna do it. Hes gonna do it" Jay jumped up and down.

The ride started to circle and Mason was standing up fully on the second spin. "Holy shit. Who's running this thing?" Eric looked around and laughed. "Hey!" I heard some one yell and all 4 of our heads snapped to the operator. "Get down from there!" He yelled and we all started to laugh. Mason finally saw the guy and looked at us.

Mason jumped up and down as the guy got out from behind the counter and ran around the moving circle to try to catch. "Ain't gonna get me" Mason called and then the kids started laughed. Once the guy got tired he did the smart thing and turned off the ride. But Mason jumped off and we waved him over.

I heard the guy call security and I saw them running toward Mason. "Mason over here!" Jay yelled and we moved and he hopped the fence and kept running. We ran after him as the cops chased us. "Holy shit Boys" Mason called behind him and we were all laughing so hard. A cop stepped out of a shop and Mason ran right in to him.

"Oh fuck" he said and tried to back away. "Cuff him!" One of the cops yelled from behind us and they grabbed us. "Hey we didnt do anything asshole" Eric said and we were all put in cuffs. "That was crazy" I laughed and they all started to laugh. "Yea really funny." A cop sneered. We were brought to a building and thrown in a cell.

"They have a zoo jail?" I asked as we all sat down. "Why did you pick the unicorn?" Toby asked. "Some cunt stole my fucking duck" he shook his head and we all laughed. "She was like 6 dude" Eric told him and I shook my head. One of the security came in there and I stood up. "Hey hes really sorry. If we call one of our friends he'll come up here and sort things out" I told him and he smiled.

"I'm sure." He nodded and wrote something down. "I want him to apologize" the cop pointed at Mason. "Mason" Eric hit him and pointed to us. Mason walked up there. The cop crossed his arms and looked at us. "Look, I'm really sorry. It was childish of me to do that" Mason said and my mouth fell open.

I looked back at Toby and Eric and they also had there mouths wide open. "Really?" The cop asked in shock. "Nope. That was the funniest thing I've done in a while. The kids loved it. And that Cunt running around in a circle was the best" he laughed and I covered my face.

Mason continued to laugh and I heard Eric and Toby run up. "No he really is sorry. Please let us call someone" Toby pleaded and I looked up to see the cop walk away. "At least let us out" Eric called down the hall way. Mason was still chuckling and we all looked at him.

"What's wrong with you" Eric hit Mason. "I really had you all goin there for a second" he smiled and sat back down. "Mason. It's not getting any colder outside and if you havent noticed the other guys dont know were here" I told him. Mason had already taken off his sweatshirt, and he shrugged.

"They cant keep us in here forever" Mason shrugged. "Hey!" I yelled through the bars. "By law we get a phone call" I yelled and a cop came back in and crossed his arms and looked at me. "Sweetheart I dont have to give you anything by law" he sneered.

"Fine then when we get out of here I'll take it up with a cort of law and see how much you'll be fined for imprisoning 5 innocents. Most likely losing your job and not having any other way to support your family. You'll go in a downward spiral and your wife will leave you and you'll end up eating a bullet instead" I told him and his face paled and he slouched a bit. "And dont call me sweetheart" I glared at him.

"I'll get you a phone" he nodded and walked out. "Damn. Where did you learn that?" Toby asked me and i turned to them. "I saw it off a cop show?" I shrugged. "One phone call" the guy told me and handed me my phone. I clicked on Cameron's contact and the little green phone. I held it up to my ear and heard it ring twice before he picked up.

"Rose were are you. The rest of us cant find Eric, Jay, Mason, Toby, or you" Cameron told me. "About that" I laughed. "What did you do?" He asked. "I didnt do anything. It was Mason." I shook my head. "But you all didnt try to stop me. You guys know I'm not that smart" Mason yelled and I put a hand up to make him be quiet. "Anyway. Were in a small building next to the gift shop. Can you come get us" I asked him.

"Of course. Be there in a few" he told me and I hung up the phone and handed it back to the guy. "Thanks" I smiled and he walked away. "Did he pick up?" Eric asked me and I nodded. "I called Cameron. He said we would be here in a few minutes." I told them. "Hes gonna be mad though" Mason told us.

"Shit. Why didn't you call John or Ezra" Jay asked me and I threw my hands up. "Sorry sorry" I rolled my eyes. We sat in zoo jail for a bit longer before the cop came to get us. "I'll need all of you to leave the zoo right now" the officer told us. "Yes sir" Eric nodded. We were led out a door and we saw Cameron standing there. We got our stuff back and we were led out by some other cops.

We got to the front gate and stood there. "Well. I guess we can't go back there anymore" Mason laughed and I started to smiled. Jay laughed and we thought it was pretty funny. Someone call Ezra and John. Ill call Jaren." Cameron told us and I tapped on John's contact and it rang once before he picked up.

"Hey where did you guys go?" I heard John ask. "Do you have Ezra and Jaren with you" I asked him. "Yea there right here" he told me. "Come to the front were leaving. Mason got us kicked out" I told him. "Ok. We'll be there in a sec" he said and I hung up. We stood there for a couple minutes before we saw them emerge from the exit.