93

"Ezra and John never wanna play with me" he sighed. "Fornite is for Gay Babies!" Eric yelled from the kitchen. "Well then I guess were all gay babies!" Jay yelled back.

"Just like Swaggers audience" Cameron spoke. "We are not starting this again" Eric pointed at him. "Its ok we all have a gay baby audience" Mason shrugged. "Nooo" Eric yelled. Jay and I started to play squads and we won, obviously. I handed my controller to Mason after a while and my phone started to ring and everyone looked at me.

I picked it up and it was just my mom. I slid the green phone and help it to my ear. "Who is it?" Cameron asked and walked over to me. "My mom" I told him and stood up. "Hey mom" I said. "Rose are you ok?? What happened? A police man came over to my house and asked about Tyler" she sounded panicked.

"Sorry about that, one of them came to my house too." I spoke and walked up the stairs. "What about? Are you ok?" She asked and I laid on my bed. "Yes I'm fine. But Tyler escaped" I told her and my heart started to race. My phone started to beep and I was getting a call from Luke. "Escaped?!" Wha- what does that mean?" She asked.

"Means hes out of prison, but I've gotta go mom" I told her. "I love you sweety, please be safe and text me every day and night so know your safe" she said in a rush. "Ok I will love you" I told her and hung up. Luke was calling again and I answered.

"Hey" I said quietly. "I'm literally in my car about to drive over there" he told me. "What the hell happened. Are you ok. Please tell me your ok" he pleaded.

"Yes I'm ok. Please go back in side" I told him and I heard his door shut. "Jesus Christ" I heard him breath out. "Rose, what happened?" I heard him ask. "A cop came over to my house and asked about Tyler" he told me "I know I know. I wanted to make sure you were ok." I told him.

"Tyler escaped from prison" I said softly. "What?!" He shouted. "Has he tried to reach you? Are you home?" He asked. "Yes I'm home no he hasnt tried to reach me. Trust me you'll be one of the first people I tell" I told him. "God Rose. My heart" he told me and I sighed.

"I'm sorry for scaring you" I told him. "I'm ok as long as your ok" he told me. "And I am" I smiled. "Are you still coming over tomorrow?" He asked. "Well, I'm not sure if the boys are gonna let me leave the house unless absolutely necessary" I told him.

"I could pick you up" he offered. "That would be great" I smiled. "Ok. I cant wait to see you. Be safe" he spoke again. "I will. Bye" I said and then hung up. I laid down on my bed and felt a tight pain in my chest, like I might cry.

I started to get choked up and a few tears fell from the corners of my eyes. I was scared, and I thought he was out of my life for good. I sat up and wiped my eyes and sniffed. Then my phone buzzed with a message from the group chat.

Coon💖: We came all the way out here and you went up stairs. I'm crying.

Dad🙄💚: No your not.

JJ💛: Come on Mason sucks at Squads!!

Cunt🧡: I do not you Cunt.

Knight💙: Kind of do.

Cunt🧡: SHUT UP CUNT!!!

Coon💖: Rose you better get down here before they start fighting.

Me: Dont fight.

Smit💜: She speaks.

Jonsnow❤: Roseeeeeee!!!

Me: hi

Raidoman🖤: Plz come down.

Me: I'm getting out of bed now.

Coon💖: Yea!

Knight💙: Hurry were gonna eat all the food.

I stood up and walked to my bathroom and wiped my tears away and made sure you could tell I was crying. I took a deep breath and walked out of my room. "Rose can you come here!" I heard Toby yell and I walked to the kitchen.

"Yes?" I asked and he gave me a plate of pizza rolls and I gasped. "How did you know?" I smiled and he laughed. "Cause I'm awesome!" He put his hands on his hips and I smiled and walked away with the plate. I set it on the counter and grabbed a beer then sat on the couch with my food.

I crossed my legs and ate while the boys played. Cam came and sat next to me and I looked at him. "Hey Cameron. You wanna do me a solid tomorrow?" I asked him and he looked at me "Possibly. What's the favor?" He asked. "Just dont freak out" I told him and he turned toward me.

"Rose" he warned. "Its nothing. I told Luke before any of this happened that we were gonna hang out tomorrow" I told him. "Your not gonna drive over there by your self" he shook his head. "No of course not. Hes gonna come pick me up" I told him. "I really dont think that's a good idea" he told me.

"I'm just as safe with him as I am here. It's not like were gonna walk around, were gonna stay at his house" I told him and Cameron sighed. "Well I already told him that I would go over there" I told him. "He was worried about me. He almost drove over here not 20 minutes ago" I told him.

"Ok" he nodded. "Yea?" I asked hopeful. "Yea. He does care about you" he smiled and I looked forward. We played games and ate food for the rest of the night and I ended up falling asleep on the couch with an empty beer bottle in my hand.