82

I waited for one of the guys to get it but none of them got up. "I'll get it" I sighed and they kept staring at the screen. I walked to the door and opened it. "Rose!" Ryan and Sam cheered and hugged me.

"Hey guys" I hugged them back. "I thought you guys were gonna be here tomorrow" I asked them and back up. "Boys! Come get Sam and Ryan's stuff!" I yelled and they all got up and ran to the door. They all hugged them and they got there bags. We got them in there rooms and walked back into the kitchen.

"We flew in early cause we wanted to make sure you had everything and we just couldnt wait to see you guys" Sam smiled. "What are we doing tonight. Going out. Getting drunk. Some edibles" Ryan asked. "Not until I leave." I told them. "Where are you going?" Ryan asked. "Out with her Bboooooy friend" Mason sang and poked my sides.

"Boy friend? I dont think weve met him" Sam crossed his arms. "Dont make a big deal out of it. My mom is coming as well." I told them. "How long has this boy friend thing been going on?" Ryan asked. "Months" Eric said.

"Oh my God. I've got to get ready" I told them. "We love you" Sam called and I walked up the stairs. "I know" I yelled back down. I took a quick shower and saw it was around 6:50. I texted Luke.

Me: Are you here??!

Luke: Yes. I have 2 minutes I'm in the bathroom. Your friends are asking me so many questions.

Me: Oh my God. Sneak up to my room

Luke: Do you want me to die?

Me: Ok ok. I'll be down in 2 minutes

I set my phone down and put on a shirt that didnt cover my shoulders and was flowy. I put on some ripped jean's. I did my makeup and tried to do something with my hair.

I put on some sandals that crossed over and grabbed my stuff then walked out. I walked down the steps and saw the boys and Luke sitting on the couch. "Luke" I called and they all looked at me and Luke stood up. "Hey Rose" he smiled and kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. "My mom should be here any minute" I told him and he nodded.

The rest of the guys stood up and walked over toward us. "Play your games. Leave us be" I told them and I walked over to the door. "Were gonna wait outside" I told them and they all crossed there arms. "Be sure to tell us when you leave" Cameron told me and they all watched us, and sat back down.

Luke and I walked out side and I kissed him. "God I'm so sorry. You should have texted me" I laughed. "I thought you were gonna open the door." He laughed and kissed me again. "I should text my mom" I felt my pockets and sighed. "I left it inside. Ill be right back" I told him and he kissed me again.

I put my hand on the door knob and he turned my face and kissed me again. "I'm sorry about the guys" I told him he smiled. He kissed me again and I walked inside. "Back so soon" I heard Ryan. "No asshole and I grabbed my phone off the counter and stood in front of them all.

"Hey" Toby smiled. "You dont have to integrate him everytime he comes over" I told them. "We didnt. We just talked to him" Eric told me. "You sat him down and questioned him" I told them. "I would call that an integration." I nodded and they shrugged.

"What did you even ask him?" I asked. "What his intentions were." Ryan told me. "Weve been dating for like 7 months. Weve already fucked" I threw my hands up. Ryan and Sam gasped. "Oh shut up. Next time hes here just tell me" I told them.

"Were not gonna let you have him in your room are you crazy??" Jaren asked. "Rose!" I heard the door open and I saw my mother walk in with Luke. "You left him outside" Mason laughed. "Rose is this Luke?" My mom asked and walked over to us. "No Mrs. Turner we dont know who that is" Eric spoke and my mom stepped away from Luke.

"Shut up. Yes it is" I nodded. "Then they was he on your porch. Should I call the police?" My mom asked and they guys started to laugh. "No that's Luke. Dont call the cops" I walked over to her. "I'm not sure Rose I've never seen him" Eric shook his head and I flipped him off.

"Rose Nicole Turner" my mother scolded me. "This is Luke. My boyfriend. See" I grabbed his hand and stood on my tip toes. I pulled him down to my level and kissed him. He grabbed me and we kept our faces together for longer than necessary. The whole room was quiet and I backed up and took a breath.

"I dont think you should kiss strangers" my mom told me and we all busted out laughing. "Ok. Were leaving I told them. "All you boys come over here and give me some sugar" my mom called the other boys and they all stood up. They all hugged her and stood by us.

"Always nice to see you boys" my mom smiled. "I mean is it" I asked and linked arms with Luke. "Its nice to see you too" Cameron smiled. "Have a great time" Ryan told us as we walked out. They all stood on the porch as we got in my moms car.I sat in the back with Luke as my mom drove.

"So" my mom said and tilted the mirror to look at us. "How long have you been together? When can I expect some little babies?" She asked. "Mom!" I shook my head. I heard Luke chuckle and he patted my knee and let his hand rest there. We got to the restaurant and sat down.