5

"Pizza!!" Mason cheered and opened the box. I gave Cam his phone back but he didnt give me back mine. Eric came and jumped on me. "Hey" he said and laid on his back. We all ate pizza and watched tv. I laid my head back and closed my eyes. "I think shes sleeping" I heard one of them whisper.

"Pick her up I'll get her shoes" I hear another whisper. I was only half awake at this point so I didnt know if this was real or not. I was lifted from my position and I rapped my arms around who's ever neck and laid my head on there shoulder. Soon enough I was laid in my bed and I drifted back to sleep.

-

I woke up to the sound of silence for once. It was wonderful. I got out of bed and looked for my phone, but then remembered Cam had it. I got up and went pee and looked at my bruised side and face. My side looked a little more yellow today and it made me wanna barf. My face looked normal though.

I walked down the hall to Cams room and opened the door. He was sitting on his bed with his phone. "Uuggg" I groaned and flopped on his bed beside him. "I'm tired" I told him and I heard him laugh. "Then go back to sleep" he said in a duh voice and I turned over on my back and looked over at him. "Can I have my phone back?" I asked and he dug it out of his drawer and opened it. He clicked a few things and handed it back to me.

I didnt see Tyler"s contact on there any more which made me a little nervous. I had no idea what happened, but I wasnt about to ask. I texted some people and looked on twitter and Instagram to see what was going on. "Wanna make a video today?" I asked and he shrugged. "We can play what you want" I smiled and he looked over at me. "Pubg?" He asked and I nodded. I laid my head back down.

"Hey Cam" I heard Jaren say as he walked in. "Cameron!" I heard Toby yell after and he got shhed. "Rose is trying to sleep" he pointed at me and I kept my eyes closed. "Rose?" Toby asked and he jumped on the bed. "Please dont" I pleaded and he laid right on top of me. "Uugg" I groaned and Jaren came and laid next to us.

"I'm hurt get off me" I tried to push Toby off but he wouldn't move. "Wow sorry for walking in" I heard Mason snicker. He came in and sat at the end of the bed. I saw Eric walk in and he sat on Cam's lap. "What do you guys wanna do today?" I asked. "Nothing" Mason said. "Im gonna make a video" Cam told me. "Smoke some weed" Eric said and I laughed. "I wanna do that" Toby agreed and I nodded. "Same" I agreed.

"But video first" I grunted as I tried to get out from under Toby. "No come back" Eric held his hand out and I shook my head. "Come here" Mason grabbed my and pulled me back on the bed. "Tickle her!" Mason yelled and they all attacked. "No please I'm hurt" I laughed out and tried to get off the bed.

I rolled over Eric on Cam and fell to the floor. "Fuck" I called and Cam looked over. I got up and walked to my room. "I'M PLAYING PUBG. GET YOUR ASSES ON THERE!!" I yelled from my room and in about 10 minutes we were all playing.

"Hey text Jay, Ezra, and John see if they wanna play" I told them. After a few more minutes we were in the game. "Zuckles drive straight" Cam told him and then we crashed off the side of a cliff. "I guess I'm not driving anymore" Mason laughed as I was reviving Toby.

"I'll drive" I told them and we all got in. "Go right. Right right right" Eric demanded. "Swagger your not driving. I'm gonna go where evers best" I told him and then ran right in to a tree. We all busted out laughing and I died. "I told you to go right Bug" Eric laughed. "Damn it. Now we have to watch Fitz for 10 minutes before he dies and doesnt win it" Toby said and I giggled.

"Fuck you. Watch me go!" Cam sounded so confident. Then he got shot. "Fuck. Stupid cunt!" He yelled and we all laughed again. We played a little more and I got off. Jay got on and they started playing CS GO. I went down stairs after editing a little bit and sat on the couch. They all came down after a while and I was on my phone texting one of my friends from my home state. It had been a while since I'd seen him and we had been so close while I was there.

"Who are you texting?" I heard Eric yell and run toward me and I jumped. "Just a friend" I said and he took my phone. He stole my phone and ran back up stairs. I sighed and laid on the couch. "Ooo your in trouble" I heard Mason giggle and he came down and next to me. "Will you make me some food?' He asked me and I shook my head. "Please!" He yelled and half way laid on me. "No fuck off" I push him to the floor. "Cameron!!" He yelled and Cam came down the stairs. "Wheres Swagger?" I asked and Cam just shrugged. "Eric!!" I yelled and ran up the stairs. "Eric you fucking asshole!" I yelled again and opened his door.

"Eric!!" I yelled and looked around for him. "In here" he called and I went in to his bathroom. He was sitting on the shitter with my phone. "Give that back!" I demanded and he handed it to me. I left with out another word. "I'm telling Fitz!" He called and I rolled my eyes. I walked back down stairs and Mason was looking through the fridge and the cabinets. "Zuckles what the fuckles?" I laughed and he turned around and his eyes were blood shot.

"Are you high?" I asked and grabbed his face. He laughed and nodded. I smacked him on the side of the head and dragged him over to the couch. "Is Toby smoking too?" I asked him and he shook his head. "Fuck you cunt" he laughed out and Cam just shook his head. "Do you want me to make you food?" I asked and he covered his mouth. "I love you" he smiled and I nodded. I walked up stairs to Masons room and grabbed his wallet.

All the boys were on the couches now. "I'll be back I'm gonna go get food" I called and Cameron stood up. "Not with out one of us" he told me and I shrugged. "Toby, Eric, Mason. Dont off that couch until I get back or no food. Jaren please keep them in check" I warned and pleaded.

Gay Baby Gang ShitOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara