4

"Told you. I went to the movies" I spoke with my mouth full. "Did you? Because Bordie has been visiting New Zealand for 2 weeks. She wont be back until next month" Cam crossed his arms. "Oh uumm did I say Bordie?" I coughed and swallowed my taco.

"Oooo shes lying?" Mason smiled and I punched him. He again poked me in the side and I winced. "I bet she was with Tyler too" Mason smirked and I hit him on the head. "You were" he laughed and I pushed him. "I was not. Cam told me not to so I didnt" I shrugged. "Yyeeet!!!" I heard Eric yell as he jumped off the last stair.

"Back from your boyfriends house i see" Eric shook his head and Cam threw his hands up. "What damage did he do this time?" Eric asked me and looked at me. "Nothing." I stepped back from him. Toby and Jaren walked down next and Cam looked pissed. "Her side" Mason told Eric and I backed away from them all.

"You know hes no good for you" Cam shook his head. "Are you ok?" Eric asked me. "So she was lying" Jaren smirked. Everyone was talking and I just got so over whelmed, and I screamed. "Fucking hell! I'm a grown adult I'm aloud to do what I want!" I yelled and walked pass all of them and went to my room. I slammed the door so all of them could hear it. I locked it and went in to my bathroom. I pulled up my shirt and there was a huge bruise on the side. I poked at it and it hurt like a bitch. "Shit" I whispered out then looked at the hickey.

I rolled my eyes and washed my face and went to lay in my bed. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes. I know that Tyler has some anger issues and the boys love me and all but . . . And I sighed again. I looked at my phone and all of them had said sorry. I smiled and got up to actually edit some videos. I walked down stairs after a few hours because I thought everyone had gone up stairs. I looked in the fridge to see if we had anything to eat, but nothing looked good.

"Hey" I heard Mason and I whipped around. "What happened to your face??!" He sounded alarmed. I started to panic and I tried to hide my face. He grabbed my wrists and held them apart. He grabbed both wrists with one hand and turned my face. "Eric!!" He yelled up the stairs and I shook my head. "Its nothing. I just. .I hit the . . I hit the wall" I shrugged and tried to get out of his grip. "Awkward turtle" Eric sung and stepped out of his room.

"Come here" Mason demanded and I turned my face again. "Rape!" I screamed and Mason rolled his eyes. "I'm getting raped Cameron help!!!" I yelled, but Mason held a tight grip on me "look" Mason pointed to the cheek where Tyler had slapped me. "What's going on.?" Cam asked and walked down the stairs.

"There holding me against my will" I told him and tried pulled away from Mason. "Tyler hit her" Eric told Cam and I was getting panicked. "What else did he do?" Eric asked me and I looked at the ground. Mason let me go and Cam walked over. "Rose what else?!" Eric demanded and i lifted up my shirt just enough so they could see the bruise. "What the fuck?" I heard Jaren call from across the room.

"Toby!!" Mason called and now all of them were down here. I put my shirt down and Cam grabbed me. "What. Why?" I asked and he hugged me. "I'm sorry that you think that's love" he shook his head.

"What else did he do.?" Toby asked and I was a little embarrassed but soon showed them the deep purple hickey on my neck. "Hes gonna get a fucking beating" Eric said and walked around. "No. No. It fine. He said sorry and he didnt mean it" I told them and Jaren laughed. "If I punched Mason in the face then told him sorry and I didnt mean it, he would still punch me back, and be pissed. This is no different" Jaren told me and I shrugged. "Phone" Cam demanded and I gave it to him.

"Here" Cam gave me 50 bucks and his phone. "Call 2 pizza's we'll be back in a couple of minutes." Cam added and I was in shock. "Where are you going?!" I asked obviously worried and Eric sat me on the couch and handed me the remote. "Dont get up off this couch until were back. Dont answer the phone, or the door" he told me and looked right at me. I nodded, but said nothing back. I knew what they were going to do, and I couldnt stop them.

Once they all left it was quiet, to quiet. I ordered the pizzas and sat on the couch playing a game on Cam's phone. I heard the door open and I looked over. "Jay" I smiled. "And Ezra and John" I patted the couch space next to me and they all sat down. "Toby told us what happened" Ezra told me and I nodded. "I ordered pizza" i tried to lighten the mood. "That's why were here" John smiled and the door bell rang.

"Can you get that? Eric said I'm not aloud to leave the couch" I asked John and he nodded. "Did they go to-" "yes" I spoke and closed my eyes. "Your gonna be ok" Jay rapped his arm around me and pulled me close. "You are best person" Jay did his Ainsley voice and I smiled. John set the pizza down and we just talked until the door opened again. "You better be on that couch" I heard Eric call from the front door.