14

"Can Mason please play Fortnite?" I asked Eric and he shook his head. "No way I was here first, and I'm watching a show" he shrugged. "Rose!" Mason stomped his foot. "Mason let go of my arm" I demanded and Cam walked over. "Cameron!" I grabbed his hand and pushed him over to Mason.

Mason let go of me and latched on to Cameron. "You deal with it. I'll be right back" I told Cam and he nodded and looked pissed that he got dragged into it. I ran up the stairs and in to my room. Brandon was unpacking some stuff and looking around my room. "Does that sort of stuff happen often?" He chuckled. "Yea" I smiled thinking of the boys getting in to the stupidest arguments.

I helped him unpack and we laughed and talked about how the last 3 years of our life have been. At one point we started to tear up because of how much weve missed each others lives. "Yea I had a boy friend for a while but it didnt work out" I told him. "Tyler right? What happened? I thought you guys were like a power couple" he smiled sadly and I shrugged. "Well he," i got a little choked up talking about it.

Brandon came and put a hand on my shoulder and we sat on my bed. "He was abusive, and one day the boys found out and. And took care of it." I shrugged and he nodded as a silent tear slid down my face. "Took care of it? They didnt kill him did they?" He laughed nervously. "No hes fine. They just told him to back the fuck off, so he did." I smirked. "So these boys" he nudged me a little. "What?" I looked at him. "They really love you" he smiled. "Yea. There like brothers to me" I told him honestly.

"That's what I thought. I feel like I know all of them so well. You've talked so much about them" he gushed. "Mmmhhh" I nodded trying to get him to spill his guts. "And since were friends I feel like I could-" "nope" I cut him off. "They are strictly off limits" I pointed at him and stood up. "What? Why?" He pouted. "Rose!!" I heard Cameron yell from down stairs. "No" I pointed at Brandon one last time and he crossed his arms. I walked down stairs and was grabbed.

"Rose make Eric give me the controller so I can play Fortnite!" Mason yelled and I was held tight. "Cameron!!!!" I screamed and he came around the corner with a smile on his face. "Mason let go" I grunted and twisted from his grip. "But-" "No go upstairs and in to your room" i cut him off and his mouth was open. "Ooooo she snapped. You better listen" I heard Toby advise him. Mason closed his mouth and glared at me for a second before walking up the stairs.

"Did you really have to give him such a hard time about it?" I asked Eric and plopped down next to him. He just shrugged and continued to watch his show. Brandon came and sat next to le after a while and so did the other boys. We ended up playing Fortnite and Mason came back down. They talked to Brandon and I was on my phone.

Me: Hey. You still at work?

Luke: Yea and I shouldnt be texting. 😉

Me: Do you wanna hang after my friends stole my other friend from me

Luke: Of course. I'll text you when I'm off work, which should be around 10.

Me: Cool

Luke: Wait dont leave I'm bored

Me: I thought you had to work?

Luke: My lunch break is in 20 minutes I'll text you then.

Me: I'll be waiting.

I noticed Brandon looking over at my phone as I clicked it off. "Sounds like he really likes you" he wiggled his eyes and I saw Eric glance over at me. I put a finger to my lips and Brandon shrugged and went back to texting who ever. "Your turn Brandon" Toby handed Brandon the controller. "What?" He asked and held it with is first finger and thumb.

"Yea it's your turn. Start the match and kill people" Mason told him and I helped him out. "This to move. This to shoot. That to jump. Adjust the camera if needed and that to pick shit up. Try not to die first" I said quickly and he looked so confused. "If you dont come top 20 Mason will probably hate on you for the rest of your life" Eric told him and I hit him. "You dont have to play if you dont want" Cam told him and he looked over at me.

"No it's cool. I'll try it" he said confidently. The match started and he didnt know how to drop from the plane. "That button" Mason showed him and he pushed it falling from the plane. He had some other questions and Mason ended up pulling me from my seat and sitting next to Brandon. I sat in between Cam and Jaren. It had been about 45 minutes and I still hadn't gotten a text from Luke.

I continued to watch all of them try to teach Brandon how to play Fortnite and him fail numerous times. First game he died 3rd. Second game he was in the top 80 and he was now in his 17th game and he was in the top 35. We had been sitting here for hours trying to get him a win. We even tried squads a couple times but still nothing. I was starting to get worried when I didnt get a text from Luke, and like I said we had been here for hours.

I got up and walked outside. I dialed Luke's number and held it up to my ear. It rang and rang until I heard his voice mail. "Hey Luke. You said you would text me and then you didnt. Just wanna make sure your ok" I spoke to the machine and then ended the call. I tried texting him but got nothing.

It was getting close to 11 when i still hadn't received a text from him. "Hey I'll be right back" I called to all of them on the couches. "Where?" I heard Cam yell and I told him I was gonna go over to Luke's house. I got some oo's and aaww's but I was worried about him.