181

"Jesus we've been out for so long" I told him and he nodded. "Not to long" he shrugged. "What time is it?" I asked him and we turned and we were walking back. "Like almost 1:30" he shrugged and we kept walking. "Ugh we have to walk another hour back." I sighed and he shrugged.

We started walking and we got back to the house and Cameron walked outside. "Your back" Cameron spoke and we nodded.

"Rose come to the store with me" Cameron spoke and I nodded. "Ok" I shrugged and Bucks went inside. "Wait" I said and Cameron turned and looked at me.

"What?" He asked and I looked at the house. "Come on" he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car. "But I have to pee" I groaned as I was dragged.

"You can pee at the store" he told me and I got in the car and he ran around and got in also. "What are you guys doing in there?" I asked him and he looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and then started his car. "I've been gone for a while and now you won't let me go inside" I told him and we started to drive.

"I dont have any idea what your talking about" he told me and I threw my hands up and laughed as he smiled. We got to the store and we walked in. "I have to pee" I told him and he nodded.

"I'll be by the fruits. Meet me there" he spoke and looked at his list. "Alright" I said and I walked off towards the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom and went pee and then I walked through the store and tried to find Cameron.

I went over by the fruit but he wasnt there. "What the fuck" I raised my arms and I looked around. I sighed and I looked at the tattoo on my wrist and smiled. I kept walking around and didn't see my building of a friend anywhere.

I got out my phone and I dialed Cams number then held it to my ear. It rang for a second and I sighed. "Hey its Cameron. Sorry I-" and then I hung up because I didnt wanna leave a voice mail. I tried to call him again and I held it to my ear once more.

"Hey" I heard Ryan's voice. "Ryan? Are you at home?" I asked him. "Uum. Yea. Where are you?" He asked me. "Is Cameron there?" I asked him. "No he went to the store. Didn't you go with him?" Ryan asked confused.

"Yes I did but I cant find him. I went pee and he wasn't where he said he was gonna be" I sighed and I looked around again. I saw a tall frame down an isle. "Oh. I think I found him" I told Ryan and I hung up.

I walked down the isle and towards Cameron. "Hey where did you run off to" I walked around him and looked at a person that wasnt Cameron. "Oh my God I'm so sorry" I said as he looked at me. He had a long beard and glasses on.

"That's alright" he smiled and I nodded. "Sorry" I said again and turned away. I walked around and I still couldnt find him. I walked up to the front and to a check out person.

"Can you call my friend up here?" I asked her and she looked at me. "Hes a little slow and hes been missing for like 20 minutes" I told her and she nodded.

"Cameron" I told her and she nodded and picked up the intercom. "Cameron to the front. Cameron to the front your friend is looking for you" she spoke and then put it down. "Thank you" I told her and she nodded.

I walked away and I saw Cameron rolling with his cart. I walked over to him and he had a bunch of stuff in his cart. "Are we feeding the neighborhood?" I asked him and started to looked. "You made them call me up here, and dont touch" he smacked my hand a little.

"Yes I couldnt find you and you left your phone at home" I told him. "Sorry" he shrugged and walked in to the check out line. "Why do we need so much food?" I asked him and walked beside him.

"We have like nothing at the house" he told me and I shrugged. We checked out and we got back to the car. After we put the 47 bags in we got in the car and we drove home. "Can I go in the house now?" I asked him.

"Yea. Why wouldnt you be able to?" He asked me and I squinted at him. "Text the guys and tell them were coming home and to help us get the food and stuff" he told me and I pulled out my phone and I got on the group chat.

Me: HEY!

Coon💖: hi

Knight💙: Why are you yelling?

Cunt🧡: SUP CUNT!

Me: Cam and I got stuff from the store. He wants you all outside to help us cause were almost home.

Smit💜: Your almost home??

Me: That's what I said. Yes.

Me: So be outside to help us.

I waited for another text but nothing came though. I set my phone down and a few minutes later we pulled in to the drive way. Some of the guys were standing there and Cam and I jumped out of the car.

I grabbed some bags and I opened the door to the house. I looked around but nothing was out of the ordinary. I hummed and set the bags down on the counter and went and got some more.

After we were done I walked over and sat on the couch. "Rose" Ezra said as he sat beside me. I turned my head and looked at him. "Yea?" I asked and he turned his head.

"You wanna go on a trip with me somewhere?" He asked and I raised an eye brow. "Depends where" I told him and he smiled. "Not where. .  Toooo" he told me and smiled.

"What?" I asked and laughed as I shook my head. "Ezra where and too- oh my God. Yes I'll go with you" I told him and he was still smiling and he nodded.

"Cool" he smiled bigger and he stood up and pulled me up. We walked to the door and he grabbed his keys. "Where are you two going?" Cameron looked at us. "Not where too" Ezra spoke and walked out and I laughed.

"On a trip. We'll be back like in an hour. I'll text you if its longer" I told him and he nodded and wrapped his arm around my waist and hugged me. "Ok have fun. Happy birthday" Cameron smiled and I laughed and I walked out.

I saw Ezra standing by his car with a smile. "Let's go. In the car" he told me and I walked around and sat in the passenger seat.