184

I saw John and Eric sitting in chairs. "You guys are . . .outside" I questioned and they looked over at me. "Yep" John nodded and he had his clout glasses on and I rolled my eyes.

"Have you seen Mason?" I asked and they both shook there heads. I walked back inside and Mason was literally on top of the fridge. "Mason what the fuck?" I asked and he looked at me.

He hissed at me and he had my phone in his hand. "Give me my phone back or I'm gonna call the cops" I pointed at him and he jumped off the fridge and walked over to me.

"The cops?" He asked and handed it back. "Why did you take it?" I asked him and looked on my phone. "I dont know. Wensday" he shrugged and looked off.

"Rose!" He yelled and grabbed my shoulders and I jumped a little bit. "What?" I chuckled. "Come here. Here. Come come" he spoke as he dragged me out the back door and into a corner.

"Mason what are-" "sshhh" he said and looked around. "We have to go look at the bus. It's almost done" he told me with a smile. "The bus. Is it really?" I asked and he nodded. "You wanna come see it?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yea lets go" I chuckled and he jumped and we walked back inside then out the door to his car. We got back to the other house and drove down the long drive way and then we walked back there.

I heard some whistles and I looked over and a bunch of dudes were sitting around and in the pool with beer. "Hey one of you cunts come over here. What am I paying you for?" Mason waved them over and he laughed. A couple of them got out of the water and walked over as we stopped at the bus.

"Drew. Phil" Mason punched them both and they laughed. "The bus. It looks painted" Mason looked at it. "Yea this side is. Were not done with the other side but the whole inside is done" one of them smiled and ran over to the other side.

The doors were opened and we all went inside. Couches lined the walls and there was a huge TV in there with gaming consoles and controllers.

"Damn" I said and I sat on one of the couches. "It looks so good" Mason nodded and sat down. "You wanna take a ride?" The guy asked who was in the driver side. "Fuck yea" Mason ran up to the front.

The bus started and I laughed. We drove down the drive way and on to the road. "Duos Rose. Turn the TV on" Mason ran back and sat on the couch beside me. I laughed as I turned it on and Mason and I started to play as we drove down the highway.

After a while we had to go back because we were running out of gas. I laughed as I stepped down the steps and hung on to Mason as we both laughed.

"That is so cool" I said and they all nodded. "Alright well we gotta go back home" Mason sighed and put his arm around my shoulders. He said bye to everyone then we walked back to the car and we started to drive.

"Jay is gonna love that" I smiled and he nodded. "I hope so" Mason nodded. We got home and Mason and I walked up to the front door. He opened it and we walked in the house. "Hey were home. I hope everyone is getting ready for dinner!" I called.

"Dinner?" Mason looked at me and I saw some other heads poke out and look at me. "Yea for my birthday. We always go out to eat" I reminded them and they all nodded. "What time is it?" Cameron asked. "7:45" Ryan spoke and they all looked at each other.

"Ok were all gonna go get ready. Leave here by 8:30ish" Ryan spoke again and everyone went there separate ways. I walked up to my room and I got undressed and put something on a little nicer. It was around 8:20 when I walked down the steps and I saw most of the guys standing there.

"Rose you ready?" Cameron asked and I nodded and walked over. "Is everyone ready?" I asked and looked around. "1 2 3 4 5 6- Stop moving. 7 8 9 10" I counted and looked around for Mason. "Where is the ape?" I asked and we all looked at the stairs.

"Mason!" We all yelled and he ran down the steps and stood beside me. "Great. Everyone ready?" I asked and they all nodded. We got in our cars and they said they would follow me to the restaurant of my choice.

I chose my favorite restaurant and we all got seated and ordered drinks. "Birthday is almost over. Was it a good one?" Cameron asked and I laughed and nodded. "Good cause it isnt over yet" Ryan smiled and I hummed.

"Its not?" I asked and all of them shook there heads. "You'll get the first clue after dinner" Ryan spoke and I hummed. "A wild goose chase? Why not just give me the surprise?" I asked.

"Because that would ruin the fun." Ryan shook his head and my food was set in front of me. We all ate and the check was paid and I stood by my car.

"Here" Ryan handed me a card. "Dont come home until you found the key. It's to somthing very important." Ryan looked at me and I smiled. "Ok. Where are you guys going?" I asked and looked at the rest of the guys.

"No where. Everywhere. We will be at the end point in your journey" Ryan tapped on a piece of paper and he handed it to me. "Dont open it util were gone" he said and backed up to his car.

I laughed and I waved as they all drove off. I got in my car and rolled my eyes. I opened the letter and I read it.

Rose!

Some of this is not going to rhyme. But I put a dime on top of the time. Big Ben is waiting and you should go skating.

They mother fucking boys!

"Skating. And big ben" I said to my self and laughed. The skating rink has a big clock tower. I started my car and I drove across town. I found the next card and I opened it.

Rose

The next clue is in a shoe. Go to your favorite shoe store and check it out. Dont pout? Just get the grout. Ok I'm sorry just go get some shoes.

Your boysssssssss

I rolled my eyes and smiled. I drove to my favorite shoe store and I bought a pair of shoes and I was giving another clue. I thanked the woman and I walked back out to my car and I opened the letter.

Rose you bitch.

Hey! That's the third clue. Your favorite spot. It's in the forest. Go to your tree I'm done with rhyming.

They fucking guys.

I drove to my tree and I looked around and I found a clue. I grabbed it off the tree and I opened it up. There was a key that I put in my pocket and I read the letter.

ROSE!!

this is the last one. You should really get home. ;)

Dun dun DUN!!

Us. :D

I walked back to my car and I drove back to the house.