47

I woke up hitting the floor. "Fucking what the shit?" I yelled and opened my eyes. This was not my room.

"What the shit indeed. Why are you in here?" Eric asked me and I looked over the bed to see him sitting up. "I thought this was my room" I giggled and stood up. "I was so fucked last night" I laughed and he laughed. "But you got some sleep?" He asked and I nodded. "But, I cant smoke an ass ton of weed when ever I need to sleep" I told him and he seemed confused.

"Why not?" He shrugged and I stood up and laid on his bed. "Well . ." I thought about it for a second. "I want food" he told me and got up. I followed him out and down the stairs. "Hey I texted one of our friends. Hes gonna come over" Eric told me as he dug in to the fridge.

"What friend?" I asked. "Uuummm. I dont think you've met him. His names Nelson, but he likes Grizzy better" Eric told me and I nodded. "How have I never met any of these people?" I asked and my phone started to ring. "Well you dont generally leave the house and we dont have people over all the time" Eric shrugged as I walked over to my phone.

"Not true i go out" i shook my head and answered my phone. "Hello?" I asked and Eric was shaking his head. "No you dont" he called and I flipped him off. "Hey honey its me" I heard my moms voice. "Hey ma. Watcha need?" I asked her and the other boys came down. "Who are you talking to?" I heard Cam ask me as my mother spoke. "sshhhh" I pushed Cam away and plugged my other ear.

"What did you say mom?" I asked and walked away. "I asked if you were ok" she asked a bit of sadness in her tone. "Uuummm yea" I told her and I heard her hum. "Do you know what day it is?" She asked me and I thought about it for a second. "Nope" I told her honestly. "Its Wensday honey. We had plans for Tuesday remember?" She told me and I sighed.

"Shit mom I'm sorry." I smacked my self in the forehead. "Dont say sorry if you dont mean it" she snapped at me and I was a little taken aback by this. "What's wrong?" I asked her quietly. "Well I got all dressed up and came over to your house yesterday and one of your guy friends said you were passed out in the couch" she nearly yelled in to the phone.

"Dont you talk to me that way, you've canceled on me so many time!" I shouted and all the guys looked at me. "At least I dont forget!" She yelled back. "You forget shit all the time old woman. You forgot my birthday last year and the year before that" I screamed and I started to get a bit chocked up.

"Why cant we just be a family once in a while!" She yelled at me. "We are a fucking family. But the one time I fuck up your all over my case" I yelled and turned away from the guys. "I'm sorry that you weren't there for me so I had to take what I could get like fucking Tyler." I yelled my voice now becoming horse.

"I was to there for you." She gasped and I laughed. "You were not. Cameron pretended to be my dad for all my school shit while you were off fucking someone new" I yelled and a tear fell down my cheek.

"Oh so that's all you remember. I'm sorry that your father moved on. And why arent you sleeping?" She asked me and I blinked back some tears. "Well I would have told you but I cant seem to remember at the moment. It only happens when I talk to people who irritate the shit out of me" i screamed. "The tall one said you were having trouble sleeping and so you were doing drugs" She yelled back at me.

"He has a name mother. And ya so what I do drugs" I closed my eyes and tried to breath. "Your father would be so disappointed in you Rose Turner" she said calmly and my heart shattered. Tears ran down my face and I took in a shaky breath. "Well if you hadn't driven him away he probably wouldn't be dead" I yelled and hung up the phone.

More and more tears ran down my face as I looked up to see the guys all staring at me. I ran up stairs and into my room, slamming the door. My phone buzzed with messages from my mother and she tried to call me but I just shoved my face in to a pillow and cried. I heard a knock on my door about 10 minutes later and I sat up and sniffed and tried to wipe most of my tears away.

"Come in" I called and I saw Mason poke his head in. He opened the door with a styrofoam cup in his had. I saw the rest of the boys beside him and he set the cup on my bed side table. "Its a chocolate milkshake from that place up the street" Jaren spoke and I smiled and more tears fell down my face. "No Rose dont cry" Toby told me and walked over to me "told you we should have gotten vanilla" Eric shook his head.

"No no" I laughed and wiped my tears away. "Its great thank you" I smiled at all of them and they sat down. "You guys are the best" I told them and grabbed the cup and began to drink the chocolate shake. "Grizzy is coming over in like 20 minutes. You wanna come down and play PUBG with us?" Eric asked and I wiped away my remaining tears and nodded. "Yyaaaa" Mason cheered and we all stood up and walked down stairs.