46

"Rose?" I heard the voice again. "Rose!" Some one yelled and I was shaken. I blinked a couple times before looking over to see all of them looking at me. "Sorry" I smiled lazily and I rubbed my eyes.

"Did you get any sleep?" Cam asked. I nodded my head and stood up. I stumbled and Jay caught me as I fell back. "Rose how long have you been awake?" Eric asked me and grabbed my arm. "Not long just" I took a second to yawn and I fell in to Erics arms.

"Go put her up stairs" Jaren pointed up the stairs. "No no. I'm fine" I stood up and pushed them away. I walked to the kitchen and ran in to the table. "Oww" I cried and grabbed my side. I started laughing and some of them walked over toward me. I was a giggling mess and my stomach hurt. "How many days has it been since you slept?" Cam crossed his arms and I was still laughing. "Like 3" he bent over and Ezra helped me back up.

"Oh my God" Mason shook his head and they all made me walk up the stairs. "Guys I cant" I shook my head as we were at my door. "Why not?" Toby asked me and I looked at him. "Cause when ever I go to sleep all I can see is Tyler shooting that poor man" I said quietly and I felt a lump form in my throat. "Well you can't stay awake forever" John told me and I crossed my arms. "I can try" I told them and walked past them all.

"Grab her!" Mason called and I was grabbed by all of them and dragged to my bed. "Guys no. I'm so weak" I told then as I was laid down on my bed and covered up."sleep" Cam told me and I sighed and looked at them all looking at me. "Its kind of weird to have you guys in here" I told them and they all looked at each other. "Guess that makes since" Toby nodded and laid on my bed.

"Nooo" I cried as they all laid on my bed. "Guys" I wined and an arm was laid over me and I basicly couldn't move. "I need to pee" I told them and some one laid on me. "Oh my god" I grunted and I was sshhed by all of them. "Your not allowed to get up until you sleep a little." Cam told me and I tried to roll over but I was stuck under them.

My eyelids were very heavy and I was tired but I didnt want to go back to that moment. "Guys" I said quietly and none of them answered. I sighed as my eye lids started to get more and more heavy. I soon fell asleep despite my efforts to stay awake.

-

Him. The gun shot. The blood. So much blood. I woke up and screamed, and then I smacked my head. "Ooowww" I heard a wine. "Rose are you ok?" I heard them ask. I sat up and tears were in my eyes. "Its ok Rose" Jay wrapped his arms around me and I was pulled in by all of the guys.

I cried quietly as no one said anything. "I'm fine" I pulled away from all of them and wiped my eyes as I got off the bed. "Rose wait you still need sleep" Cameron told me and I shook my head. "I cant" I wiped my eyes and walked out. I walked down the stairs and opened the door but it was pouring outside. I groaned and went to the kitchen.

"Rose I have an idea!!" I heard Eric yell. He came down with his pot box and sat on the couch. "Holy shit your a genius." I walked over to him and they all came and sat around. Eric loaded one up and I got the first hit. It stung my lungs but I didnt care, then I passed it off. Not all of us smoked but we were all a bit silly in the head.

"Hey Rose" Eric laughed and passed me the blunt. "What" I giggled. "Why did the guitar teacher get arrested??" He smiled and I closed my eyes and shrugged. "Why?" I shrugged and he was already laughing. "For fingering a minor" he busted out laughing and then we all did. It was a horrible joke but it was funny for the moment. We all started to tell really bad jokes and all of them were just as funny as the first one.

"Wait wait I've got one" Mason called out and covered his mouth. "Why does Santa have such a big sack?" He asked and busted out laughing. We all chuckled and we asked him why. "Because he only cums once a year" he fell back and we all laughed.

"What's the best part about have sex with 28 year olds?" Toby asked and I took another hit. "Its perfectly legal?" Jaren asked and Toby shook his head. "No theres 20 of them" he snorted and we all laughed. My stomach hurt by the end of it and we smoked for another hour and I laid on the couch. I tried to keep listening but all the voices got so far away and I drifted to sleep.

-

I sat up on the couch and yawned. I looked around and it was dark outside. "Holy shit" I rubbed my eyes and saw no one else down stairs. "Those cucks" I shook my head and got off the couch.

I walked up stairs and stumbled in to my room. I laid on the end of the bed and it smelled kind of weird but I didnt care I was so tired. I closed my eyes again and fell asleep.