164

I got a text from my group chat.

Knight💙: Were leaving at 9??

Dad🙄💚: Mmhhh

Raidoman🖤: You know not everyone can see this chat right?

JonSnow❤: So?

Raidoman🖤: So. Texting just the people in the chat does not include everyone in the house.

Knight💙: Should we invite Matt?

Cunt🧡: Nooooo

Dad🙄💚: Just everyone get ready please.

I clicked my phone off and I plugged it in and I got in to the shower. I stepped out and I looked in the mirror. I dried off and then I did my hair and my makeup in my towel.

"Rose!" Mason busted through the door and I stopped and I looked over at him. He looked at me for a second and I looked at him. "Yea?" I asked and he shook his head and stood up. "Are you ready!" He asked and I looked down at my towel.

"Does it look like I'm ready?" I asked him and he frowned. "Were all smoking down stairs before we go hurry up." He told me and walked out and shut the door. I put on some skinny jeans and a cute top and I walked down the steps.

"Rose. I've got a fresh one just for you" Eric spoke and held up a blunt. I took it and I sat down. I was handed a lighter and I took a couple hits and passed it. After about an hour it was like 9:45 and we decided to go have some late dinner first. We ate at a new place and then went to the nearest club. We walked in and the music was loud and the bass was even louder.

"Shots" I said to my self and I bee lined for the bar. Some of the guys walked over with me and I got the bartender over. He looked at me and smiled. "What can I get for you darlin?" He asked. "Shots" I told him and he laughed. He nodded and grabbed some shot glasses, and some thing off the top shelf.

He poured me one and I felt it burn the back of my throat. I swallowed it and smiled as I felt it tingle. I decided to stay by the bar most of the night and I kept takin shots. I grabbed for my 6th shot as Cameron walked over to me. I took the shot and didnt feel it get me anymore drunk.

"Are you having fun?" He asked me and I smiled and nodded and he smiled back. "Good" he nodded and then he walked back to where ever he had came from. I took a few more shots and Jay walked over to me with a beer in hand. "Mason" he burped and waved his hand in front of his face.

"Mason what?" I asked and he started to walk away and I groaned and got up and followed him. He walked into the mens room and I saw Sam, Toby, and Jaren all standing there looking down. "What are we doing?" I asked as I pushed through them and I saw Mason on the ground with his pants down.

"Jesus christ" I covered my eyes and I looked back at all the others. "Help me get his pants up" I spoke and we lifted him up. Mason made a couple noises but no actual words. "I'll take him home" Toby nodded and we helped Mason out to the side walk and his arm was hooked around Toby's neck.

"Mason. Are you going to throw up?" I asked him as we stood outside waiting for the uber to be here. He shook his head and I nodded. "Just rest and water then" I nodded to Toby and he nodded back at me. I walked back in and back to the bar and sat down.

"Rose" I heard a voice and a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Eric "Were gonna hot box come on" he smiled and I stood up and I followed him to a back room. We walked outside and Eric and I got in to a car. I saw a few other people in there that I didnt know.

"Just gonna warn you. We smoked before and were both pretty drunk" Eric told the guys in the front and they laughed and nodded. I was pretty fucked but I was down. We started to pass around a blunt and then a bong after that. I felt like I was falling and shit. We passed it around and it was starting to get to me.

"You alright?" Eric asked me and I nodded and it got pretty cloudy in this car. I passed it to Swags and I coughed. I spent a couple more minutes in there and I needed fresh air. "I've gotta-" I told them and turned towards the door. "I've gotta get some air" I told them.

"No no no!" They all said as I opened the door. "The smoke!" One of the guys spoke. I got out and I shut the door as u beard them all laughing. I walked out in the middle of the ally and I laid down. I shut my eyes and took in deep breaths.

"Shit" I told my self and I looked up and it was dark out. I heard a door open and close and my eyes were open as Eric came and stood over me. "You good?" He laughed and I smiled. "You should probably get out of the road." He held out his hand and the car drove away. He helped me up and we walked back inside. I walked over to a table and I sat down.

"You wanna go home?" Eric asked me and I held my head and I nodded. "Alright hold on. Let me go tell Ryan" He told me and I nodded. I held my head in my hands and I burped a couple times. I shut my eyes and I felt like I was falling and I snuck into my chair.

"Rose" I heard my name and my eyes snapped open and I saw Ezra standing there. "Hey" I smiled. "What are you doing?" He asked and I burped again and I felt my stomach do somthing weird. "Your girl can not handle her smoke. Or what ever. I drank" I told him and frowned and hiccuped. He smiled and chuckled then looked around.

"You want me to take you home?" He asked me and I shook my head. "Eric is" I smiled and my body jerked and Ezra raised an eye brow. "You ok?" He asked and I covered my mouth and nodded. "Alright" he nodded and then walked away. I closed my eyes again and I felt myself spin and my body jerked again and I burped.

"Rose" I heard my name again and I opened my eyes and looked up to see Jay standing there with his beer and a smile.