99

"We do?" Eric asked and I nodded. "Yea I called Bee for you Eric, Bordie is going with Toby and I'm flying Jaren and Jay's girlfriends out" I told them and Jay jumped up.

"Are you really?" He asked excited and I laughed and nodded. "Epic. I love being alone" Cameron nodded. "I could call some of my friends to be your dates" I offered. "Hell Yea. Make sure shes hot as fuck tho" Ezra nodded.

We all laughed and I was happy to be home. "Alright I will text some people have them be over here" I smiled. I jumped up and started to walk to the stairs. "Rose" I heard Cameron call and I turned around and all the guys were looking at me.

"Your sure your ok from tonight?" He asked and i smiled and nodded. "I couldnt find my wallet tho so if you see it please give it back" i told them and walked up the stairs. "Good night. See you guys in the morning" i called down and then heard them all say good night back.

I walked in to my room and over to my bed. I sat down and started to make some calls. I called my 4 closest girl friends as dates for Ezra, Mason, Cam and John. They all were really happy to accept because we dont really see each other that much. I gave them all the details, who they were going with, what time they needed to be here, and what to wear.

After I was done I did something incredibly stupid. I clicked on the unknown contact. I read the messages over and over until I texted back.

Me: Tyler.

Unknown: I saw you faint, are you ok baby?

Me: I'm going to go to the police. Dont contact me again

I clicked my phone off and set it on my bed side table. I looked over at my desk and saw my wallet sitting there. I shut my eyes tight and tried not to think about Tyler. I ended up falling asleep a little while later with tears in my eyes.

-

My alarm woke me up at 7 just like I told it too. I walked down stairs and got some breakfast and then went in to Masons room where he was still sleeping. I went through his closet for his old suit so that Matt could wear it.

I got all the boys stuff and walked down stairs with it. I liked being the only one up, it was peaceful. I set there tuxes down on the couches and started to iron there stuff one by one. Cameron was the first to come down and he stopped at the bottom stair and looked at me.

"Your up early" he told me and ran his hand threw his hair and yawned. "You remember what's going on today?" I asked him and he scratched his head and nodded. "Go on" I told him and he walked to the kitchen.

Ezra walked out of his room next and almost laid on all my ironed shirts. I quietly yelled at him and he went back to his room. Soon enough all the guys were down stairs and I was still fucking ironing. My iron ran out of water so I stopped for a little.

I ate some food and when I came back Mason had my iron. "Guys" I said and Eric stood by him with his phone. Mason wrapped the cord around his neck and handed the iron to Eric. "Now throw it as hard as you can" he told him and Eric pulled Mason toward him. "No no no" Mason grabbed the cord and Eric laughed.

"Can you two stop?" I grabbed the iron from Eric and Mason fell toward me. "You didnt learn after the 3rd time where he actually did throw it?" I asked and unwrapped the cord from his neck. "Eric you need to go get dressed" I told him and he raised an eye brow and took a hit of his juul.

"For what?" He asked. "You've gotta go pick up Bee" I told him. "I totally forgot she was coming" Eric smiled and I nodded. "She lands at 10 along with Bordie. So Toby is going with you. Toby!!" I called and I saw him in the kitchen.

"You gotta go pick up Bordie and Bianca with Eric" I told him and they both went up stairs. "Speaking of girls when is mine gonna be here?" Jay asked excited. "And when is Sara coming?" Jaren walked over to me. "Both with be at the airport around 12" I told them and they nodded, and walked away.

"Question?" Ezra asked me as he walked up. "Answer" I told him. "Am I aloud to fuck this girl I'm going out with?" He asked and I sighed and closed my eyes. "Your so toxic." I shook my head. "I'll take it as a maybe" he shrugged and walked off.

Once I was done I hung all the boys tuxes in my room so none of them could get ruined. I looked in my closet and picked out all the dresses I could wear to something like this. I had a few but I didnt know. I gave up after a while and I heard Bee and Bordie down stairs saying hi to all the guys.

I walked down the stairs and they both screamed and ran over to me and hugged me. "Bee! Bordie!" I hugged them. "Rose!" They cheered and we all jumped up and down. "Dresses?" Bordie asked me and I know my face lit up.

"They weren't even that excited when we picked them up" Toby said and walked in the door. They laughed and we walked up stairs. "I cant believe were doing this!" Bordie exclaimed and we walked in to my room. "These are all my dresses and my shoes, heels in case you wanna be taller than the guys" I smiled.

"Rose!" I heard a call from down stairs. "I'll be right back" and I walked down stairs. I stepped off the last step and I saw Cameron standing by the couch.